I currently run 3 headless apps.

Snap2chat
    Profile changer
    Wallpaper changer HD

Of the 3 wallpaper changer HD is the only one that is rock solid. I often have to restart profile changer because I notice it's not running.

Maybe Nem could reach out to the developer of wallpaper changer HD, and ask them how they achieved such stability.

Buddha Stories - C0038CC70
    05-07-14 06:15 AM
    Hey Nem, having same issues as everyone else.. not receiving any notifications for anything when I've closed the app. And even when I open it it doesn't vibrate or anything. It all started when I got the beta from beta zone, but I have updated to the official BBWorld one.

Please help!! I love this app too much to suffer like this!

Posted via the FLAWLESS qwerty Q10
    05-07-14 06:58 AM
    That workaround seemed to have worked for me last night but now snap2chat is no longer running in Device Monitor...

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 07:12 AM
    I think I might have figured out your guys headless issue. I killed the process and headless would not restart. This is what fixed it for me.

Open s2c goto advanced settings, turn auto refresh off. Close the app. Reopen the app turn auto refresh back on, THEN BEFORE Closing the app you have to go into your feeds and view a snap.

Then when I closed it, it was still running in the device monitor. I left it overnight, still running in the am.

I tried this and it seems to work, but now I can't delete the notification and it does not go away in the Hub. Plus the notifications are very sporadic.. Very interesting to say the least.
    05-07-14 08:20 AM
    My notifications were working before most recent update pushed through bbw. I never used beta or beta zone version.

Will try the uninstall methods in a bit.

Rooting for ya, Nem!
    05-07-14 08:28 AM
    So many replies. Guys I'm really sorry if I'm not that active. I'm a little busy in life with helping my family get their US Visas.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 08:53 AM
    So many replies. Guys I'm really sorry if I'm not that active. I'm a little busy in life with helping my family get their US Visas.

Posted via CB10
    All good Nem! We all appreciate your hard work man.. And we know when you have time you'll be right on it.
    05-07-14 08:57 AM

Posted via CB10
    Are you here in the USA or no? That's sweet, it can be frustrating though, all the
    paperwork...

Posted via CB10 app with my trusty Z10
    05-07-14 10:17 AM
    Only thing is when I receive a snapchat it's headless and in the hub but my led does not go off. I have LED turned on in settings.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 10:30 AM
    So I upgraded to the latest release in bbw, and now headless doesn't work, hub integration doesn't work, and the snap2chat hub icon shows up twice in the hub. All permissions have been allowed, notifications are on, but I can only get snaps by opening up the app

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 12:40 PM
    I currently run 3 headless apps.

Snap2chat
    Profile changer
    Wallpaper changer HD

Of the 3 wallpaper changer HD is the only one that is rock solid. I often have to restart profile changer because I notice it's not running.

Maybe Nem could reach out to the developer of wallpaper changer HD, and ask them how they achieved such stability.

All of them is working really really great here and HuB ++ tooo I dont have any problems with snap2chat here !!!

Posted via My amazing White GalaxyNote3 N9005
    05-07-14 12:55 PM
    So I upgraded to the latest release in bbw, and now headless doesn't work, hub integration doesn't work, and the snap2chat hub icon shows up twice in the hub. All permissions have been allowed, notifications are on, but I can only get snaps by opening up the app

Posted via CB10
    Uninstall, wait for the hub partitions for s2c to disappear, reboot, and reinstall. Should fix the problems.

Posted via CB10
    AndreyLepher and Dirtymike14 like this.
    05-07-14 01:05 PM
    The app is rendered useless for me as it crashes on start up 4/5 times even when opening from the hub, this bug has been present for a few versions now.

Clearing cache temporarily fixes it, but as soon as my stories download again it does it again.

Sometimes the app wont even start up and it requires a reboot to get it working

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 02:18 PM
    Hey Nem, having same issues as everyone else.. not receiving any notifications for anything when I've closed the app. And even when I open it it doesn't vibrate or anything. It all started when I got the beta from beta zone, but I have updated to the official BBWorld one.

Please help!! I love this app too much to suffer like this!

Posted via the FLAWLESS qwerty Q10
    Not me cause mine has worked for days.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 05:07 PM
    Nemory, I know you are busy, but are you aware that many of us are having problems.
    Something is seriously wrong with the latest version on Blackberry World 2.0.4.1
    I have installed every version from the very beginning and this is the first one that causes major problems.
    I get no notifications and no automatic refreshes. I have deleted and re-installed several times. I have cleared the cache and still no fix.
    I have dropped down to version 1.1.0.1 and at least I can send and receive snaps again.
    05-07-14 05:08 PM
    Is anyone having problems with taking videos with the front camera? The scale is completely messed up and it zooms in on the left corner on replay. This is with the Q10
    05-07-14 05:36 PM
    Radiotech, he's aware, but family comes first.

Nem, can I make a suggestion that you make 'All' of the previously released bars available for download.

That way if someone is having problems, they can go back to the one that was working for them.

This would help while you are helping your family and getting the bugs worked out.

Posted by a proud NRA supporter
    05-07-14 05:37 PM
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140507_234009.png
    This is really getting quite ridiculous now
    But ofcourse family first, but it would be great if you could have a look at this when you're back Nem, maybe ask the people who coded Blaq how they managed to get rid of their multiple accounts problem

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 05:44 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140507_234009.png 
Views:	1793 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	268453
    But ofcourse family first, but it would be great if you could have a look at this when you're back Nem, maybe ask the people who coded Blaq how they managed to get rid of their multiple accounts problem

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    You know how dedicated he is. When he is done dealing with a real life family issue, far more important than a picture/video send-receive app, he will figure out the problem and fix it.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    05-07-14 05:53 PM
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140507_234009.png 
Views:	1793 
Size:	77.5 KB 
ID:	268453

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    There was a similar issue with an app called Candid. Here's what a lot of people do that causes that: they don't give the OS a chance to erase things when uninstalling and just reinstall right away. If you uninstall, and then wait a few minutes to give the hub to adjust to the changes all of those extras will remove themselves.

Post by 9of13's Q
    05-07-14 05:53 PM
    Uninstall, wait for the hub partitions for s2c to disappear, reboot, and reinstall. Should fix the problems.

Posted via CB10
    ^^ This worked. ^^

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 05:56 PM

Nem, can I make a suggestion that you make 'All' of the previously released bars available for download.

That way if someone is having problems, they can go back to the one that was working for them.

This would help while you are helping your family and getting the bugs worked out.

Yea, I saw his post about his family. Hope he can get time soon. But I am fine running the old version until it is fixed.
    05-07-14 06:16 PM
    ^^ This worked. ^^

Posted via CB10
    Worked for me too. I'm running 2.0.4.1 now and works well

Posted via CB10
    05-07-14 07:16 PM

For all of you who want access to the other versions of Nem's app, keep in mind they are all still accessible via his main dropbox link
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...at-2_0_4_1.bar

For example replace 2_0_4_1 with the version number so if you want 2.0.1.1 the link would be
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...at-2_0_1_1.bar

And so on...
    anon(5906760) and Cranky like this.
    05-07-14 09:15 PM
    This is the problem with the Hub.

People say delete the app, and wait for it to disappear from the Hub, and even reboot the device.

And this happens.
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140508_104417_edit.png

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.2.1.2141
    05-07-14 09:45 PM
6,941 ... 203204205206207 ...