Hey Nem great job by the way!(: and was wondering if by chance can you make it so Snap2chat has BlackBerry Hub interrogation? (:

Posted via CB10
    Im sure it will be. But not right now. Still thinking how should i do it. Since you can only view snaps when pressing and holding it. Dont know if it will work foer the hub

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 10:50 PM
    Nem just a thought, but with some apps when you get a notification in the hub the option at the bottom bar is to open that notification or invoke the app to open directly to its content from the notification. Any shot you can make this happen with Snap2Chat?
    lakerboy8 likes this.
    01-15-14 10:55 PM
    Nem just a thought, but with some apps when you get a notification in the hub the option at the bottom bar is to open that notification or invoke the app to open directly to its content from the notification. Any shot you can make this happen with Snap2Chat?
    Thanks for the suggestion.. you reminded me.. that will come in the next version I hope it doesnt require special things..

This has now been implemented!!! Wait for the next version! thanks for pointing this.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by NemOry; 01-15-14 at 11:39 PM.
    01-15-14 11:09 PM
    Good to hear, it would obviously be really helpful once we have headless support down the road. Thanks for the awesome app Nem.
    01-15-14 11:41 PM
    Yea it's working now. Although videos take a while to load when compared to snapchat on my iPad. Hope to see it gets speedier!

Loving this app!

Hey Nemory quick question, is it possible to have it auto record the video upon holding the circle similar to snapchat rather than holding, it launching video camera then clicking to take video?

thanks again!

LuayS

Posted via CB10
    01-15-14 11:52 PM
    Videos working perfectly here, yes a little slower to load than snapchat but that's fine Received videos from galaxy s3 and iPhone 5

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 12:20 AM
    In the latest version. you can now mark the snap as screenshot.. you just have to pinch the snap.
    SirJes likes this.
    01-16-14 12:44 AM
    default text?? what is it? the (Full Name) ? you have to manually change it. hehe
    Haha not a problem. Just thought I would ask

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 01:25 AM
    Version 0.86 (without sending videos yet)

I can't push the server update yet. My host is having a maintenance. This version will not work properly yet

Download v0.8.96: for OS 10.2 and Above Snap2Chat v0.8.96 for OS 10.2 and Above

Download v0.8.96: for OS 10.1 and Below Snap2Chat v0.8.96 for OS 10.1 and Below

Small Changes
    Added Viewing Aspect Options for Stories (support for Q10)
    Changed opened icons from white background to transparent.
    Clears drawing when deleted snapsterpiece.
    Shows no entries to show when there's no data to show.
    Fixed Negative Timer Bug
    Somewhat Fixed Distorted Videos (snap2chat video player)
    Added Setting to view videos via BB10 Video Player or Snap2Chat Video Player
    Fixed Server side stories issue causing no data to show.
    Directly Open the app from the notification
    Feeds now show Display Name instead of username
    More Friend Icon Indicators
    Pinch to mark snap/story as screenshot / viewed
    View extended profile when clicking username in stories tab
    Double tap to send a snap in stories

I have not worked that much today. I still have to finish the other project I am working on. Just be patient for the 0.9 version.
    01-16-14 03:06 AM
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 03:14 AM
    Great job nemory,

I'm sure it will be fixed in the next version, I'm waiting till the server is running, but just to let you know that I couldn't refresh snaps. I would get a notification and the only way for me to view would be to log out and log back in again. Also been unable to view videos but think that is due to the caption thing you were saying about

It's looking pretty awesome so far.
    01-16-14 03:34 AM
    Great job nemory,

I'm sure it will be fixed in the next version, I'm waiting till the server is running, but just to let you know that I couldn't refresh snaps. I would get a notification and the only way for me to view would be to log out and log back in again. Also been unable to view videos but think that is due to the caption thing you were saying about

It's looking pretty awesome so far.
    Until now no snaps when you refresh? If it's okay can I borrow your account just to see what's going wrong?
    01-16-14 03:42 AM
    Crashing upon opening the app.
    01-16-14 03:53 AM
    Hey Nem by not working do you mean that it crashes on start?

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 03:55 AM
    Nemory no worries. What's your BBM
    01-16-14 04:22 AM
    The new version closes automatically when opening it
    01-16-14 05:07 AM
    I can't see the snaps people send me, I only see a white screen, it worked fine yesterday.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 06:11 AM
    The app won't open anymore since the new update

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 06:18 AM
    The app won't open anymore since the new update

Posted via CB10
    The app will not work until the maintenance is ready.

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 07:34 AM
    weird.. all videos??? is it okay to use your account for another testing please? my BBM is 2B10A199.. send me if it's okay.
    I sent you the info on BBM. I'm on version 0.8.95.1

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 09:01 AM
    Snap2Chat has completely shut down on me..!? It gives me the loading symbol for about 2 LONG minutes..

Attachment 239044

After those two minutes are up I can this..

Attachment 239045

..And there is NOTHING wrong with my connection I use my phone regularly for every other app and/or game..!? Help a Bruvvah out NemOry!!! LoOoL...

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    01-16-14 09:32 AM
    I'm sorry guys. Still can't push a server update. I'm so angry with my host now. So slow for the maintenance..

Posted via CB10
    01-16-14 09:51 AM
    Snap2Chat has completely shut down on me..!? It gives me the loading symbol for about 2 LONG minutes..

Attachment 239044

Attachment 239045

..And there is NOTHING wrong with my connection I use my phone regularly for every other app and/or game..!? Help a Bruvvah out NemOry!!! LoOoL...

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    Have you tried refreshing? Closing and reopening? Logging out and login again?

Posted via CB10
    BBM_BlackBerry Moe likes this.
    01-16-14 09:52 AM

Attachment 239044

Attachment 239045

Wow. Just Wow. Ya'll need to read what Nemory said. There is some maintenance work being done on his server, so he has not been able to push this update to the server. And he even wrote that the new version might not work properly till he has pushed the update.

All Black all BlackBerry-thing!
    coloibarra likes this.
    01-16-14 09:53 AM
    Have you tried refreshing? Closing and reopening? Logging out and login again?

Posted via CB10
    Insta-close!

Reinstalled and tried everything. Something is wrong.
    01-16-14 09:54 AM
6,941 ... 6263646566 ...