Ofo see to be in many major cities now, renting bicycles.

Years ago, I had their app working on my Passport when I had the Cobalt solution installed.

Today, I Cobalted the Passport up again but I am unable to get the app further than a few intro screens. Does anyone have any solutions for this app?

I tried patching the latest one, the patched said it didn't need patched.

I tried the oldest app available on APK Pure (unpatched as didn't have time) and that wouldn't let me log in either.

Posted via CB10
    11-22-18 07:18 AM
    Ofo see to be in many major cities now, renting bicycles.

Years ago, I had their app working on my Passport when I had the Cobalt solution installed.

Today, I Cobalted the Passport up again but I am unable to get the app further than a few intro screens. Does anyone have any solutions for this app?

I tried patching the latest one, the patched said it didn't need patched.

I tried the oldest app available on APK Pure (unpatched as didn't have time) and that wouldn't let me log in either.

Posted via CB10
    There IS a dependency that needs to be patched.

Make sure the Patcher folder on your PC is directly off the root drive.
    11-22-18 07:57 AM
    This is weird, I've got the patcher exe just off the hard disc root but it absolutely refuses to patch the latest APK. I tried two versions: after much delay the one from Google play says it doesn't need patching and the one from APK mirror can't be decompiled.

Thankfully I found a patched ancient version on my wife's laptop from last time (v 1.3) and it worked on the Passport. This saved my bacon as my car is being repaired and I needed a bicycle to get around town this evening!

All these extra Android apps today ate my battery up though. Might have to have a rethink.

I'll try a fresh install of the patcher program and try again tomorrow. Thanks for the advice Conite.
    11-22-18 03:22 PM
    This is weird, I've got the patcher exe just off the hard disc root but it absolutely refuses to patch the latest APK. I tried two versions: after much delay the one from Google play says it doesn't need patching and the one from APK mirror can't be decompiled.

Thankfully I found a patched ancient version on my wife's laptop from last time (v 1.3) and it worked on the Passport. This saved my bacon as my car is being repaired and I needed a bicycle to get around town this evening!

All these extra Android apps today ate my battery up though. Might have to have a rethink.

I'll try a fresh install of the patcher program and try again tomorrow. Thanks for the advice Conite.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/8e46uonwk9...tched.apk?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pnj0w2ftj....21.0.apk?dl=0
    11-22-18 04:38 PM
    Thank you very much for that Conite. I downloaded your patched one and it worked but seems to run at the limit of the Passport. It ran the phone very hot and crashed occasionally-- it wasn't nice!

I think we will have to put Ofo on the list of apps that doesn't play nicely with our emulated android version. I've deleted it now.

Posted via CB10
    11-23-18 09:51 AM
    Thank you very much for that Conite. I downloaded your patched one and it worked but seems to run at the limit of the Passport. It ran the phone very hot and crashed occasionally-- it wasn't nice!

I think we will have to put Ofo on the list of apps that doesn't play nicely with our emulated android version. I've deleted it now.

Posted via CB10
    The cold, harsh reality of an ancient android runtime.
    11-23-18 09:55 AM