Does anyone know of a PDF signing app for the Q10? I know Signeasy and others are available for the Z10. Signeasy has indicated to me that they are working on a Q10 version a few weeks ago.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 05:23 PM
    SignEasy is coming soon. There is nothing better out there in my opinion on any platform. I love it on z10. Awesome app.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 06:57 PM
    Agreed. It's great on the Playbook and Z10. I hope it does come soon.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-13 08:56 PM
    Hi All,

Today, we submitted an update to our BlackBerry App with Q10 Support and other advanced features.

• - Save your signing references: date format, ink color, text style
    • - Select from multiple date formats: (MM/DD/YY, DD/MM/YY, YYYY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YYYY, MM/DD/YYYY)
    • - Save contact defaults and custom fields that you use repeatedly for one tap insertion into a document
    • - Ability to change account email address and reset password

Stay tuned for the release in a few days.

Thanks
    Sunil Patro
    Founder, SignEasy
    Attached Thumbnails PDF signing app for Q10-bb_promotional_coming_soon_q10.jpg  
    bluetroll likes this.
    07-05-13 02:32 PM
    Does Adobe Reader (the built in PDF app) not provide enough capability to sign a PDF?
    07-05-13 02:39 PM
    The Q10 support for SignEasy is now live.

Please try it out and let us know your feedback and comments.

SignEasy-Free:
    SignEasy-Premium

-Sunil
    07-12-13 02:04 AM
    Thanks, will check it out tomorrow

Q10, 9900, 9780, 8330, 7520, 7510 And Playbook!
    07-12-13 02:20 AM
    Hi,

Adobe Reader currently does not handle signing a document. Even if it did, their main focus is for reading of a document.

SignEasy's core function is to help people sign almost any document format (not just PDF) in a simple, easy-to-use manner with powerful features for pro and business users. All your original and signed copies can be accessible from a single account on any mobile device because we are a cloud based solution.

Please checkout our brief video tour here.

Happy to help further as needed.

-Sunil
    blueyestm likes this.
    07-12-13 06:39 AM
    Hi Sunil,

It is great to see SignEasy available for the Q10. The app works very well on the Q10.

Everyone else,

Sunil and his team offer great support and prompt replies. They have assisted me a handful of times in the past for minor informational support. If you have any issues with the app, the SignEasy team is always keen to assist.

Thanks again to the SignEasy team for your efforts in providing the best PDF signing app!

-Andy Brydon
    Posted via CB10
    willwnet likes this.
    07-12-13 10:48 PM
    Hi...I'm trying the demo version of SignEasy on my z10. Now all my PDF files default to open with SignEasy, even when I just want Adobe to view the file. Is there a way to reset the default app for PDF's to ope nwith? I'd prefer to only open with SignEasy when I want to sign a document.

Thanks.
    12-11-13 01:35 AM