Try contacting blackberry beta zone.

As MockIt is the first applications get into the beta zone by a Dev no BlackBerry.

Gas contacted it them about IGrann while ago and he said they asked him for more information about the app but idk what happened later.

I don't support publishing into the BBW when it's not yet completed, you will only get bad reviews and rating. It's not technically good for feedbacks in my opinion.

Unlike the beta zone you can publish a survey later and get feedbacks

Unless you will add ppl to the sandbox to be able to get the application from BBW that's another story that might work

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra and Nemory Studios like this.
    12-26-13 02:24 AM
    Hmmm.. looks like I'm going into the same path. it's the right thing to do. thanks man

Posted via CB10
    Yeah. I take back what I said and I thought about Blackgram. Reviews were terrible.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 02:27 AM
    Try contacting blackberry beta zone.

As MockIt is the first applications get into the beta zone by a Dev no BlackBerry.

Gas contacted it them about IGrann while ago and he said they asked him for more information about the app but idk what happened later.

I don't support publishing into the BBW when it's not yet completed, you will only get bad reviews and rating. It's not technically good for feedbacks in my opinion.

Unlike the beta zone you can publish a survey later and get feedbacks

Unless you will add ppl to the sandbox to be able to get the application from BBW that's another story that might work

Posted via CB10
    This.

Making breakfast on the back of my Z10
    12-26-13 03:24 AM
    A friend of mine told me iGrann was rejected. I'm sure snap2chat will be rejected too. I think it's because BlackBerry doesn't want to visibly support 3rd Party Apps.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 03:31 AM
    An alternative is publish it as "preview" and then just take it down from BBW when you put up the full version? Although there's the danger of some fake Dev putting up a fake app called snap2chat and screwing you over.

Edit: In conclusion I think what you are doing protects your interests best and still let's you get feedback while we get to use this awesome app :P

Posted via CB10
    Fake ones are very terrible and can cause confusion. I won't let that happen. I will clear all the bugs before publishing.

Posted via CB10
    amjass12 likes this.
    12-26-13 03:33 AM
    Hi NemOry

Im beta testing on my STL100-1 running 10.2.1.1925
    Im not too familiar with SnapChat so maybe Ive missed something..
    I have 3 friends atm, myself you and teamsnapchat. When I initally logged in I sent myself a snap I took with the camera from the app and added an emoticon to it and sent, got a notification for it and a notification pop up in my HUB.
    I opened the announcements sections and saw an option to send you a snap, from the in-app camera, but it was a no go. The screen stayed white, although the icons that over layed on it did appear.
    I tried to send myself another snap but I got the same white screen. Logged out and back in still got the white screen when trying to take a snap.
    Decided to check if I could take a normal pic straight from the camera app, screen stayed back with the icon overlay and then an error popped up saying camera couldnt be started. Closed snap2chat completely and tried the built-in camera again and still no luck.
    Hard rebooted now and the built-in camera is back to normal and if I open snap2chat and try send a snap from the camera, seems to be ok again.

Edit: just managed to send you a snap and I think it went through ok, but now Im back to that white screen if I try send another. What Ive seen happen now, is if I try send another snap, I see the display as it should be, showing what the camera is looking at, for about a second and then it switches back to that white screen.
    This time when I tried to open the built-in BB camera, a notification popped up to say the camera was in use by another application. So I closed snap2chat and built-in camera was functioning as normal.
    Re-opened snap2chat and seemed ok again but as soon as I send a snap its back to the white screen and have to exit and then reopen the app to go back to normal
    12-26-13 03:58 AM
    I need your opinions guys. I already want to publish the app more early. And then just send the updates to the app itself. But will still seed early betas. Let me know what you think guys if this will be just okay for now or what. thanks

Posted via CB10
    The core features need to be implemented, and working even if buggy. I think just a lil more work on video, and the news feed and ur good to go. In the meantime we r happy to rest drive this thing for you!

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:27 AM
    Hi NemOry

Im beta testing on my STL100-1 running 10.2.1.1925
    Im not too familiar with SnapChat so maybe Ive missed something..
    I have 3 friends atm, myself you and teamsnapchat. When I initally logged in I sent myself a snap I took with the camera from the app and added an emoticon to it and sent, got a notification for it and a notification pop up in my HUB.
    I opened the announcements sections and saw an option to send you a snap, from the in-app camera, but it was a no go. The screen stayed white, although the icons that over layed on it did appear.
    I tried to send myself another snap but I got the same white screen. Logged out and back in still got the white screen when trying to take a snap.
    Decided to check if I could take a normal pic straight from the camera app, screen stayed back with the icon overlay and then an error popped up saying camera couldnt be started. Closed snap2chat completely and tried the built-in camera again and still no luck.
    Hard rebooted now and the built-in camera is back to normal and if I open snap2chat and try send a snap from the camera, seems to be ok again.

Edit: just managed to send you a snap and I think it went through ok, but now Im back to that white screen if I try send another. What Ive seen happen now, is if I try send another snap, I see the display as it should be, showing what the camera is looking at, for about a second and then it switches back to that white screen.
    This time when I tried to open the built-in BB camera, a notification popped up to say the camera was in use by another application. So I closed snap2chat and built-in camera was functioning as normal.
    Re-opened snap2chat and seemed ok again but as soon as I send a snap its back to the white screen and have to exit and then reopen the app to go back to normal
    I am also noticing a camera white screen sometimes. It is caused with some errors. I need to learn more about camera stuffs to prevent the white screen. I just installed the latest OS leak today and snap2chat isn't installed yet. After I get home will install and will check if your snap went through. Thanks so much for reporting the issues.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:56 AM
    The core features need to be implemented, and working even if buggy. I think just a lil more work on video, and the news feed and ur good to go. In the meantime we r happy to rest drive this thing for you!

