Why display this to the entire community and ruin some of his credibility? You should have reached out to him in a DM. I'm sure Snap isn't perfect but you don't see people telling you that in the forums.

Posted via CB10
    Because the community deserves to know any risks they may be taking by using the app. NemOry is a great developer and I'm sure most of us are thankful for his work, but not all of us want to use an app in which anyone can easily spoof anyone's identity. I understand that he may not have the time nor expertise to write up a Privacy Policy, but basic security measures really shouldn't be an afterthought. This post doesn't ruin his credibility, it tests it - how NemOry reacts is what's important. His response post was at least very calm and constructive, but I'm hoping we see some appropriate changes in the app as well.

Posted via CB10
    anand_ma likes this.
    03-09-14 09:53 AM
    Were*

If you're going to make a point of stressing a word by capitalizing it, please use the right word. Lmfao.
    Sorry that my english is not picture perfect. It is only my 4th language.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    03-09-14 10:12 AM
    Because the community deserves to know any risks they may be taking by using the app. NemOry is a great developer and I'm sure most of us are thankful for his work, but not all of us want to use an app in which anyone can easily spoof anyone's identity. I understand that he may not have the time nor expertise to write up a Privacy Policy, but basic security measures really shouldn't be an afterthought. This post doesn't ruin his credibility, it tests it - how NemOry reacts is what's important. His response post was at least very calm and constructive, but I'm hoping we see some appropriate changes in the app as well.

Posted via CB10
    I agree the community deserves to know but is it right for this guy to be the one telling everyone? No, it should be Nem after James has told Nem in a private DM about this issue. You should talk to directly to the creator of the app first and then let him make the next move of telling everyone. Guess James doesn't know how to approach a situation properly. Maybe he should he reading up on some stuff.

Posted via CB10
    Danny Ocean likes this.
    03-09-14 07:19 PM
    Lol where is this thread headed? I think it should be closed before it gets completely out of hand. We understand James's concerns, and in turn NeMory has addressed them. So, as far as I'm concerned, the purpose of this thread has been achieved.

Posted via CB10 using my Gorgeous Z10
    jamespaulmuir likes this.
    03-09-14 07:50 PM
    I apologize if my original post sounded harsh or like I was trying to attack NemOry. That was not my intent. My intent to was publicly present my concerns so that the BlackBerry community can weigh in and we can work as a group to help each other's apps reach their full potential. I have been talking directly w/Nem and have been helping out by submitting feedback whenever I find it, especially about security issues, and thought others may have some other suggestions as well.

I want good things for NemOry, just as I want good things for all BlackBerry developers. We are a small group of people and can benefit most with constructive criticism.

Please don't consider this thread to be negative. I think it has been a constructive conversation and and for all intents I consider it to be a closed issue. Thanks for listening everybody!
    LazyEvul, anand_ma and BryanVilla like this.
    03-09-14 08:02 PM
    Enough guys! let's continue to focus on fighting BlackBerry's App Gap problem!

Posted via CB10
    03-09-14 11:53 PM
    Dually noted and ignored.
    DULY NOTED. If you're going to say something, at least use the right word. Lmfao

Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.2141 O2 UK
    blackguy07 likes this.
    03-10-14 06:57 AM
    Can you explain why I can no longer get into the app? It closes itself every time I open it

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 06:10 PM
    signeddddddd
    03-13-14 06:36 PM
    Can you explain why I can no longer get into the app? It closes itself every time I open it

Posted via CB10
    Version expired? Please upgrade to v1

Posted via CB10
    03-13-14 06:38 PM
35 12