Pandora isn't working in my Z10 browser. Says I need to update my flash. Is there a setting I need to change to get it to work in the browser?

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 10:00 AM
    There is a Pandora One apk that you can convert and you can get unlimited skips for free
    Attachment 145443

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10
    I can't find the apk. Please post the apk or bar file for Pandora One

Posted via CB10
    04-06-13 10:07 AM
    I can't find the apk. Please post the apk or bar file for Pandora One

Posted via CB10
    Go to goodereader to get the bar file, already converted...the app works great, listened to it for a couple hours last night.

Pandora for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - Blackberry 10 Apps & Playbook Apps
    04-06-13 10:43 AM
    Go to goodereader to get the bar file, already converted...the app works great, listened to it for a couple hours last night.

Pandora for Playbook and BB10 - Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - Blackberry 10 Apps & Playbook Apps
    Is the link you posted for Pandora or for Pandora One?
    04-06-13 10:52 AM
    My wife just bought a Z10 yesterday and the audio controls in the apollo app are getting cut off when in portrait mode, and the artist and song info is getting cut off in landscape mode. Anyone else have this problem?

Also, it won't let her skip tracks using the car's next button like it did when connected through bluetooth before.
    04-08-13 07:17 AM
    04-18-13 12:19 PM
    I downloaded this converted app and it def works great. Thank god for being able to side load apps! The lack of avaliable apps don't bother me cuz the ones I want I have been able to side load them so my z10 is awesome!

Posted via CB10
    04-18-13 12:21 PM
    Wanted to clarify not working in car.....

Yes Pandora, Pandora One, Pandora.com, Apollo... ect work just fine via aux and yes bluetooth..

The problem is I cant control Pandora from the car and also MY CAR tends to not understand that im listening to either... Phone kinda freaks out and displays the built in media player and since BB10 does not care where song is on your phone it plays all kinda of sounds and ringtones that are NOT in a media folder, pictures do this as well. Thankfully once you close the media player everything is happy except I get to watch some 1 second ringtone loop on the cars nav screen.

Funny thing is when I play youtube videos/music.... the info shows up just fine though it normally just says "Playing youtube.com"...

I did get a reply from Pandora and the response was we have no plans to bring Pandora to BB10. Yes i understand thats most likely marketing talk... but it still kinda crappy.

Wonder if Pandora knows everyone with BB10 is getting all the music they want for free (ad free, unlimited skips)? I'll reactivate my Pandora one account when a BB10 app is released..
    04-19-13 10:07 PM
    There is a Pandora One apk that you can convert and you can get unlimited skips for free
    Attachment 145443

Posted with my AT&T BlackBerry Z10

Where can I find the bar file for this?
    05-13-13 02:40 AM
    Did a quick Google search for Pandora One APK file and found one. Converted it to a .bar file and sideloaded it. Works great!
    05-13-13 08:12 AM
    I've been using Apollo from BB World. Works great.

Posted via CB10
    05-13-13 05:46 PM
    Pandora has stopped working for me since 10.1.0.1483+.... Has this happened to anyone else? well I switched to apollo and it works great.. works a lot better in my car since it's a native app (the song name shows up on my navi and pause play functions work before with pandora my navi used to think it wasn't playing anything when it actually was and pause/play didn't work)
    05-14-13 12:54 AM
    Apollo is definitely my preferred app between that and Pandora. For some reason I never hear apps on it either (either on the Z10 or PlayBook, so I don't know if it a BB10 thing). Even if Pandora ends up releasing an official app, I doubt I'll go back at this point.

Posted via CB10 & loving it!
    05-14-13 01:31 AM
    Official Pandora apps are worse than Apollo...

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 02:20 AM
    Did a quick Google search for Pandora One APK file and found one. Converted it to a .bar file and sideloaded it. Works great!
    Could you post that bar? Please?

Posted via CB10
    05-14-13 02:36 AM
    Anyone have any idea what to do? I have reloaded it 3 times. use it ones, then when I reopen it crashes. But then again, everything on my phone crashes that I have side loaded. Google maps - sucks! Apollo Sucks. Pandora - sucks!

Any suggestions? I have loved BB for a long time but i'm starting to think I made the wrong choice in the Z10 over iphone or android!
    06-13-13 11:13 AM
    Anyone have any idea what to do? I have reloaded it 3 times. use it ones, then when I reopen it crashes. But then again, everything on my phone crashes that I have side loaded. Google maps - sucks! Apollo Sucks. Pandora - sucks!
    What? Apollo isn't even a sideload and it does not crash...
    06-13-13 03:53 PM

Any suggestions? I have loved BB for a long time but i'm starting to think I made the wrong choice in the Z10 over iphone or android!
    Why not use Slacker, Skooday, Songza, 8 tracks, tune in radio, nobex, soundtracking....

They are plenty of other options. Personally I don't know how people like Pandora over Slacker or Skooday.

Posted via CB10
    06-13-13 04:14 PM
    I sideloaded pandora to my phone and everything is working except for the sound. my phone and the app say its working but nothings happening. any help appreciated.
    01-16-14 07:43 PM
    I sideloaded pandora to my phone and everything is working except for the sound. my phone and the app say its working but nothings happening. any help appreciated.
    Get Apollo from bbw.

? AT&T Z10 STL100-3/10.2.0.1791 ?
    01-16-14 09:26 PM
45 12