I am creating this thread, because, if you are like me, you cant go on another day without The Catholic Channel, Krishna Das Yoga Radio, and Playboy Radio en Espa�ol. So its nice to start a consolidated thread that talks about the app that supposidly coming, but never does, SiriusXm for BB10
    06-22-13 11:43 AM
    So far I know that SiriusXm has committed to a BB10 app. It was announced in January and supposedly coming soon. I know a lot of people have had success running SiriusXm in their BB10 browser (i have not), as well as side loaded an android version using the "new" debug method (which may or may not work much longer). I also read on this forum that the delay in the official app was due to the Q10 screen, but that was months ago. If anyone has any other info, or has any stories if they got the app working on their z10 or q10 please share them here.
    06-22-13 11:47 AM
    I am creating this thread, because, if you are like me, you cant go on another day without The Catholic Channel, Krishna Das Yoga Radio, and Playboy Radio en Espa�ol. So its nice to start a consolidated thread that talks about the app that supposidly coming, but never does, SiriusXm for BB10

Nice to see members passionate about about getting the apps they want on BB10, but if you're going to devote a thread to it, I suggest making it a call to action, not just a gripe fest! Posting about wanting it is well and good, but it wont do enough to get the message out to the dev.. update post 1 with an email address, links to facebook pages and twitter handles for the company and suggest everyone who posts in this thread reach out to the company and tell them "We want your app on Blackberry 10!!!" After all.. the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

P.S. I don't think I've ever heard anyone reference a top 3 list that included both the Catholic channel and Playboy radio.. there's a song from my childhood that comes to mind.. how did it go, "One of these things just ain't like the other.. One of these things just ain't the same.. " Ha Ha Good on you for the diversity my friend!
    06-22-13 11:52 AM
    [QUOTE=just_luc;8693823]Nice to see members passionate about about getting the apps they want on BB10, but if you're going to devote a thread to it, I suggest making it a call to action, not just a gripe fest! Posting about wanting it is well and good, but it wont do enough to get the message out to the dev.. update post 1 with an email address, links to facebook pages and twitter handles for the company and suggest everyone who posts in this thread reach out to the company and tell them "We want your app on Blackberry 10!!!" After all.. the squeaky wheel gets the grease!

Thanks for the feedback sir, but I’m not trying to be the avengers of the blackberry SiriusXm anything....they already committed to it and from what i hear it’s been close to release so I don’t feel responsible to lead the troops into a twitter battle or anything. I figured I’d start an official thread to talk about it since right now there are 11 different threads that get updated with new info randomly. If people want to reach out to SiriusXm PR or customer service and get a canned response I’m sure they know where to find that info without my help.

And don’t knock The Catholic Channel. Its good listening after a hours of The Fox Hole and Martha Stewart Living
    06-22-13 12:05 PM
    Playboy radio is gone now.
    06-22-13 12:12 PM
    The only one that matters is the Jason ellis show weekdays 3-7 faction 41
    PapiPabs likes this.
    06-22-13 12:13 PM
    [QUOTE=spork141;8693876]
    .........And don’t knock The Catholic Channel. Its good listening after a hours of The Fox Hole and Martha Stewart Living
    He was commending your diverse listening habits, not knocking the Catholic Channel.
    It has actually gotten quite progressive (not politically, thank "God"- no pun intended) but with social subjects of the day.
    06-22-13 12:17 PM
    [QUOTE=garpt;8693940]

He was commending your diverse listening habits, not knocking the Catholic Channel.
    It has actually gotten quite progressive (not politically, thank "God"- no pun intended) but with social subjects of the day.
    It was just sarcasm guys....it was a joke....I listen to Opie and Anthony and some music....what I really want is our app
    06-22-13 12:21 PM
    Red dragons.

