As long as it keeps working, at least the functions that do, I'm OK with it.

I can understand him being sick of SnapChat for a while, it's giving him a lot of issues.

Maybe a break for a while would be good.

That being said, a one man developer really shouldn't have more than 2, maybe 3 apps going at once. More than that, you need a team.

Maybe he should focus on apps with open APIs?

Regardless, I'm enjoying the product, and will continue paying for the apps I feel I will use.

Posted via (hopefully) a passport A10
    07-28-14 12:38 PM
    It looks like he has moved on and started another app. So I guess we won't be seeing any major updates to S2C.

Hopefully the 10.3 android runtime is smooth enough to make the android snapchat an alternative. With the beta he released, it regularly has issues sending snaps (forever sending then crashing when looking at the sent snaps) and the video player is always oriented the wrong way.... if the android snapchat pushed notifications I'd be all over it!!!

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 01:15 PM
    He's stopping developing for this S2C? Wow, what a ******

Thousands paid for this app! It crashes constantly!

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 01:29 PM
    He's stopping developing for this S2C? Wow, what a ******

Thousands paid for this app! It crashes constantly!

Posted via CB10
    No one said he's gonna stop development. Just slow down.

At his rate it will mean a new beta update once a month instead of 3 in a day like he pushes sometimes.

Posted via (hopefully) a passport A10
    07-28-14 01:42 PM
    It looks like he has moved on and started another app. So I guess we won't be seeing any major updates to S2C.

Hopefully the 10.3 android runtime is smooth enough to make the android snapchat an alternative. With the beta he released, it regularly has issues sending snaps (forever sending then crashing when looking at the sent snaps) and the video player is always oriented the wrong way.... if the android snapchat pushed notifications I'd be all over it!!!

Posted via CB10
    10.3 snapchat android version works perfectly. Just no notifications and it's missing the nice select any photo to send feature from s2c which I use frequently.

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 01:53 PM
    #Spo2fy (Spotify), #Timber (Tinder) and #Ober (Uber) now in Beta Zone (and Downloadable) GET THEM NOW!!! #NemoryStudios #TeamBlackBerry
    Swave514 likes this.
    07-28-14 02:08 PM
    So as the sales slow down he's going to stop supporting the apps that are out? The problem is the existing apps have bugs that have yet to be ironed out.

I don't actually use the apps Nemory has released but I have bought them to show support, but if that quote from above is true then I guess I have paid for my last app from him. I'm guessing he will say he don't care about my dollar or two and that's fine, but to me customer care is just as important as the app itself and the "I'm not making money so I'm not updating" attitude isn't right.

Good luck to the developer with future sales of his apps but I have a feeling his attitude will bother other folks who just buy them (even if they don't use them) to help support him.
    Bro you bought the app for like 2$ talking about customer care...I'm pretty sure he cares enough wouldn't you think? Not only that but im sure it's not easy fixing every single bug. sometimes you fix something and another issue flares up right? Don't know much about apps but it seems every app has this issue until it becomes "good enough"

BlackBerry Z10 | OS 10.2.1.3247
    07-28-14 02:21 PM
    You guys need to slow down with the rampant speculation. Keep the thread productive rather than taking hearsay, translating it into whatever you want, then making grand proclamations. We'll achieve more that way.
    07-28-14 02:45 PM
    Anyone else's stories not working?

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 02:46 PM
    You guys need to slow down with the rampant speculation. Keep the thread productive rather than taking hearsay, translating it into whatever you want, then making grand proclamations. We'll achieve more that way.
    A voice of reason.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    07-28-14 02:50 PM
    $50 or no complaining for you

Posted via CB10
    Can you just drop it already? I'll admit that I too criticized CatlinFD for his "false promise" but there comes a time when you just need to let it go. You act like this is the first time you've heard someone not hold a promise. Seriously, let it go. This whole thread has comments upon comments of you bashing Catlin. It's to the point where in the end of the day I'd rather hear a false promise instead of repeated annoyances on every thread you find Catlin on. You're no better with that behavior. Contribute something useful for the thread.

Posted via CB10
    rai187 and miguel89to like this.
    07-28-14 02:51 PM
    Yes the application frequently crashes. I know exactly how to do it because I can reproduce it easily.

Posted via CB10
    My arm hurts if I bend it backwards.

Buddha Stories - C0038CC70
    07-28-14 02:51 PM
    Snapchat servers seems to be down!

BlackBerry Z10 | OS 10.2.1.3247
    07-28-14 02:52 PM
    The complainers are paying customers. They have the right to complain. They paid for the application. Don't like it? Don't offer a paid app.

Posted via CB10
    Definitely on point. Snap2Chat is what it is because of all of the testers/customers and your efforts too. It's a two way street Nemory.

