09-08-14 02:28 PM
6,941 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    Works fast for me! Merry Christmas to this wonderful team! Specially to the dev!

8300 - 8350i - 8900 - 9780 - 9900 - #Z10swagg
    Works very fast for me now too. But the time the other poster said it was down he/she was right. Glad now it's back to normal. Merry Christmas to you too and to e everyone!!!!

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    12-25-13 03:21 AM
    Is the Flash supposed to come on when activating the camera?
    It depends if the flash is on when you opened the camera. I know there are still some glitches to the flash in the camera. You can try playinh around with the.settings. Try the bb10 camera.

Posted via CB10
    tryfe likes this.
    12-25-13 03:22 AM
    you will find a lot here : Hex Color Codes
    or just use Photoshop to choose the color you want and it will give you the hex.

@NemOry it would be great if there is a color box which contain the basic colors and the hex available for more customization.
    I already planned to have a lot of color presets available. final version will have it

Posted via CB10
    amjass12 and Alooi Divona like this.
    12-25-13 03:23 AM
    Still not working. Merry Christmas Nemory.

Posted via CB10
    How about right now?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 03:24 AM
    Been using the latest beta on the latests leak (10.2.1.1925) and has been working great so far. Not sure if someone has mentioned this but when moving the caption around it seems like going straight up or down only lets you move it a little, where if you move it on a diagonal its more fluid and free flowing.

Loving the app and the great progress! keep up the great work!
    I also notice the little issue. But will now focus on fixing more bugs and adding the 3rd Party features found in the roadmaps section.

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    12-25-13 03:25 AM
    I have noticed this too but if you move it slowly it will flow behind your finger. Its almost like it loses track of your finger if you go straight up and down too quick.

My main issue with this app is it seems to not be able to get snaps correctly. Sometimes I will have snaps that say they are from "NaN" years ago and I will not be able to retrieve them. Other times I will be able to open everything but the snaps aren't from the person that is says they are. I will open them and for some odd reason they're all not the ones the app claims they are. It's like somewhere along the way they get scrambled before I open them. This is what really makes me have to go back to using the side-load. Sorry not screenshots as I haven't really used it much yet but my main problem is with either not all the snaps I have displaying or things simply being mislabeled in some way on the list of snaps whether it be sender or something else. Sometimes I will even have things that appear to be videos but are picture when I hold on the snap or the other way around.

Otherwise it is quite solid and the improvements are rolling in quite quickly. You may want to think about fixing the fundamentals first if you aren't too deep in the extra features and don't want to lose your train of thought on all that.

But either way thanks for the continued development!
    It's actually caused by the system and not by my code. If you guys are devs too you will also understand the little issues in the bb10 system. Especially in the listviews. But I will try to find a way to disable caching. The scrambling is caused by caching. So I will really try to find a way to prevent it but its really hard to debug since the issue doesn't appear always and just sometimes. ;(

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 03:29 AM
    Great update.

Here's my feedback

1. Number of snaps on camera is out of the circle

Attachment 233002

Though I'm glad the volume issue is fixed as it's shown

2. sometimes it mix snaps, like I open someone's snap and shows someone's else

3. Sometimes it take few time to load a video ( says unable to download... etc)

4. Tried to send a picture with a caption, doesn't show on android, didn't try to send to iPhone user yet

5. Had to fill snapchat account settings again

Attachment 233010

6. After recording a video, Playback doesn't work

7. Sending a video takes forever

Otherwise the app is great (Y)
    Will give a feedback again later today cuz i'll update from 10.2.1.1259 to 10.2.1.1925 and will see how it behaves with it.

Just curious if storeis and best friends features will be implemented on version 8?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks so much for reporting. I am listing all.the bugs.. also for stories. I will try since the api is really dirty right now it's a little hard. In 0.8 I'm sure adding contacts will be there and I will also try to load best friends..

Posted via CB10
    Alooi Divona and amjass12 like this.
    12-25-13 03:36 AM
    I've been trying to register since last night & it tells me that my username or email is already in use. But when I go to the support page it says it can't locate either one. The only other thing it says is "make sure all fields are valid". Is anyone else having this issue? I have a Q10 10.1.4189. Thank you in advance.
    For now. I suggest you register using an android or iphone. sorry for the lack of error information

Posted via CB10
    CAUST DRAVEN likes this.
    12-25-13 03:39 AM
    Merry Xmas everyone! Feeds are working for me on snap2chat. Hope it's working others too have a great day

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios and coloibarra like this.
    12-25-13 03:48 AM
    On update on feeds. They work! But could not open a sent a snap. When I hold it nothing happens. I wonder if this is a bug with the latest leak? Or with snap2chat. Or if it's related to the feeds not loading?

