Really sorry to all. I wanted to work today but another problem is my internet speed is 10kb to 20kb.. my capped internet will reset in the end of the month. Sucks.

Posted via CB10
    No worries. How'd the visa situation work out?

Posted with my ? Q10.
    05-15-14 11:34 AM
    Does anyone get this bug? When I click on one of my friend's profiles, then go to any other after that, it will just show me the profile of the first person I clicked on. No amount of refreshing changes that.
    rai187, Luside and soccasta786 like this.
    05-15-14 04:16 PM
    Aw man.... nothing works.

The hub is broken and filled with thousands of snsp2chat instances, snap2chat doesn't open and best of all, headless is dead.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 05:01 PM
    For what it's worth I tried downgrading to the latest 1.1 version and have had zero problems receiving headless notifications. Whatever problem is created from the removal of 1.1 and install of 2.0.4.1 does go away when you downgrade. For the first time in a long time I started to have the issues with all notifications like everybody else and none of the workaround fixes that people have posted seemed to work for me. The only thing I have noticed is BlackBerry World isn't telling me that there is an update available above the version I'm running, but since I already know that it doesn't matter. Since hub integration isn't crucial for me I might just sit tight on 1.1 and enjoy the notification bell until there is time to dig into fixing 2.0. I'm not in any rush, the headless notifications are more than enough to get by.
    Guys, downgrade to 1.1!
    jzajac likes this.
    05-15-14 05:04 PM
    I uninstalled Snap2Chat twice but I still have 2 empty cells in my Hub. How do I get rid of them?

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 05:30 PM
    Yahy!! snap2chat is advertised at the top

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140515_190151.png

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    05-15-14 06:02 PM
    v1.1.0.1 works much much better and headless works perfectly on it. Will stay on this for now, still sucks we have to revert to it though.
    05-15-14 06:24 PM
    v1.1.0.1 works much much better and headless works perfectly on it. Will stay on this for now, still sucks we have to revert to it though.
    Agreed. On 10.3 my hub integration and headless turns off on its own

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 07:49 PM
    I've found that closing "pictures previewer" in my device monitor among other unused apps usually solves the crashing issue. Might just be a fluke.

Posted via CB10
    05-15-14 09:25 PM
    I'm glad I'm not the only one that has had success with the temporary downgrade. I hope you guys are enjoying the perfectly running headless notifications as much as I am!

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    05-16-14 06:51 AM
    do you find prior versions right in BB World?
    05-16-14 07:19 AM
    do you find prior versions right in BB World?
    No, I deleted 2.0 using device monitor, did a hard reboot then sideloaded the 1.1 BAR file that Nem posted back on 4/25/14. His dropbox link to that version is here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...at-1_1_0_1.bar

When he posted it he did warn that sideloading the bar (rather than downloading through BlackBerry World at the time) may present some headless issues. I never had previously and still have not had any issues with this build, but I imagine that if you had problems with 1.1.0.1 when it came out, you'll probably have the same issues if you decide to try sideloading it again. Something in your device must be wreaking havoc with the ability of snap2chat to perform, that's the only thing I can think of.
    05-16-14 09:09 AM
    Snap2Chat was in a TechCrunch Article!

BlackBerry Confirms Development Of An Upcoming QWERTY Handset With A Crazy Pixel Density | TechCrunch

Also Snap2Chat now has over 95,000 Users!
    igotaq likes this.
    05-16-14 09:34 AM
    Can I do this directly from my phone or do I have to attach to a computer?

No, I deleted 2.0 using device monitor, did a hard reboot then sideloaded the 1.1 BAR file that Nem posted back on 4/25/14. His dropbox link to that version is here:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...at-1_1_0_1.bar

When he posted it he did warn that sideloading the bar (rather than downloading through BlackBerry World at the time) may present some headless issues. I never had previously and still have not had any issues with this build, but I imagine that if you had problems with 1.1.0.1 when it came out, you'll probably have the same issues if you decide to try sideloading it again. Something in your device must be wreaking havoc with the ability of snap2chat to perform, that's the only thing I can think of.
    05-16-14 11:21 AM
    Can I do this directly from my phone or do I have to attach to a computer?
    Since you will be side loading a BAR file you will need to do this using your computer. I couldn't find a way to downgrade through BlackBerry World to have it work OTA. Luckily the side loading process is very fast and there are a few different methods to get the job done which I'm sure people here are very familiar with. Use whatever you're most comfortable with but every method is going to require you to do it through a computer. You can not do this only on your device.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    05-16-14 11:30 AM
    That's what I thought. I'm pretty familiar with BlackBerry's at this point but I've pretty much gotten away from ever hooking up with a computer after issues with LINK. And since I don't use too many actual apps, just never got around to sideloading. Thanks for the help.

-via CB10 w/ Q10
    05-16-14 11:46 AM
    That's what I thought. I'm pretty familiar with BlackBerry's at this point but I've pretty much gotten away from ever hooking up with a computer after issues with LINK. And since I don't use too many actual apps, just never got around to sideloading. Thanks for the help.

-via CB10 w/ Q10
    If it helps you make a decision, you wouldn't need to use Link to do this. There are many methods, like the Chrome plugin or Snap installer, but my go to is still the DDPB program (I'm old school I guess). All of these methods are basically put your phone into 'development mode' and then drag, drop and go. It's not as scary as it sounds, I promise. In under 5 minutes you would have the BAR installed.
    05-16-14 11:54 AM
    Snap2Chat was in a TechCrunch Article!

BlackBerry Confirms Development Of An Upcoming QWERTY Handset With A Crazy Pixel Density | TechCrunch

Also Snap2Chat now has over 95,000 Users!
    Congrats man! I wish I knew how to code. Developers have a huge opportunity with creating bb10 apps since most large developers refuse to do so. Keep it up man!
    05-16-14 12:26 PM
    New Snap2Chat v2.0.5 in Beta Zone. #TeamBlackBerry Hope you can help me test. Thanks so much
    05-16-14 11:37 PM
    New Snap2Chat v2.0.5 in Beta Zone. #TeamBlackBerry Hope you can help me test. Thanks so much
    Guys remember to delete old version before installing this one.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-14 11:44 PM
    I deleted the old one, and I still get the same bug, it launches, sticks on the splash page a second or two and boom crashes to home screen.

Same old same old crash. Oh and now I have even more Snap2Chat instances in my hub lol

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 01:19 AM
    Hmm, it seems to be a little flaky. Not totally sure of its working right.

I deleted and rebooted and reinstalled.

On top of that, I clicked a notification, and it actually opened up a messenger windows instead (I'm testing that too)

That might be something to look at.

Welcome... to the world of TOMORROW!
    05-17-14 01:42 AM
    I have installed 2.0.5.1 on my Q10 with 10.3 SDK and have a problem where the feed is empty but snap2chat still shows snap2chats in the hub and I can not delete them. The Hub and feeds appear to be out of sync. I tried clearing cache, logout, and reboot but still have the problem.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 01:46 AM
    So far so good for me! Outside of the hub not showing that the snaps been deleted everything else seems to be working great! Good word Oliver

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    05-17-14 03:48 AM
    I'm having the problem of nothing loading for me. I found out if I turn in the Wipe Cache in Start is the problem. I turned that off and it works.

Posted via CB10
    05-17-14 09:40 AM
6,941 ... 209210211212213 ...