Damn...I hate you all!

I got an Ajani the other day at the Journey into Nyx pre-release and it is really amazing! It won me all my games!

I mean...DAYUMM! His -8 ability is ridiculous! Even his +1 abilities are pretty awesome.

What I'm saying is: AJANI IS THE BEST!

[OPINION] CAUTION ***Ajani Info Tech ***CAUTION-ajani.jpg
    FrankIAm and VR6 like this.
    05-09-14 12:18 PM
    It's seems he has pretty good reviews!
    It's very easy to game the BlackBerry World review system: the BMO Banking App is terrible, but no reviews reflecting the terribleness can be posted (I've tried twice).
    Omnitech likes this.
    05-09-14 12:47 PM
    It's very easy to game the BlackBerry World review system: the BMO Banking App is terrible, but no reviews reflecting the terribleness can be posted (I've tried twice).
    Exactly my own experience with various apps.
    05-09-14 04:04 PM
    Love to but the app doesn't work :/

My Phone My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    Oh you should just e-mail him then and ask for your money back.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 04:11 PM
    If you're not referring to me, please disregard.
    If you are, I have the right to say what I think about him.
    Especially when I KNOW him, and you obviously don't!

What? This is an official let's all hate Ani thread? All posts must be in concert!?!?
    you know him or not. This doesn't mean he can lie about his product and make money off people. The guy won't answer these people's emails.

In my eyes this guy is a scammer and deserves to removed off BBworld or at least giving a warning. The BBworld is already cluttered with those "APP for" apps we don't need any more garbage.

get your money back https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en and report the app in their forums for more people to see Device Support Forums - BlackBerry Support Community Forums
    05-09-14 04:30 PM
    Thanks OP for letting us know. Just ask for a refund because this developer clearly doesn't deserve the money you paid.

For anyone defending a dev: if you take people's money, then you should provide an app that works as advertised and answer emails from paying customers. And stop deleting truthful negative reviews to trick more people into buying your apps.
    05-09-14 04:37 PM
    Thanks OP for letting us know. Just ask for a refund because this developer clearly doesn't deserve the money you paid.

For anyone defending a dev: if you take people's money, then you should provide an app that works as advertised and answer emails from paying customers. And stop deleting truthful negative reviews to trick more people into buying your apps.

I agree about the first part.

As for deleting truthful negative reviews, the first step that needs to happen is reform of how BlackBerry World is managed. Because it is the opinion of myself and various others that BBW is intentionally soft on developers when it comes to reviews, for their own self-serving reasons. (Chief amongst them: they want as many apps in the store as possible.)

There needs to be a higher standard for what is required before a developer can delete or hide a negative review.
    05-09-14 04:45 PM
    Ani is a great developer, IMO.
    I was one of his private testers for quite a while.
    He does care, regardless of what others believe.
    But, everyone has the right to their own opinions from their own experiences.
    Okey dokey.....*straight face*

-STV on Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2228 TMO US
    05-09-14 05:20 PM
    Dev is clearly running a scam imo
    05-09-14 05:23 PM
    you know him or not. This doesn't mean he can lie about his product and make money off people. The guy won't answer these people's emails.

In my eyes this guy is a scammer and deserves to removed off BBworld or at least giving a warning. The BBworld is already cluttered with those "APP for" apps we don't need any more garbage.
    I say I know him, yes. I privately beta tested his apps for him for quite a while on GetEmpower.
    And I say (my only statement) that he cares about his apps working properly.
    I couldn't give a rat's a$$ whether he answered an email or not. Not my problem.
    So, with that said, why are you badgering me about it?
    I have a different view of his personal character. You're entitled to see things differently.
    But I don't know how you can when you don't know the man.

People on this site can say anything they want about you.
    You're a pedophile, a rap!st, a liar, a thief...
    Your response to them would be that you don't know me, we never interacted beyond this site, so you can't make that assertion, correct?
    And what about a personal friend that comes to say I know khehl and that's not true, but gets attacked for saying it?

I don't know how you equate not answering an email to scamming customers.
    It may be very well that he cannot do so at this time, or any one of a multitude of valid reasons.

FYI, I was one of the first original "Elite Bellshare Beta Testers" as well. I was there from the beginning. To all of you that use the green coverage indicator... Thank me for it! That was my idea, and I worked with Henrik to get it working properly. We all used to provide support for users that just couldn't grasp how to set it up on the Bellshare site until it got closed down. There are multiple complaints about his current customer service as well. People call him a scam artist as well just because he doesn't answer all emails. I went through this same exact thing in a thread a long time ago, because I said that he was a good person and developer. These attacks are not new to me! But, regardless whether an email is answered or not, I know he cares about his apps and wants them to work properly!

I also personally beta tested almost every single app for ShaoSoft. Believe it or not, he was the only developer that was gracious enough to actually pay me for my time. And very well at that! Users are having issues with his Wallpaper Changer app, and the members here gave me a chilling effect when they started with the "he doesn't answer emails" mantra. He is also a good person and cares about his apps working properly. I know, because I know him! Regardless how many disgruntled people talk smack!

I beta tested for Erik... The maker of QuickLaunch as well. People always complained about him not answering emails as well. Even though they were sending the messages to the wrong email address!!! I came to his defense as well with these same results...