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 04:29 AM
    Thank You, NemOry. I even tried another suggestion of sideloading the android version just to register BUT that one just kept force closing on me. Could be something I'm doing wrong as I'm not too literate with these things as of late. It's cool though, I can wait. No rush. I'm sure your app will be picked up soon. Great work & thanks again!!!! Aiight1-Draven Out
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    12-25-13 06:57 AM
    On update on feeds. They work! But could not open a sent a snap. When I hold it nothing happens. I wonder if this is a bug with the latest leak? Or with snap2chat. Or if it's related to the feeds not loading?

Posted via CB10
    you can't open your own sent snap. You can only open unopened snaps. I'm not sure if this is really what you mean

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 12:13 PM
    Thank You, NemOry. I even tried another suggestion of sideloading the android version just to register BUT that one just kept force closing on me. Could be something I'm doing wrong as I'm not too literate with these things as of late. It's cool though, I can wait. No rush. I'm sure your app will be picked up soon. Great work & thanks again!!!! Aiight1-Draven Out
    Sure man thank you

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 12:14 PM
    It's not loading feeds for me today.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 02:19 PM
    It's actually caused by the system and not by my code. If you guys are devs too you will also understand the little issues in the bb10 system. Especially in the listviews. But I will try to find a way to disable caching. The scrambling is caused by caching. So I will really try to find a way to prevent it but its really hard to debug since the issue doesn't appear always and just sometimes. ;(

Posted via CB10
    That would make sense although I have yet to touch cascades. The little Dev stuff I did for the playbook didn't have cascades available. But I think I'm going to dive back in and maybe cook up a little love for the playbook community if I can get some stuff to work together

It's been too long since I've worked on a serious project, kind of miss it.

Posted via CB10
    12-25-13 10:40 PM
    whenever i try sending a snap to someone who has a sideloaded snapchat app, it doesnt send.

I send snaps to someone who has the actual snapchat app (iphone) and it usually works fine. But when I send to someone on a sideloaded snapchat (this person is on a q10) the send loading circle stays on and nothing happens
    12-25-13 11:11 PM
    whenever i try sending a snap to someone who has a sideloaded snapchat app, it doesnt send.

I send snaps to someone who has the actual snapchat app (iphone) and it usually works fine. But when I send to someone on a sideloaded snapchat (this person is on a q10) the send loading circle stays on and nothing happens
    I have tested some small code in the server last night and I think it causes the issue that you can't send sometimes. I will remove it later when I can.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:52 AM
    That would make sense although I have yet to touch cascades. The little Dev stuff I did for the playbook didn't have cascades available. But I think I'm going to dive back in and maybe cook up a little love for the playbook community if I can get some stuff to work together

It's been too long since I've worked on a serious project, kind of miss it.

Posted via CB10
    Man you should come back to code

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:52 AM
    I need your opinions guys. I already want to publish the app more early. And then just send the updates to the app itself. But will still seed early betas. Let me know what you think guys if this will be just okay for now or what. thanks

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 12:55 AM
    I need your opinions guys. I already want to publish the app more early. And then just send the updates to the app itself. But will still seed early betas. Let me know what you think guys if this will be just okay for now or what. thanks

Posted via CB10
    I think that's a good idea nemory. Publish the app and push out the updates. Makes it easier so people can update it in the go and send the betas to the hard core testers for their immediate feedback. My two cents. What does everyone else think?

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    12-26-13 01:11 AM
    I think that's a good idea nemory. Publish the app and push out the updates. Makes it easier so people can update it in the go and send the betas to the hard core testers for their immediate feedback. My two cents. What does everyone else think?

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man. I need more suggestions. Then if the majority says it's a good idea then I will submit it with version 0.8. Then continue the updates in BlackBerry world itself.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 01:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    Only thing is the app might have a bad rating!

Posted via CB10 on the Z10
    12-26-13 01:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    I think @Gaspertrix of iGrann is doing it right. Push out Beta's to CrackBerry community, find and fix the bugs, release it when all features work and product is bug-free; you will get much better reviews in BlackBerry World, which will give your app a better rep. and more downloads.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    coloibarra likes this.
    12-26-13 02:02 AM
    I think @Gaspertrix of iGrann is doing it right. Push out Beta's to CrackBerry community, find and fix the bugs, release it when all features work and product is bug-free; you will get much better reviews in BlackBerry World, which will give your app a better rep. and more downloads.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    Hmmm.. looks like I'm going into the same path. it's the right thing to do. thanks man

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    12-26-13 02:07 AM
    An alternative is publish it as "preview" and then just take it down from BBW when you put up the full version? Although there's the danger of some fake Dev putting up a fake app called snap2chat and screwing you over.

Edit: In conclusion I think what you are doing protects your interests best and still let's you get feedback while we get to use this awesome app :P

Posted via CB10
    12-26-13 02:23 AM
6,941 ... 1819202122 ...