I used the app and it great. I'm hoping Mint will have their app available.
    03-11-13 10:30 PM
    I ported it from my old android and it works pretty good

Posted via CB10
    Care to share the. Bar file with the rest of us please? I'd really appreciate it.

Posted via CB10
    ubizmo likes this.
    03-11-13 10:39 PM
    This is very disappointing. I use this app extensively on Android. I'd like to know if it will work sideloaded.
    I can't answer on behalf of the Z10 yet, but I do have Pageonce sideloaded onto my Playbook and it works pretty well.
    Mint also works on the Playbook.

Some hope, perhaps?
    03-11-13 10:42 PM
    You will still get the email notifications. Just that it will not be added to your calendar or view your bill thru the app.
    I use Pageonce and will miss it on my Z10 too (once I get one). For those unaware of what it is, you (securely) enter all of your bank account, credit card, investment account, airline reward point and bill logins into one place and it summarizes them all very nicely. It sends push notifications when bills are due, you are approaching you credit limit, etc. Yes, all of this data is accessible from the browser at each of the company's websites, but the consolidation is very handy and the epitome of what a smartphone can do for you. I will also be upset if they don't support BB10.
    I just sent them an email asking if they will be supporting BlackBerry 10.
    Check the tweet they sent me at the beginning of the thread... no plans yet. A few if us have taken to Twitter to let them know it's a bad move....

Can't believe these guys ditched BlackBerry... they thrived on Our platform

Posted via CB10
    I can't answer on behalf of the Z10 yet, but I do have Pageonce sideloaded onto my Playbook and it works pretty well.
    Mint also works on the Playbook.

Some hope, perhaps?
    .bar file link if you have it? I'm sure a lot of us could use it.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 10:45 PM
    I'm positive I sent a good many BlackBerry users their way and now they're being this lazy? Sheesh. I hope that's the typical generic response most people give.
    Bla1ze, a tweet from you to Pageonce will have a lot more impact than us lesser mortals )

Posted via CB10
    03-11-13 10:50 PM
    "Care to share the. Bar file with the rest of us please? I'd really appreciate it."

@pn009

This site has what you you have requested and more: Blackberry Playbook and BB10 Android Apps | Android APPS - BB10 Apps & Playbook Apps

I believe the person who runs that site is fellow Crackberian Kozmonaut. Most , if not all of the displayed Playbook bars have been tested in some way.

Also, Here is a link to Kozmo's post on Crackberry: http://forums.crackberry.com/android...s-bb10-777043/
    Last edited by lwaysluking; 03-11-13 at 11:01 PM.
    PN009 likes this.
    03-11-13 10:50 PM
    I've never heard of it. Sorry.

Posted via CB10 from my Zed
    03-11-13 10:56 PM
    Tried side-loading on my Z10 - force closes once it reaches the launch settings page
    03-11-13 11:51 PM
    I'm hoping Mint will have their app available.
    Ditto, however I am not counting on it, at least not for a long while. Mint hasn't been BB friendly ever, and they havent updated their own site for a long time, really since Intuit bought them and their lead designer left shortly after. I use a side loaded app on my playbook and it works fine, however I use them less and less now a days on my iPhone.
    xiaohuaxing likes this.
    03-12-13 12:19 AM
    Mint works well for me sideloaded on Playbook, though a lot of times they mis-classify my spending and send me emails saying "unusual spending of $500 on gyms this month" when in fact it was a camera lens or something.

Pageonce is less gimmicky but the UI on the BB version was hideous, plus the app took ages to load. I don't remember the last time I actually opened the app, I just rely on their automatic emails. Maybe that's why? They look at their app usage statistics and assume nobody bothers with their slow app on BBs anymore = no BB users?
    03-12-13 01:19 AM
    They look at their app usage statistics and assume nobody bothers with their slow app on BBs anymore = no BB users?
    This seems to have been a common problem in the world of BB apps... A company half-asses their BB app, or makes an app that's uselessly redundant on BB. Thus no one likes it, or has a reason to use it, and then they simply conclude BB isn't worth investing in and drop the platform.

I did use Pageonce a lot, but haven't used it too much recently. I guess it just became too much of a pain to keep updating all my accounts to deal with their system constantly losing access, and their continual website "improvements" made it less and less useful as a compact all-in-one view. (never did too much with the mobile app anyways, since its security impacted usability, and my primary use case was when I was at home paying my bills anyways)
    03-12-13 01:58 AM
    I use it all the time on Android. Not only does it give me bill alerts, but i can see every account balance in the app, whether its a bank account, store account, even utilities. I can pay the bills from the app and have a payment history. The payments themselves go out faster than they do from my bank app.

Yes the old BB app was slow.the Android app isn't too bad. Its one of the more USEFUL apps I have. I really don't like giving it up.
    03-12-13 05:06 AM
    Quick update:

I tried using the Pageonce web site on my Android phone last night. I don't know if there's an actual mobile site, because it detected my browser (Opera Mobile) and just told me to download the app, which of course I already have. But it let me go to the full site, which I did. With double-tap to zoom in, it wasn't as bad as I expected. Certainly not as simple and clear as the app, but usable anyway. I didn't try paying a bill but things displayed properly.

So...I guess I can use the web site with the Z10 browser, assuming Bill Pay works. I'll still get alerts via email. And maybe more people can tweet them about this.

Mint and Pageonce are the two leading personal finance apps. I think they both really need to be in BB10. I haven't used Mint, but I know it's also very popular. I once read a comparison of the two services and Pageonce seemed more suited to my needs. But if BlackBerry wants to promote the image of a platform for "people who do", apps of this sort should be a priority. I realize that BlackBerry can't force Pageonce or Mint to make a BB10 app, but maybe they could offer technical support in developing the apps for BB10.
    03-12-13 07:59 AM
    I agree running it through the Web browser does help you get things done, but it shouldn't be too hard for Pageonce to port their Android app over; at least get things moving.

I'm glad that some of us are making noise to them about it...hope they listen.

I wish I could pull a Bla1ze and create a working android port like he did for Netflix ).... sigh..

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 08:29 AM
    Hi all, thanks for all your support and inquiries about Pageonce for Blackberry, we do in fact have plans for a BB10 app launch in the future--please stay tuned for more news.
    mover23, Jince, habs_fan and 18 others like this.
    03-12-13 10:40 PM
    This is great news. Thank you PageOnce, in advance.

Posted via CB10
    Pageonce Support likes this.
    03-12-13 10:42 PM
    Woops i emailed them before i clicked page 2, oh well, that's great news.
    03-12-13 11:12 PM
    Thanks Pageonce this news just made my evening.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:19 PM
    How much future? Old BlackBerry style or new BlackBerry style?

Posted via CB10
    03-12-13 11:43 PM
    Hi all, thanks for all your support and inquiries about Pageonce for Blackberry, we do in fact have plans for a BB10 app launch in the future--please stay tuned for more news.
    Glad to see developers come to the forums and interact with their actual user base. Will seriously consider downloading this app when it is launched simply for this reason.

Posted via CB10
    revtech likes this.
    03-13-13 12:38 AM
    Most likely an android port which I'm alright with as long as it works well and is present. My theory on the android ports is that it will show the company there ARE users interested. This will then hopefully motivate them to make a native app in the future.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    03-13-13 01:12 AM
    Thanks for getting back to us with great news. The US launch for BlackBerry starts over the next few weeks, it'd be great if we can have the app ready by Q2.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 01:51 AM
    I use the side loaded Pageonce with no problems.

Posted via CB10
    03-13-13 02:21 AM
74 123