No one's hating of Ajani, they're just sharing their experiences with this dev in case some one else buys and tries to contact him. Don't be surprised if you don't get an answer.
    I can see someone stating that they believe differently than I do.
    Not that others should not post their own positive experiences.

I regret that you have not heard from him. But, developers are people too.
    Maybe there has been an event in his life in which he cannot reply to every single email or request.
    I have no idea, but attempting to shut down others in a thread is not the way to go.
    05-09-14 12:30 AM
    If you know him, how about telling him to respond to support emails.

3 emails and no response. Finally threatened to request a refund and still no response. This developer really doesn't care. Call it what you want but that's my experience as with others.
    Yeah. I know him.
    But what incentive do I have to do that when you don't even think I should state my opinion of him as a developer or person?
    You seem to be handling your business in your own way as a grown man. No need for me to intervene, correct?
    05-09-14 12:33 AM
    Ajani, is that you? Haha
    Too funny!
    05-09-14 12:34 AM
    No its not him. It's his PR team. Wish he had a support team.
    Would be much better if his support team worked as well as his PR team.
    This is another dumb post. You just want to lash out at everyone that is in opposition to you!
    You appear to be a smart guy. Why post this garbage???

I happen to like Nascar, Criminal Minds, Christmas, and the poster you quoted.
    Am I the PR team for all of that as well?
    You need to stop it.... Really...
    05-09-14 12:37 AM
    Thanks for your input...
    First of all, I don't even know if he was referring to me. I asked if this was the case.
    As to your points...

You have not posted anything new here...
    Did you miss my post where I stated exactly that?
    I think you did not read this sentence...

That member does not have the power to ban anyone; however, he does believe he has the right to ask others not to post what he does not agree with. Did you read this comment below? Whether directed at me or not, it is inappropriate, no?...

Only pointing out the "facts" as he see them regarding the developer not caring. The only "fact" I see, if I take him at his word, is in his statement that he did not receive a response.

I never said anything of the sort. When you can quote me on that, I will concede.
    He has no power to tell anyone what to do here, just like me, you, or anyone else that is not a MOD or Kevin.
    I'm saying that he doesn't want people with other views to state them because of his own personal experiences.

Please re-read the thread. Thanks.
    The way you respond reminds me to the numerous fake reviews in BlackBerry World for scam apps, where people say "good, you should buy" and give 5 stars.

And his points are entirely valid. If you cannot present any evidence that the developer in question DOES care, you end up being the fake account that posts fake 5* reviews, reducing your credibility by significant amount. I do not see why you try your best to antagonize every single post in here that disagrees with you, while you, yourself, claims that everyone are entitled to their own opinion and feel that your freedom of speech is violated.

He never, in any way, claimed that everyone should never post positive about the dev, he simply want people who do so to back up their claims with facts. It's his opinion, he never enforced it on you. You simply responded violently

I find people here to tend to not post negative about developers with native apps unless something is wrong. Sometimes people whine about every minute detail, but this is not it. This is pretty much a warning from 2 forum members that a certain developer does not provide support well.

In case you're wondering, yes, right now I've got nothing better to do. Literally.

Z10 STL100-1/10.2.1.2141
    05-09-14 01:17 AM
    Another dumb post from a seemingly intelligent person...
    -Sigh-
    The way you respond reminds me to the numerous fake reviews in BlackBerry World for scam apps, where people say "good, you should buy" and give 5 stars.
    If I post something that is not in concert with the belief of others, it reminds you of a fake review.
    How you put those 2 ideas together is out of my reach.
    Trying to figure that out may make me crazy. So I wont go there...
    You're the only one that sees the weapons of mass destruction.
    Saying it over and over again does not make it true. You just want to convince others.
    All the rest is total garbage. You are trying to mis-characterize everything here, so I just turn my head.
    Reading comprehension is a lost art.

BTW...
    No point anyone to come here and defend another member that can't answer for himself.
    05-09-14 01:32 AM
    This is another dumb post. You just want to lash out at everyone that is in opposition to you!
    You appear to be a smart guy. Why post this garbage???

I happen to like Nascar, Criminal Minds, Christmas, and the poster you quoted.
    Am I the PR team for all of that as well?
    You need to stop it.... Really...
    The minute you said you "know him" that's where it all changed. I'm thinking here's someone who knows this ajani character and maybe this will be brought to his attention.

It's completely different. How many nascar drivers do you "know"? How many actors from criminal minds do you "know"? And do you "know " Jesus or the fat guy in the red suit?

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 06:27 AM

BTW...
    No point anyone to come here and defend another member that can't answer for himself.
    My apologies. What I meant to say in my post on first page was "can answer for himself". I have edited that post.

Posted via CB10
    05-09-14 06:35 AM
    Thank god!
    I was about to make a purchase of Call recorder from Ajani.

Now, I wont.
    05-09-14 06:59 AM
    It's seems he has pretty good reviews!
    Unfortunately, with the way BlackBerry World is run, that does not necessarily mean much. Developers are allowed to delete negative reviews with VERY little justification.

And many people have found lots of fake positive reviews but -- strangely -- those seem to remain....
    sk8er_tor likes this.
    05-09-14 07:41 AM
    Thank god!
    I was about to make a purchase of Call recorder from Ajani.

Now, I wont.
    Some advice for you: 95% of the call recorder apps in BlackBerry World do not work.

