*** UPDATE: Version is not Headless for OS10.2.1.***

Phone Call Recorder allows you to record phone calls. You must manually start and stop Phone Call Recorder. When new API becomes available Phone Call Recorder will be updated to automatically record phone calls.

Unlike other call recorders which are ported from Android to BlackBerry 10 do not work or claim to automatically record which are not true.
    It is not possible to automatically record or record for each contact. BlackBerry has not even released the phone API.

Phone Call Recorder is written with Cascade and is a native BlackBerry 10 application.

Read more info and get from BlackBerry World - Phone Call Recorder
    Last edited by Smiley88; 01-30-14 at 11:27 AM.
    02-13-13 09:03 AM
    But the present App is working on my Z10 . The Setting which has discribed in that app is wrong . i contacted the support they asked me to configure correctly by turn off and on i did some randam turn off after each setting .. its working now . sad Part is Blacklist and whitelist is not working but its fine with Me .
    03-05-13 08:01 AM
    Thanks, prashant. Good to know. OP needs to edit the post to indicate that it is working on the Z10 now.
    03-06-13 12:27 AM
    Hi I'm using bb boldr 9780 without cam can u pls give me the link to download call recorder that works. Pls send download link to. [email protected] many thanks rohit 9892263762
    05-26-13 09:16 AM
    this is a voice recorder, so i would like to know if it really does record the call without speaker phone? anyone have answer pls let me know. looking for real working call recorder. z10
    05-26-13 08:15 PM
    this is a voice recorder, so i would like to know if it really does record the call without speaker phone? anyone have answer pls let me know. looking for real working call recorder. z10
    sorry you can not use this app to record phone calls. I have posted above saying it does not work with the z10 or q10.
    05-26-13 09:39 PM
    Hi, I found a site that has an excellent range of phone recorders. I'll give you a PDF file Phone Call Recorder so that you could simply visit this site and get more information on this fantastic offer. I think this is a great site.
    07-11-13 09:24 AM
    thanks for you
    07-27-13 12:02 PM
    Hi,
    This Post is too Old for now check the Application developed By ManMadeWebsApps that is our company, Which is Call Recorder 10 works with all BlackBerry 10 Devices.
    Which automatically Records All calls no need to Manually Turn On the app Or Even No Need to Turn on the Speaker of the Phone ..
    11-26-13 12:55 PM
    Hi,
    This Post is too Old for now check the Application developed By ManMadeWebsApps that is our company, Which is Call Recorder 10 works with all BlackBerry 10 Devices.
    Which automatically Records All calls no need to Manually Turn On the app Or Even No Need to Turn on the Speaker of the Phone ..
    I would suggest that you post about your app in a new thread.
    Smiley88 likes this.
    11-26-13 03:01 PM
    Hi,
    What do you mean Old? I'm still here am I not?

You do not need to turn on speaker phone either but for better quality it is recommended.

Your app is Android port and over priced and not even Built for BlackBerry approved.

Next time post your own thread.
    11-26-13 03:38 PM