I bought it because I didn't want the app to disappear when I reload my OS. If you sideload the app, BlackBerry Link doesn't back up the data.

I didn't mind paying because I was hoping that the money would help support the developer in order for him to continue to maintain the app.

Posted via CB10
    Same. I bought it for OTA updates without needing to sideload and to keep supporting the developer.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    09-01-14 02:29 PM
    Am I the only one who bought the app to support the developer.....if he doesn't make money from developing he probably wouldn't be doing it all................

Blackberry Z10 | OS 10.3.0.1130
    09-01-14 02:35 PM
    Holy crap can a mod close this thread already, I'm tired of getting notifications for stupid people ranting about $2 nobody cares! Get a refund or shut up!

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 02:37 PM
    Holy crap can a mod close this thread already, I'm tired of getting notifications for stupid people ranting about $2 nobody cares! Get a refund or shut up!

Posted via CB10
    You get notifications from CB10?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 02:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Keep crying

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 02:56 PM
    Try explaining this to the BlackBerry users who don't go to this site..

Posted via CB10
    This is the most valid point from anyone complaining about the app not being available. It's unfortunate, but we need to accept the realities of the situation and move on.
    Apollo_IV likes this.
    09-01-14 03:53 PM
    Keep crying

Posted via CB10
    Hahaha... tell that to these babies crying about their $2

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 03:56 PM
    You get notifications from CB10?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah but I'm about to turn them off because this thread is so annoying... I wish you could "unparticapate"!

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 03:58 PM
    Yeah but I'm about to turn them off because this thread is so annoying... I wish you could "unparticapate"!

Posted via CB10
    I hear you. Turning off the alerts was the second thing I did when I set up the app. The first was enabling the dark theme. As for the alerts, I'll voluntarily check when I want to, I don't want to be notified of every single post.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    09-01-14 04:41 PM
    Hahaha... tell that to these babies crying about their $2

Posted via CB10
    Neither you, along with your name-calling and others mocking, nor those complaining about a $1.99/0.99 refund look good when you are going back and forth bashing each other (especially when you consider Nem0ry will feel the financial ramifications of Snapchat pulling the app FAR MORE than any of us).

Edit: I do realize some of you are being reasonable and constructive. This is just for those who belittle others and their opinions.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    drfever and jzajac like this.
    09-01-14 08:25 PM
    I happened to look on the Amazon App Store and there is an app called SnapHack. While the reviews aren't the best, it looks like it has some options like Snap2Chat to save Snaps and draw and write on the ones you send. It is also free. I wonder why SnapChat is allowing this on Amazon and not Snap2Chat on Blackberry? Maybe Nemory could rebrand Snap2Chat with a new name, logo, repackage as an apk and put it on the Amazon App Store?
    09-02-14 06:53 AM
    Let's hope nem don't quit on the app and try to bring it back to life.

Posted via CB10
    AbnerDoon likes this.
    09-02-14 07:45 AM
    I happened to look on the Amazon App Store and there is an app called SnapHack. While the reviews aren't the best, it looks like it has some options like Snap2Chat to save Snaps and draw and write on the ones you send. It is also free. I wonder why SnapChat is allowing this on Amazon and not Snap2Chat on Blackberry? Maybe Nemory could rebrand Snap2Chat with a new name, logo, repackage as an apk and put it on the Amazon App Store?
    Nem0ry is pro-native. You won't see any android app from Nem anytime soon

Z10STL100-1/10.3.0.1052 "the iPhone nemesis"
    malcolmjude likes this.
    09-02-14 08:57 AM
    There's no such thing as "repackaging" an app. It would need to be completely recoded in a language that is used on android (java I believe? )

He could easily re-brand and resubmit it to BlackBerry world and it will probably get it approved. But considering that this app got him banned from crackberry I think he is pretty much done with it...

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 09:14 AM
    Nemory could just make the app and Not publish it to BBW. just make a bar file available for everyone with request of donations. some examples of apps that aren't in BB world are retroArch and barinstall.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 09:18 AM
    Nemory could just make the app and Not publish it to BBW. just make a bar file available for everyone with request of donations. some examples of apps that aren't in BB world are retroArch and barinstall.

Posted via CB10
    That's what he did. But updates to the app are unlikely unless snapchat sends him a letter saying "Hey Oliver, we thought about it and changed our minds. Have fun and do whatever you like to improve on our API".The version that is out there is the last version you'll probably see so enjoy it while we have it.
    09-02-14 10:48 AM
    Neither you, along with your name-calling and others mocking, nor those complaining about a $1.99/0.99 refund look good when you are going back and forth bashing each other (especially when you consider Nem0ry will feel the financial ramifications of Snapchat pulling the app FAR MORE than any of us).

Edit: I do realize some of you are being reasonable and constructive. This is just for those who belittle others and their opinions.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    My opinion is that the people who are crying about $2 are babies. Please stop belittling my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 11:14 AM
    My opinion is that the people who are crying about $2 are babies. Please stop belittling my opinion.

Posted via CB10
    And my opinion is that if people want their $2 back they should get it, and whether or not I agree with their reasons is irrelevant but vocalizing their unhappiness isn't necessarily crying. I respect your opinion and I won't belittle your opinion if you don't belittle mine, JAS0NB0URNE's, or anyone else's. No reason everybody can't play nice here and move on.
    Last edited by jzajac; 09-02-14 at 11:41 AM.
    09-02-14 11:27 AM
    And my opinion is that if people want their $2 back they should get it, and whether or not I agree with their reasons is irrelevant but vocalizing their unhappiness isn't necessarily crying. I respect your opinion and I won't belittle your opinion if you don't belittle mine, JAS0NB0URNE's, or anyone else's. No reason everybody can't play nice here and move on.
    .bar file has been free from the start, none of your arguments hold any water... just my 2 cents

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 11:44 AM
    .bar file has been free from the start, none of your arguments hold any water... just my 2 cents

Posted via CB10
    Your $0.02 respected as well.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by jzajac; 09-02-14 at 01:49 PM.
    09-02-14 12:29 PM
    I'm glad you agree with me, they should get their refund(the one that's been offered for weeks & as far as I know didn't have to be ), and stop being babies.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 12:44 PM
    I got banned (alongside Nemory) but now i'm back. Need to be on my best behavior.

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 09:29 PM
    I got banned (alongside Nemory) but now i'm back. Need to be on my best behavior.

Posted via CB10
    Wrere back

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 09:59 PM
    Wrere back

Posted via CB10
    I'm taking this as "a huge update for snap2chat is coming in the next few days"

Am I right?!!!

(can you just say I am, even if I'm not?)

Posted via CB10
    09-02-14 10:09 PM
    Wrere back

Posted via CB10
    Nem, just wanted to man up and apologize for riding you on the refund issue. I guess it was frustration over the app being pulled just days after I bought it. That plus all the money I've wasted on garbage apps etc etc.

In any event it's water under the bridge now. Cheers and peace.

*handshake*

Great work on your twittly app by the way. Looks fantastic.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    09-02-14 10:12 PM
6,941 ... 270271272273274 ...