Yet another example of how fraudulently run BBW is. Those apps should have all been pulled or never approved in the first place.
    05-09-14 07:44 AM
    Guys, let's agree to disagree here. Please tone it down, and do not attack each other or I will be forced to hand out infractions!

[OPINION] CAUTION ***Ajani Info Tech ***CAUTION-hulk_angry_by_k_scott_hepburn.jpg
    MADBRADNYC, kbz1960 and Jonesy1966 like this.
    05-09-14 07:53 AM
    Did you try calling him and recording the conversation?

Posted via CB10
    LOL!!!!

Posted via CB10
    kbz1960 likes this.
    05-09-14 07:59 AM
    The minute you said you "know him" that's where it all changed. I'm thinking here's someone who knows this ajani character and maybe this will be brought to his attention.
    Well as I stated previously, yeah. I know him. I know plenty of developers from my old beta testing days....
    Even the newer developers on the scene like Nemory. I can BBM with them all day if I choose.
    But I continue to reiterate the point that what incentive do I have to do that when you act like this?
    You seem to be handling your business. You want to vent in this thread and try to call me out for believing he is a good developer and person.
    No need for me to intervene, IMO....
    05-09-14 08:07 AM
    My apologies. What I meant to say in my post on first page was "can answer for himself". I have edited that post.
    I'm a big boy. No worries. The only issue I have at this point is at the time of the exchange, you did not feel that way and ran with it.
    This encouraged others to intervene about a statement that you now say was not meant. I wonder how they must feel at this point.
    However, from past experience I've found that people just double down when cornered so I'm not worried about them.
    Apologies accepted. And I can apologize as well. Because I feel that you should have received a response for your issues.
    I stated this previously if that was missed.

Take care.
    shupor likes this.
    05-09-14 08:12 AM
    This post is not about hate.
    It's about a business decision made by the developer of the app.
    It's about what's of value to him/her.

The benefit of doubt was given by trying to get in contact with multiple formats.

People can run their business whatever way they please, what model they follow, or risk they decide on is up to them.

For the consumer it's about service, value, and the satisfaction of knowing......feeling that they have received a product of value in exchange for money spent.

I've been I touch with multiple developers to which I received excellent replies and service. This was not the case with this particular developer.

I did find satisfaction with the folks at Searing Media (Parrot) . They informed me of the limitations of their product even though it could have jeopardized a sale. I found value knowing that they were there supporting their products regardless if it was useful to me or not.

My Phone My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    05-09-14 08:15 AM
    Guys, let's agree to disagree here. Please tone it down, and do not attack each other or I will be forced to hand out infractions!
    Thank you and I agree.
    Please note that if you are referring to my opening sentences in response to some of the attacks, I referred to the posts as dumb and people as intelligent with confusion as to why certain things are stated. I respect all members here, but I expect the same in return. Knowing you, I know that you probably weren't referring to me specifically as you have always been impartial, but I just wanted to clear the air. I will leave it alone.

Be Blessed.
    05-09-14 08:18 AM
    I don't know if he's a scammer, but I do know most of his apps are eerily similar to some made by other devs..
    "Instaplaces", anyone?
    05-09-14 08:19 AM
    I'm a big boy. No worries. The only issue I have at this point is at the time of the exchange, you did not feel that way and ran with it.
    This encouraged others to intervene about a statement that you now say was not meant. I wonder how they must feel at this point.
    However, from past experience I've found that people just double down when cornered so I'm not worried about them.
    Apologies accepted. And I can apologize as well. Because I feel that you should have received a response for your issues.
    I stated this previously if that was missed.

Take care.
    Ah yes, the sweet art of tactical diversion. Well played sir. Well played.
    05-09-14 08:24 AM
    Ah yes, the sweet art of tactical diversion. Well played sir. Well played.
    Ah yes, the sweet art of tactical baiting after the fact. Well played sir. Well played.
    05-09-14 08:25 AM
    Hey if I can make a little nudge of a post and get you guys to work it out WITHOUT handing out any infractions, then I would say that's is some pretty good "moderation".

And notice at no point did I even suggest to close down the thread. CB is an open forum, and we can express our opinions as long as we do so within the framework of decency and our Community Rules and Guidelines.
    MADBRADNYC likes this.
    05-09-14 08:26 AM
    This app developer refuses to answer emails regarding the advertised workings of its products.
    This developer is content to take your money, yet provide NO SUPPORT to the paying public.

My Phone My Canada My BlackBerry My Z30
    05-09-14 09:02 AM
    And did you notice that the same developer is releasing copy cat apps lately.

If you do a Google search on the developer it goes back to the BBOS days.
    FrankIAm likes this.
    05-09-14 09:03 AM
    I don't know if he's a scammer, but I do know most of his apps are eerily similar to some made by other devs..
    "Instaplaces", anyone?
    Exactly. They have been copying other developers and released ALOT of copy cat apps.
    05-09-14 09:04 AM
    Exactly. They have been copying other developers and released ALOT of copy cat apps.

To be totally fair developers copy, and hopefully improve upon each other's work all the time. It's a fine line. It's one thing to do a blatant copy but quite another to do a better version with improvements. But I do get what you are saying.

And certainly you are one of the good guys, you would never leave your customer's without response like this! Hopefully Ajani will eventually see this thread and will come to his own defense, as he is a CB member.
    Last edited by pkcable; 05-09-14 at 02:57 PM.
    bb10_fan likes this.
    05-09-14 09:41 AM
68 123