Posted via CB10
    rai187 likes this.
    07-28-14 03:00 PM
    I think half these haters on this thread are crazy, this app has had more updates than any other on my phone and it has worked pretty much flawlessly for the last few. I think none of them have any real understanding of programing, as in what an API is, and how it works, and what should reasonably be expected. Obviously he can't add features that snapchat has not added API support for, obviously if something is limited by BB10(video captions...stated several times) it can't be done. He has offered you all refunds if you like so either get one or don't, but either way get over it.

Javid Gozalov and Shadowyugi like this.
    07-28-14 03:06 PM
    Its not hearsay, nor a speculation. Its the basic facts after what Nem told bunch of us "hardcore beta testers in our BBM group.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    07-28-14 03:09 PM
    For those of us who aren't hardcore testers, that makes it hearsay.

Anyhow, you get the point. ******** and moaning achieves nothing.
    07-28-14 03:14 PM
    For those of us who aren't hardcore testers, that makes it hearsay.

Anyhow, you get the point. ******** and moaning achieves nothing.
    Well. Except for Nem, we are the most reliable source of information as we get the updated info before anyone else. You can call it hearsey, doesn?t make it any less truthful.

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    07-28-14 03:24 PM
    I'm shocked nobody else told me to get a refund? Send me an email for a refund then I'll block you from my snap2chat apps then don't go back to this thread anymore. That's easy.

Just don't regret when I added all the missing features after. People still don't understand I just moved in the US just. A few weeks ago and just settled down. Us developers gets bored sometimes with the same project and we want to learn and try something new. We have a life. If you want me to become a robot go ahead get a refund and don't come back here problem solved. Hopefully atleast one guy does it.

Also before complaining why updates are so slow or what, go try programming first and see how easy you think it is. Not just that it's not easy how snapchat injected more security stuffs to their api it's very hard to hack.

Go try and see so you understand.

Once again send me an email and ill get you a refund. Block you from my apps and don't go back here.

Then this thread will have peace again. The ones saying ******* words to me too, why don't you do the deal I'm offering? I'm waiting

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 04:52 PM
    Lol... The developer of iGrann, Gasp, was been extremely silent on his thread to the point where people started speculating.... until he dropped the screen shot of his next major update for 10.3. Same thing for Bojan of Whine.

So everyone just calm down and try to be reasonable, it's a god dame app for christ sake. If only people put this much effort into serious matters :P

I still support you Nemory and enjoy your applications, keep up the good work

Posted via CB10
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    07-28-14 05:25 PM
    Stop assuming people

Posted via CB10
    07-28-14 05:30 PM
    I think is safe to say that is very few people who are experiencing issues with the app and also safe to assume that if you DO have problems with the app, is mostly because if these forgotten things:

1) you have a leaked 10.3 OS (Nem has nothing to do with the he app not working if you have an OS that is not complete)
    2)you have a defective OS and need to re install it.
    3) you forgot to delete the beta app before downloading the app from BBW.

If one of these 3 apply to you, then there's your issue... if not then good luck

Fat Mexican with a Z10 in CB10
    07-28-14 05:45 PM
    If I were Nem0ry, I would be pretty tempted to stay off of these forums and spend my time developing and not having to see and respond to the garbage that has been in here recently.

Some have complained, he has offered a refund. Take the refund or show some patience. As has been said numerous times, he has just recently settled in the US, and for a time didn't even have a computer or internet set up.

Can you all really expect him to devote his life to one app? As has also been said numerous times, it is what he does for a living. He has to create other apps as well to keep income coming in...so if we have to wait a bit for an update...so be it. There has been no one quicker with updates than Nem0ry before. He has also been generous enough to post the .bar files for free in this thread.

Sorry for the rant, but it sickens me seeing a quality developer being treated like garbage.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    Shadowyugi likes this.
    07-28-14 06:35 PM
    My whole point is, the friggin things been updated like two, three times a month since it came out, what are these people even talking about? This developer has been engaged in this thread, explains what he does, I have not seen this type of thing from any other developer ever!

Ignore the haters! They are but a vocal few anyway. Most of us without issues probably don't say much.

cbosdell and Shadowyugi like this.
    07-28-14 06:57 PM
    Guys just shut up, there are arguments to both sides. It's only reasonable people are thinking:

"wtf he's dropping snap2chat support and making a handful of other apps instead. I paid for it and he's making other apps"

And guess what they feel this way for a reason. And rightfully so. Especially when the developer is dropping claims for his convenience and making poor business choices by quickly jumping to refunds+banned.

So everyone just shut up.

This thread is meant to offer ideas and information to the developer. Offer help to those who need it. And yes even to question the developer. NOT to just go back and forth pointing fingers as to say who's the better customer or who's right.

At this point half of you are brown-nosing so hard you're about to break off your nose in the developers ***. And the other half are just repeating your constant complaints to the point of annoyance.
    Mack Caddy likes this.
    07-28-14 07:10 PM
6,941 ... 253254255256257 ...