I moved up to a Z10 from the Bold 9900 a few months ago.
    I wish to upgrade my Password Keeper to the newest version and wish to verify the version I have installed on my Z10.
    I went to Security and Privacy>Application Permissions to see what version of Password Keeper I have - it's not listed.

I logged into Password Keeper but there's no option to view version number - how can I see the version number?

Pierre
    08-17-13 11:39 AM
    On the password keeper settings, at the very bottom.

C0001BBF0 - BlackBerry 10 help channel.
    08-17-13 11:42 AM
    I must have an old version of Password Keeper - I logged into Password Keeper. At the bottom of the screen there's a Search option, an Add option. When I press the last option (three vertical dots), listed are Search option, Add option and Select Items option. Nothing else.

If I download and install the latest version, will it delete existing one I have together with all entries or simply replace the old version and will be able to log in with my current password?
    08-20-13 10:16 PM
    I attempted to download Password Keeper from Blackberry World (via my laptop) - returned message said it was sent to my Z10 - I presume it was sent to my Z10 and installed itself. I say this as I also downloaded another app - I checked my Z10 and sure enough it appeared on my Z10. As for the Password Keeper, I already have it as I imported it when I moved from my Bold 9900 to Z10. Again, I logged into Password Keeper and still cannot find a way to indicate the version number. There is three settings at the bottom of the screen - Search, Add and if you click the three vertical dots, Search, Add and Select Items option appear but no way to identify the version number.

What am I doing wrong???
    08-21-13 09:31 PM