Posted via CB10
    Thanks so much. I tried to work on the video yesterday and can't really know why ir doesn't work. It actually sends a video and gives a snapchat id but no luck why it is not coming through the feeds. I have made it worked before though. I just need to work hard on it again. What's the problem with the news feed so far?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 04:58 AM
    I am also noticing a camera white screen sometimes. It is caused with some errors. I need to learn more about camera stuffs to prevent the white screen. I just installed the latest OS leak today and snap2chat isn't installed yet. After I get home will install and will check if your snap went through. Thanks so much for reporting the issues.

Posted via CB10
    My pleasure
    If there is anything in particular you want me to test just let me know
    12-26-13 06:13 AM
    With the news feed until yesterday, where I couldn't hold to open. So I had new snaps, but when I held the snaps nothing happened. I don't know what the problem was.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:15 AM
    With the news feed until yesterday, where I couldn't hold to open. So I had new snaps, but when I held the snaps nothing happened. I don't know what the problem was.

Posted via CB10
    But you're sure the snap was already loaded before you hold it?

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 06:25 AM
    A friend of mine told me iGrann was rejected. I'm sure snap2chat will be rejected too. I think it's because BlackBerry doesn't want to visibly support 3rd Party Apps.

Posted via CB10
    I highly doubt that. Remember that Michael Clewley or whatever his name is asked the iGrann developer to Contact him. They even sent him a dev alpha device to test out the app on. They accepted Blackgram but will reject Igrann? Sounds highly unlikely to me.

From the awesome Q10
    coloibarra likes this.
    12-26-13 06:50 AM
    I highly doubt that. Remember that Michael Clewley or whatever his name is asked the iGrann developer to Contact him. They even sent him a dev alpha device to test out the app on. They accepted Blackgram but will reject Igrann? Sounds highly unlikely to me.

From the awesome Q10
    He's saying they rejected iGrann for Beta Zone, not for BlackBerry World.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    hamzasalam likes this.
    12-26-13 07:07 AM
    I think @Gaspertrix of iGrann is doing it right. Push out Beta's to CrackBerry community, find and fix the bugs, release it when all features work and product is bug-free; you will get much better reviews in BlackBerry World, which will give your app a better rep. and more downloads.

I agree!

8300 - 8350i - 8900 - 9780 - 9900 - #Z10swagg
    12-26-13 07:27 AM
    He's saying they rejected iGrann for Beta Zone, not for BlackBerry World.

Oh. My bad. Sorry nemory!

From the awesome Q10
    12-26-13 08:26 AM
    I wish they will send me a Z30 to test the app too

Anyway. Here is the latest update. Looks like I've eliminated the whtie screen bug in the camera, I've added Active frame that shows the latest 3 snaps on top of the feed (the color theme depends on your application theme, if your app's theme is dark, then the active frame's theme is also dark, same as with bright) and of course they're really dynamic , also the notifications now are not just 1 notifications but are added when there are actually new notifications and just don't override the old notification. Also double tap to reply works perfectly.

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20131227_000406.png

Download Link 0.7.9.2
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...eta0.7.9.2.bar
    Last edited by NemOry; 12-26-13 at 10:18 AM.
    coloibarra, amjass12 and tryfe like this.
    12-26-13 10:06 AM
    But you're sure the snap was already loaded before you hold it?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, loaded and ready to view.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:17 AM
    I wish they will send me a Z30 to test the app too

Anyway. Here is the latest update. Looks like I've eliminated the whtie screen bug in the camera, I've added Active frame that shows the latest 3 snaps on top of the feed (the color theme depends on your application theme, if your app's theme is dark, then the active frame's theme is also dark, same as with bright) and of course they're really dynamic , also the notifications now are not just 1 notifications but are added when there are actually new notifications and just don't override the old notification. Also double tap to reply works perfectly.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131227_000406.png 
Views:	631 
Size:	898.1 KB 
ID:	233475

Download Link 0.7.9.2
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...eta0.7.9.2.bar
    Thanks so much man! I'm on a z30 so lr the know if there's anything specifically u need checking.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 10:19 AM
    Oh yes. i have not tested it on the Z30 and in the Q10. I really need to see how it looks.
    12-26-13 10:20 AM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    12-26-13 10:20 AM
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-snap2chat-icon-large.png

And just another snap2chat icon? This is the work of apollo_iii
    12-26-13 10:24 AM
    front facing camera for video snaps is not implemented.
    12-26-13 10:27 AM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Snap2Chat Icon - Large.png 
Views:	2431 
Size:	163.1 KB 
ID:	233478

And just another snap2chat icon? This is the work of apollo_iii
    Great! Apollo_III's icons are the best.

8300 - 8350i - 8900 - 9780 - 9900 - #Z10swagg
    Apollo_IV and Nemory Studios like this.
    12-26-13 10:34 AM
    front facing camera for video snaps is not implemented.
    do you mean. after recording you can't play the video? I just saw the issue just now and fixed.
    12-26-13 10:38 AM
6,941 ... 1920212223 ...