in the feeds tab. tap menu > options > there's an option on how you want the aspect ratio for the snap photo try setting it to Fit or Fill
    Thanks Nem! I remember changing that haha but for some reason I thought It was going to be something else All good now though! When will the replay feature be available?

Life Through a BlackBerry Lens, Photography BBM Channel C000EE502
    01-05-14 11:30 PM
    Hey NeM! Again and again, thank you for this great app. Me and surely all the people here really appreciate your hard work in snap2chat.

I would like to see the same font used in the splash screen in the top bar, replacing the actual font that looks like the original Instagram font. The font in the splash screen is more stylized and modern.

8300 - 8350i - 8900 - 9780 - 9900 - #Z10swagg
    01-05-14 11:42 PM
    Hey NeM! Again and again, thank you for this great app. Me and surely all the people here really appreciate your hard work in snap2chat.

I would like to see the same font used in the splash screen in the top bar, replacing the actual font that looks like the original Instagram font. The font in the splash screen is more stylized and modern.

I second this! The splash screen font is beautiful!

Life Through a BlackBerry Lens, Photography BBM Channel C000EE502
    01-06-14 12:00 AM
    Hi Nemory! first of all Thanks for the app! Great work and great ideas on the features! Very cool. Love the improvements and the new logo! ALSO Shout outs is AMAZING. (LOVE IT) I also can't wait for your upcoming features. Again, very exciting app!!

Anyway, hoping my bugs would help out? I don't know if others are experiencing this as well

1) Can't send/see videos. When sending video snaps, it doesn't send it. It keeps staying at "sending snap, please wait". and if it EVER did go through (had it only gone through once) the other party couldn't view the video.

2) When receiving videos, It says file format isn't supported

3) Sometimes at random, the app would reset the settings to default and change from dark theme (which I like) back to the bright theme.

4) sometimes when viewing pic snaps, the bottom bar is there and sometimes not. When the bottom bar is not around when the viewing the picture, it takes up the full fitted screen (good) .

5) viewing "stories" when seeing the pic, it doesn't fit the screen (have to scroll up and down to see entire image; using a q10)

My device is a Q10, running 10.1.0.2030 (AT&T)
    I hate the states and its effing carriers. They are insanely slow, and I want my 10.2 already. 10.2.1 is already coming out soon! WTF (endrant)

Question/suggestion:
    You know for shoutbox, would it be possible to see who liked the post as well? OH and to "like" a comment. It might be too close to the FB concept though, so it's okay if you say no! Are notifications for the comments and likes even possible for the shoutouts? (

Again, thanks Nemory for taking your time to develop this and thoroughly responding to each bug that comes up!!
    Last edited by shibahime; 01-06-14 at 01:04 AM.
    01-06-14 12:21 AM
    Such a beautiful app! I can EVERYTHING
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    01-06-14 12:52 AM
    If I go to change my profile picture, select an image, then change my mind and pick a different image with saving the first image isn't updated.

I also cannot change the image I set as my profile picture. ( saving doesn't update the old image)

8310 >> 9800 >> Z10 10.2.1.1925 (Forever BlackBerry)
    01-06-14 02:31 AM
    your image is actually changed if you try in another phone. it's a cache issue. hope I can fix it soon.
    01-06-14 02:45 AM
    Hey guys, just a quick one - I usually sideload the official apps, but I sideloaded iGrann the other day and WOW, so much better than the official Instagram app!

So I use SnapChat, I can receive but can't send videos etc, the usual problems.

Just come across this thread - is Snap2Chat anything like iGrann in terms of quality? Going by the responses, I think I know the answer to that already! I think my real question is, can this do everything that SnapChat can do? Is there anything missing? I'll probably use this one anywya as from the screenshots it looks a lot cleaner, but would just like a heads up. I'm at work today so will probably sideload this evening when I get home!

Thanks in advance
    01-06-14 04:20 AM
    I don't know if this has been reported for the latest beta build, but when I open snap2chat, the camera is just a black screen.

Switching to rear Facing camera and then back to front facing fixes the problem straight away.

And +1 to a previous post here about sending snaps taking u back to the feeds page straight away instead if waiting for the loading circle to send snaps.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 05:08 AM
    Hey guys, just a quick one - I usually sideload the official apps, but I sideloaded iGrann the other day and WOW, so much better than the official Instagram app!

So I use SnapChat, I can receive but can't send videos etc, the usual problems.

Just come across this thread - is Snap2Chat anything like iGrann in terms of quality? Going by the responses, I think I know the answer to that already! I think my real question is, can this do everything that SnapChat can do? Is there anything missing? I'll probably use this one anywya as from the screenshots it looks a lot cleaner, but would just like a heads up. I'm at work today so will probably sideload this evening when I get home!

Thanks in advance
    Yes. Yes it is!