While saying all of what you said Smiley88 (Danny), do you remember when I tested your KoolSounds app a couple of years ago and exposed certain bugs for you and you fixed them? I have at least 30 emails in my Gmail if it was too long ago for you to remember. I wonder how you would feel if just because you did not answer an email from a user about certain things and then they called your character into question? I would come back and say you were a good person that cares about your apps!!!
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    I have attached a pic of my Gmail for your memory as well. Downplay it if you want to, but it's true!

There are many others that I've tested for in the past... I cannot name or even remember them all. Those are just a few examples. I know these people and believe that they should not be persecuted because they did not answer an email.

I never stated that he should not answer emails. Why does everyone keep that narrative going?
    It's intellectually dishonest because I never stated that. All I said was that he does care about his apps working properly!

Please leave me out of this and don't quote me from this point forward.
    I already told Rich I would leave it alone. Can you guys do the same for me?

Be Blessed.
    Attached Thumbnails [OPINION] CAUTION ***Ajani Info Tech ***CAUTION-koolsounds.png  
    05-09-14 05:28 PM
    Madbrad,

You're right to a degree-- you didn't say that he shouldn't answer emails.

BUT, you also made it clear that you don't care if he does or doesn't. You still feel he's great regardless.

Unfortunately, we have several paying customers here not getting support. I'm not going to question his character as a human being, but I'm going to make an assertion, based on these reported incidences, that he is a subpar developer in the domain of customer support and satisfaction at this time and needs improvement in those areas.

I believe people want support for their spent money. This thread has drifted into an attack of character-- that happens. However, I don't think anyone is being unreasonable.

For example, I once got really frustrated with the BachKoa University guy for his legacy BBOS app because it frankly was a piece...er...it didn't do half of what it should have done. I was about to go through the refund process, but then when I saw how well he was interacting with folks here and making his BlackBerry 10 app as comprehensive as can be, I decided to let him keep my $5 as a donation to support his new app.

Omnitech likes this.
    05-09-14 05:34 PM
    Okey dokey.....*straight face*
    Yup!
    05-09-14 05:35 PM
    Madbrad,

You're right to a degree-- you didn't say that he shouldn't answer emails.

BUT, you also made it clear that you don't care if he does or doesn't. You still feel he's great regardless.

Unfortunately, we have several paying customers here not getting support. I'm not going to question his character as a human being, but I'm going to make an assertion based on fact that he is a subpar developer in the domain of customer support and satisfaction at this time and needs improvement in those areas.

I believe people want support for their spent money. This thread has drifted into an attack of character, yes.
    Yes. He is a good person, a good developer, and not a scam artist!
    Remember, it's not my problem. It's your problem. And bluntly, I don't care!!!
    Also calling someone a scam artist *IS* character assassination, whether you choose to admit it or not.
    05-09-14 05:39 PM
    Believe me when I say....
    No person here will change my mind about the matter so just leave me alone about it.
    I'm not attempting to change anyone else's mind here. Believe what you will and move along.
    05-09-14 05:42 PM
    Yes. He is a good person, a good developer, and not a scam artist!
    Remember, it's not my problem. It's your problem. And bluntly, I don't care!!!
    Also calling someone a scam artist *IS* character assassination, whether you choose to admit it or not.
    Well, I'm just jumping in, for better/for worse. I am not involved nor did I ever purchase any of his apps. I hereby do not claim to know his practices from my own experiences.

I am just defending the right of customers to complain and put out a statement if they feel they have been not served for the money they've spent.

I did not call him a scam artist. I said he needs improvement. So what? We all need improvement with something.

Folks calling him a scam artist, if they are reasonable people, would reconsider their judgment when he does the right thing and makes his customers happy. It's that simple.

05-09-14 05:43 PM
    I'm sorry, but just because someone strives to fix bugs/apps, doesn't make them a good developer. A good developer supports those who gave him money, they don't ignore their customers.
    By the way, I already reported this situation to the Team Lead for Vendor Management at BlackBerry (who is going to look into it.)
    So hopefully this will be dealt with appropriately, and all of you guys receive a refund!
    sk8er_tor, Omnitech and STV0726 like this.
    05-09-14 05:48 PM
    Developers that dont support their apps nor answer his complaints does not deserve to be in business and deserves all of the bad reviews he gets.

Posted via CB10 with z10
    STV0726 and jh07 like this.
    05-09-14 05:52 PM
    *Clicks thermostat*

Hmm, minus twenty sounds about right..... (whistling)

Members have the right, if not approaching a duty, to report to others if they are risking losing money or time supporting a developer or service that is not delivering on their product. No other member has the right to belittle, harass, or tell others to leave. Disagree, make your personal statement, but leave it at that.

[WARN] Personal Attacks or Insults to Members - Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to either criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours. Consider the tone of your posts before pressing the submit button. If your are irritated by a post, thread, question, or topic; you are in no way obligated to respond and are encouraged to move along to another thread. [/WARN]

If a developer wishes to come and present their reasons or refute a claim, they may be presented the opportunity to do so. Do not let business get personal.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 05-09-14 at 06:35 PM.
    Ecm and bb10_fan like this.
    05-09-14 06:17 PM
68 123