What I'm a little confused about is the font pack, I read it has something that has to do with fonts but I haven't seen anything of fonts anywhere. Give me some light please!

Proudly Z10 owner...
    10-18-13 08:22 AM
    Got the new update today. Enjoying the new tilt shift tool and the new textures and frames packs!

I do have a couple issues right now though. The first is that occasionally when I tap a tool (for example filters) it does nothing. It doesn't go into the tool options or anything. As soon as that happens, most of the other tools don't do anything when I tap on them either (the resize tool seems to always still work when this happens). I can't figure out the situation that leads to this happening. Just seems random.

Another small but annoying thing is that pictures don't resize up to fill the screen when I rotate the device. Let's say I'm editing a portrait oriented picture so my phone is also held in portrait orientation. The picture fills up the screen well. When I switch the phone to landscape, the app and picture rotate to adjust to the new orientation, which means that due to the constricted screen height, the picture auto scales down to a smaller size. This is perfect and as it should be. However, when I rotate the phone back to portrait orientation, the picture dies not scale back up in size and although rotates to adjust to the new orientation, remains the same size it was when device was in landscape. This is the same vice versa as well. The pictures just never scale up to fill the screen when the device is rotated. It only ever scales down. This happens pretty much every time.

Lastly, when I have a picture open in the app) whether or not I've done any editing to it) and back out to the main screen, I cannot get another picture to open with the "browse" function. It allows me to go into the folders and browse, but when I select an image to open, it just returns me to the main screen. I need to note that this only happens when the original picture was opened in the app using the "share to photo studio pro" function.

Just a few bugs I've found.

Posted via CB10
    Many thanks. We'll check this and hope fix to the next update.
    10-21-13 05:42 AM
    What I'm a little confused about is the font pack, I read it has something that has to do with fonts but I haven't seen anything of fonts anywhere. Give me some light please!

Proudly Z10 owner...
    This message regarding fonts was addressed BlackBerry OS5-OS7 users.
    Currently BlackBerry 10 version doesn't have a text editor, we're working on it and hope this will be implemented in one of the next updates.
    Hope this helps.
    10-21-13 05:44 AM
    Just to highlight the release notes and main changes I'll provide the change-list for v.1.2.7:

BlackBerry OS:
    - Added custom fonts support with simple fonts pack
    - Added transparency setting for effects
    - Texture Pack 3
    - Ability to install add-ons to SDCard

BlackBerry 10:
    - Digital frames support with additional 4 packages: Holidays, Valentines, Summer and Christmas Frames
    - Textures support for Picframes
    - Tilt Shift tool

If you still have any questions regarding this update, feel free to contact us at this thread.
    xThamer likes this.
    10-21-13 05:47 AM
54 123