Just to NemOry. I curious why you don't accept donations? Would love to donate!
    01-06-14 07:07 AM
    Can't wait for the next update!

Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1803 Comedy Worldwide: C004B640F My Photography: C0036A019
    01-06-14 09:05 AM
    Me neither, contacted him and donated!

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 09:13 AM
    are your Hub Notifications Permissions checked?
    The notifications are set to on. I restarted the Z30 and now no feeds or friends show up. I have logged and and back in several times and no change.
    Any ideas?
    01-06-14 09:53 AM
    Some.more feedback...

I no longer get notifications with the latest beta build despite notifications being turned on in snap2chat settings and the main bb10 notifications settings.

Also, active frames now shows snap sent from nemory and snap2chatbb...

Device =z30

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140106_162056.png

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 10:23 AM
    I have just loaded it on! It is awsome compeared to the other.

Mines just keeps saying "retrying".. Also am I able to get contacts from other snapchat on to this one? or is it a case of re adding?
    01-06-14 10:49 AM
    Will you be able to check who looked at your story? Or screen shot it? Like the regular version?

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    01-06-14 11:46 AM
    Guys!! I am very confident to say that I am making great progress on making it very fast just like the original snapchat.

Only problem now is I need to work on a very special project and the deadline is jan 17th.
    so I will try to focus on this one at the moment. I am really sorry but this is going to be a long wait for everyone to get 0.8.6!! But I promise you guys next version will be
    9999999+ AWESOME!!!

But don't loose hope on snap2chat. it will come. Also not sure yet for this special project if I can make this or maybe it will be impossible so I will get back to snap2chat. I will let you know!!
    01-06-14 01:06 PM
    Guys!! I am very confident to say that I am making great progress on making it very fast just like the original snapchat.

Only problem now is I need to work on a very special project and the deadline is jan 17th.
    so I will try to focus on this one at the moment. I am really sorry but this is going to be a long wait for everyone to get 0.8.6!! But I promise you guys next version will be
    9999999+ AWESOME!!!

But don't loose hope on snap2chat. it will come. Also not sure yet for this special project if I can make this or maybe it will be impossible so I will get back to snap2chat. I will let you know!!
    Dude its ok, you've given us a functional app to last until whenever you get done whatever it is you need to do.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    coloibarra and kb1234 like this.
    01-06-14 01:14 PM
    hi! looking really good
    few things -
    the stories don't always align to the right username and can we get it so the images from one person are altogether instead of in time order?
    also can there be an option in settings to stop your image from flipping over when taking a selfie as on the normal snapchat it doesn't flip over
    01-06-14 01:35 PM
    hi! looking really good
    few things -
    the stories don't always align to the right username and can we get it so the images from one person are altogether instead of in time order?
    also can there be an option in settings to stop your image from flipping over when taking a selfie as on the normal snapchat it doesn't flip over
    The right thing is that the picture flip when you take it with the front facing camera. If snapchat don't flip the picture, not mean it's right. Try taking a selfie with some text behind you, it will read correctly, which doesn't happen with snapchat. Same happens when you take a normal picture with the front facing camera.

kb1234 likes this.
    01-06-14 02:37 PM

9999999+ AWESOME!!!

Doesn't matter man! You already gave us so much more then we could have asked for in such a small time. You are an amazing developer!

But I will remember your promise when you come back! (9999999+ awesome and blazing fast!)

Focus on what's necessary now and have a good one bro!
    coloibarra and kb1234 like this.
    01-06-14 04:54 PM
    no worries i'll still be checking this every day for the update lol
    kb1234 likes this.
    01-06-14 05:14 PM

9999999+ AWESOME!!!

That's AWESOME news to hear! Wishing you the absolute best and ALL the success in the world! You've push out enough speedy updates for us to be patient enough to wait as long as it takes for the next one! Good luck with everything brother!! Keep it up man!!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    kb1234 likes this.
    01-06-14 05:25 PM
    The notifications are set to on. I restarted the Z30 and now no feeds or friends show up. I have logged and and back in several times and no change.
    Any ideas?
    OK I now got to a point where no feeds, no friends and I could not log out. I deleted 501 and reinstalled version 201. With 201 everything was fine. I then installed 501 over 201, logged in and out about 6 times and then rebooted the Z30. Now the feeds, friends, and notifications all work again including notifications in the HUB. Hopefully this will give someone a clue what is causing the problem.
    01-06-14 09:19 PM
    OK I now got to a point where no feeds, no friends and I could not log out. I deleted 501 and reinstalled version 201. With 201 everything was fine. I then installed 501 over 201, logged in and out about 6 times and then rebooted the Z30. Now the feeds, friends, and notifications all work again including notifications in the HUB. Hopefully this will give someone a clue what is causing the problem.
    Strange. I haven't experienced any of those issues in my Z30.

Posted via CB10
    01-06-14 09:20 PM
6,941 ... 4344454647 ...