Hi everyone,

Just wanted share a pretty cool story in which I used the following app as a tool.

One Touch Flashlight - FREE

We had an ant issue in our kitchen yesterday to which I eventually discovered the infested area. The ants however were so tiny it was really difficult to see them in this some what shadowy area underneath the cabinetry. So I decided to use the Flashlight app on my Z10 to give me some light, when I did I also noticed the app had a magnification function. We'll to my surprise, not only did the app shed some light on the area needed, but it also magnified the area up on my Z10's beautiful bright display. It felt as though I was looking at these ants through a microscope! Truly amazing!

After trying some home remedies (that of course didn't work) I sprayed the area with Raid and killed all these little pests. So ya, if you don't have a flashlight app yet (which I'm sure you all do, always #1 on my list of apps to get) I'd highly recommend this app and best of all its FREE!

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    neefer and cheadlender like this.
    07-08-13 03:22 AM
    Just wondering, could you not have used the video camera, light on and zoom in?

Posted via CB10
    07-08-13 03:59 AM

Posted via CB10
    That's what I was thinking. I have a quicklaunch shortcut set to go straight to the video camera light and can zoom in there if need be.
    07-08-13 06:15 AM

Posted via CB10
    I tried that method as well. Didn't work as well as the app because you have pinch to zoom and most of the time I either lightly touched the screen and started a video or couldn?t quite zoom in to what I wanted to see.

With the app, well it's one touch operation for the Flashlight which is what I downloaded it forms in the first place and then the magnification feature is directly on the home screen of the app. Once you click the option you get a slider bar to zoom in and out and the option to turn the light off or on. Operating the app is just much simpler, I provided a screen shot so you can see what I mean.

One Useful App!-img_00000938.png

One Useful App!-img_00000939.png

Posted via CB10 using a Z10
    07-08-13 06:27 AM