Does anybody know of a shopping list app which work on Blackberry Z10 as well as on iPhone?
    Since I have moved from IOS to BB10 I missed one great application - OneNote. I used it as notepad and also as shopping list or notes exchange. We have had shared notes with my wife where she gave me shopping task.
    I have moved all my notes to the Evernote but there are no checklists there. So I'm looking for some cloud shopping list app with cheklists which has client for IOS, Blackberry and optionally for desktop browser.

Thanks
    04-03-13 10:06 AM
    What about inserting a two column table (in evernote/remember) and using that as your list? Instead of check marks you could insert a Y or a N, or leave blank, or leave a comment.
    04-03-13 10:15 AM
    For multiplatform, I use Evernote for our shopping list. Works great on my Z10 and my wife's iPhone 4s no matter which one of us is shopping.
    04-03-13 10:17 AM
    Wunderlist works on every thing even Playbook. Sadly no love for Z10....yet.
    04-03-13 05:30 PM
    We used Ourgroceries when on OS6 and OS7, but lost it when I upgraded to 7.1. I've recently found that the side loaded app works fine on the Z10.

I know, I know, it's a side load, but it is the only cross platform solution I've found that really works well.
    04-03-13 05:36 PM
    Out to Lunch (side load) was featured in a blog post on CB today. I've installed it and so far it seems better than OurGroceries or Shopper. It has a really robust interface, keeps a running cost for your grocery list. The one thing that is not working for me is the barcode feature that is supposed to allow you to scan a product to add it to your grocery list.

Additionally, it has a to do list feature. It can be managed from inside the app or their cloud server. My wife (on her Samsung S II) and I installed it and were sharing lists immediately.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-13 10:04 PM