Posted via CB10
    inspector6 likes this.
    06-22-13 03:51 PM
    There was definitely an app in the works. In fact, the app from what I've seen is more or less ready to go. I would imagine that any hold up is more due to licensing than anything else.
    06-22-13 09:05 PM
    There was definitely an app in the works. In fact, the app from what I've seen is more or less ready to go. I would imagine that any hold up is more due to licensing than anything else.
    I hope its just a dumb delay like that...I would hate to hear they turned their attention elsewhere....I own an android tablet too....and they dont even have a tablet version off the app for android....let alone widgets or anything.....hope they have a beefy team to keep the projects rolling.
    06-22-13 10:11 PM
    For now the new debug token method enables me to have the app working. Plus the on demand option and MLB games are a great bonus.

Posted via CB10
    06-22-13 11:13 PM
    For now the new debug token method enables me to have the app working. Plus the on demand option and MLB games are a great bonus.

Posted via CB10
    Are you on a Z10 or q10?
    06-22-13 11:42 PM
    Are you on a Z10 or q10?
    Z10

Posted via CB10
    06-23-13 04:39 PM
    Anyone try it on a Q10?

Posted using my Q10 via CB10
    06-23-13 05:06 PM
    [in THC's voice] Red Dragonnnnnnnnnns!

Love the Jason Ellis show. So glad that replays are on in the morning now as well.

I'm patiently waiting for this app. It would be nice to leave the portable radio at the office and listen on the Z10 when I'm not there/in my car.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    06-23-13 06:06 PM
    I'm patiently waiting for this app. It would be nice to leave the portable radio at the office and listen on the Z10 when I'm not there/in my car.

Posted via BBCBZ10
    It would work the other way for me where I would leave the lynx at home and use the Z10 at work for SiriusXM. Hope this app comes out before the college football season starts.
    06-23-13 07:41 PM
    Using the sideloaded version which I love! But we need our own app. Hit them up at:

https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/app/ask
    06-23-13 07:53 PM
    I'll give it a try and see what they say

Posted using my Q10 via CB10
    06-25-13 08:35 PM
    Heres the offical non-answer from them

Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding the SiriusXM Internet Radio.

We currently do not have information as to when the SiriusXM Internet Radio Application will be upgraded to support more BlackBerry Mobile Devices. We recommend that you visit our website for updates. We apologize for any dissatisfaction this causes.

For more information, please visit the link provided below:

https://listenercare.siriusxm.com/ap...tail/a_id/3686

We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email. You can always manage your account online 24/7 by clicking
    https://care.siriusxm.com/

Thank you,

John
    SiriusXM Listener Care
    06-27-13 09:10 AM
    Success!!!!! So I've side loaded the app on my Q10 and so far it works great... the channel images are distorted of course but what can you do.

Heres where you get the apk file: (its the USA version in one of the posts)

Sirius XM 2.0 App Apk - Page 3 - xda-developers

Heres the "new" method for installing the app using a MAC....its a little long but it worked....I can help if anyone has any questions....just so you dont get confused where I did from the directions on this page...you will sideload 2 files...the first BAR is just a debug file for developer mode...has nothing to do with siriusxm app directly but it needs to be on your device to work......and the second file will be the siriusxm.apk file you downloaded converted into a bar.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...-3-app-819303/

THeres also a new method for windows...its posted somewhere on crackberry....search it

I heard this version might not work for long because Sirius was switching off the servers....who knows if thats true

anyway enjoy
    mopar_fxr likes this.
    06-28-13 10:04 PM
    The v1.X apps will be shutting down. The v2.X app, which you're using in this method, will continue to work
    pkcable likes this.
    06-29-13 06:36 PM
    As long as we can continue to sideload I'm perfectly fine with that.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 11:07 PM
    The website works for me!
    07-05-13 01:05 PM
    I side loaded the Sirius app on my z10 and it works great thanks to this thread!
    However does anyone know where I can find the apk for the Canadian version? I'm running the American app in Canada.
    Also since I loaded the app my gps is always on, is this common for everyone?
    Thanks in advance.

Posted via CB10
    07-06-13 06:52 AM
42 12