Please fix the zooming in of pictures/videos after they're taken. Also sometimes when I go back into the app (left in active frame), my feed, stories, and friendslist just go blank and I have to log out and back in again.

If you could change the font of the outgoing snaps to something that looks more normal that'd be great too :P

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 09:00 AM
    I had the zero friends, zero snaps etc bug again. Restart didn't help, reboot didn't help. So I thought maby if I log out and log back in again would fix it. But I am not able to log in any more! It gives me this error.

Please fix this asap, the app is unusable right now!

Attachment 244562
    Attachment 244563

Posted via CB10
    Relax, if you paid attention you'd see the app is down right now.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 09:02 AM
    Please fix the zooming in of pictures/videos after they're taken.
    This zooming happens with snapchat too though, it's something I would think people have become used to by now. Just be sure to frame your shot with that in mind and it doesn't become a problem.
    02-03-14 09:06 AM
    I apologize if you are just a master of sarcasm though, because if that's the case I really missed the boat.
    02-03-14 09:08 AM
    Don't know if this is fixed In the next release already, but there is a significant delay when holding down the button to record a video, before it actually starts recording. And videos are zoomed in too

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 09:11 AM
    I'm guessing a lot of bugs will be fixed once it's the snapchats servers directly being used, should be as fast as the other snapchat apps.

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    02-03-14 09:14 AM
    ^ what SirJes said!
    02-03-14 09:28 AM
    Downloaded V0.9 to my z10 intalled successfully but wont let me log in or register help ?
    02-03-14 10:16 AM
    Downloaded V0.9 to my z10 intalled successfully but wont let me log in or register help ?
    It's currently down and being worked on. Hopefully will be up and running again within a few hours

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:23 AM
    Good thing this happened now, and not when it was released to BBW

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:24 AM
    This zooming happens with snapchat too though, it's something I would think people have become used to by now. Just be sure to frame your shot with that in mind and it doesn't become a problem.
    I've snapped enough to just call bs on what you're saying and frankly, your post is irrelevant. Snapchat doesn't zoom on pics on iphone and android. Maybe its not as much on the Z10, but it zooms in a lot with the Q10. This is an actual concern because a lot of your picture is cut off because of the zoom. If you are taking a selfie, there's a chance a portion of your face will be cut off. I wouldn't be so passionate if I didn't believe it was a legitimate concern that could effect the success of the app

Posted via CB10
    Big Spartacus likes this.
    02-03-14 10:28 AM
    Will be a few days or more till a update is released. It sucks to say this but might as will use the Android port in the meantime yall

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    02-03-14 10:32 AM
    I really don't think you should HAVE to watch the snap 3 times before it's considered open. Having the option to reload it is nice but I definitely don't want to see every one 3 times.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:35 AM
    I really don't think you should HAVE to watch the snap 3 times before it's considered open. Having the option to reload it is nice but I definitely don't want to see every one 3 times.

Posted via CB10
    You can turn the feature off in the settings

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:39 AM
    I've snapped enough to just call bs on what you're saying and frankly, your post is irrelevant. Snapchat doesn't zoom on pics on iphone and android. Maybe its not as much on the Z10, but it zooms in a lot with the Q10. This is an actual concern because a lot of your picture is cut off because of the zoom. If you are taking a selfie, there's a chance a portion of your face will be cut off. I wouldn't be so passionate if I didn't believe it was a legitimate concern that could effect the success of the app

Posted via CB10
    OK, guess you're not the master of sarcasm I thought you were. Zooming always happened on my Z10 with snapchat, and I've noticed with snap2chat it doesn't seem to happen as much or as badly as it would with the android port. Just hold your arm out a little further away for your selfies and know it will happen when you take a picture and let it adjust on its own. If it gets fixed in a later version then it's one more thing the BB10 native app will do better than the android version.
    02-03-14 10:50 AM
    I've never noticed snaps zooming on the android version either

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:53 AM
    Hi ! I've a problem to connect : when I try to connect me to the application that shows me "Error Sorry for the issues logging in. I al working on the issue. I have no ETA when it's goging to be fixed. I am really sorry. Just post concerns in the forum please"

HELP�????
    02-03-14 10:54 AM
    Hi ! I've a problem to connect : when I try to connect me to the application that shows me "Error Sorry for the issues logging in. I al working on the issue. I have no ETA when it's goging to be fixed. I am really sorry. Just post concerns in the forum please"

HELP�????
    Exactly what the warning said. The developer is working on the issue and isn't sure how long it will take.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 10:56 AM
    Is there a way to put a thread on pause and only allow nem to post for a while lol cause I swearr

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    02-03-14 11:02 AM
    Maybe I just had some crazy combination of factors at play with my device, but it always happened with me on my Z10 and was fairly severe. I just worked with it to make sure I would get the shot I wanted. Snap2chat has been so much better for me since using it with the zoom being minimal in comparison. I'm not trying to make light of any issue people are having so I'm sorry for those who are affected by massive zooming issues now, your posts are not insignificant to me...

Meanwhile, I'm off to get this thing recalibrated as it apparently failed me earlier.

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-sarcasm01.jpg
    02-03-14 11:09 AM
    Really sorry to everyone. I am rebuilding a big chunk part of the app. I will forget my host and do everything natively and directly to the snapchat.servers.. but the sad thing is snap2chat can be down for a long time until I release another fixed update... really sorry

Posted via CB10
    No probs mate. Grateful for what you've done so far...

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 02:00 PM
    I have z30 and snap2chat installed.

Z30 - The Final Destination - Winnipeg Mb Clothing|Footwear|Headwear|Headshop|Tobacconist|Ta ttoos
    02-03-14 02:31 PM
    Hello my name is Ludo,

I have a problem with the latest version of Snap2chat, I can not connect, can anyone help me .. ?

Thanks!
    02-03-14 03:41 PM
    Hello my name is Ludo,

I have a problem with the latest version of Snap2chat, I can not connect, can anyone help me .. ?

Thanks!
    It's an issue with the app. The developer is working on fixing it.

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 03:54 PM
    Hello my name is Ludo,

Thanks!
    Hey,

The servers down, it's being fixed

Posted via CB10
    02-03-14 03:55 PM
6,941 ... 979899100101 ...