Stop snapping naked selfies and it won't matter

Posted with my BlackBerry Q10.
    Even if that was the intent I had (which it isn't; like I said, I only bought the app to support the dev, and then used it to make an account), I wouldn't use this app to do so because screen shots aren't disabled. Sure, it may tell you they took one, but what good does that do?

Anyway, so your point is just to use one of the other million picture editors to capture and caption a pic, then send it via MMS or BBM, as the results are essentially the same?

EDIT: Also, does Snap Chat have any other purpose?
    04-26-14 01:15 PM
    You could look at it that way I guess, or you could look at it as a purely optional feature that is exclusive to snap2chat users which doesn't have to be used.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Interesting point.
    04-26-14 01:17 PM
    I'm just curious nem. How much of the sale price in BBW is going into your pocket? 100 % ?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 01:19 PM
    I'm pretty sure that when the app is approved for both headless and hub integration and that update pushes through BlackBerry World you should see a little ghost sitting in the hub. That's my hope at least.
    Thanks for the reply, I don't beleive that hub integration is in the upcoming update only headless so will it continue to come through via the notification icon in the hub and thus maintaining the current yellow bell untill down the line when Nem decides to upgrade it to full hub integration? :P
    04-26-14 01:33 PM
    Is it possible to fix the video orientation when you receive videos to make them full screen? When I open a received snap and I go to reply it says I still have a notification when I don't.

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 01:38 PM
    So how do you use the story feature?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 01:59 PM
    I'm all for supporting developers, but I'm wondering if there are any legal implications to you having a third party app for the snapchat service, but then charging for it.

Great job on the app though, much better than the original android version. Though I don't use snapchat so I can't say if all these great added features are actually useful or not.
    04-26-14 02:06 PM
    Thanks for the reply, I don't beleive that hub integration is in the upcoming update only headless so will it continue to come through via the notification icon in the hub and thus maintaining the current yellow bell untill down the line when Nem decides to upgrade it to full hub integration? :P
    Since I'm waiting for the next update to push through in BlackBerry World I'm not sure how the notifications come through right now. Probably the same as they did pre-headless, right? If it's still the notification bell I guess that's how it will stay until the update for hub access comes along down the road.

04-26-14 02:48 PM
    So how do you use the story feature?

Posted via CB10
    After you take a photo, click the paper icon to the left of the smiley selection

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140427_071643.png

Posted via CB10
    CMcRob likes this.
    04-26-14 04:17 PM
    there's a chance. but I will try my best. I also can't promies any ETA. I have more apps than Snap2Chat to take care. I will do my best!
    Awesome. Purchased Snap2Chat. Looking forward to sideload-less updates!
    04-26-14 04:50 PM
    I don't seem to have those options, just me?

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 05:51 PM
    I don't seem to have those options, just me?

Posted via CB10
    What options?

Posted with my ? Q10.
    04-26-14 06:03 PM
    I'm having a problem when playing video snaps. When I open them, I get my camera feed instead of the video playing.

I'm running the latest snap2chat on a STL100-1

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 06:17 PM
    I'm all for supporting developers, but I'm wondering if there are any legal implications to you having a third party app for the snapchat service, but then charging for it.

Great job on the app though, much better than the original android version. Though I don't use snapchat so I can't say if all these great added features are actually useful or not.
    I'm actually only charging for the 3rd party features. I have a free one.

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-26-14 06:36 PM
    Awesome. Purchased Snap2Chat. Looking forward to sideload-less updates!
    Thanks dude hope headless update won't take too long. Please BlackBerry World

04-26-14 06:37 PM
    I'm just curious nem. How much of the sale price in BBW is going into your pocket? 100 % ?

Posted via CB10
    Just 70% dude. BlackBerry takes the rest. Hehe

04-26-14 06:38 PM
    It would still be a bell. I will do my best guys. ;x

04-26-14 06:39 PM
    Since I'm waiting for the next update to push through in BlackBerry World I'm not sure how the notifications come through right now. Probably the same as they did pre-headless, right? If it's still the notification bell I guess that's how it will stay until the update for hub access comes along down the road.

Still the bell for now

jzajac likes this.
    04-26-14 06:40 PM
    So, is there a way for the sender to limit the amount of times the receiver can replay a message? I'm totally new to Snap Chat (never used it before and only bought it to support the developer), but I always thought the whole point was that the message could only be seen once for a set time. I know you can turn off your own ability to replay messages, but that doesn't help when the person you're sending the message to can view it as often as they want.
    Dude. The replay function will only affect your snap2chat. If you send a friend with replay on, she will still can view it once. Only your received snaps can be viewed forever if turned on

04-26-14 06:42 PM
    I gotta ask, are you sure your friend wasn't showing you a story? Because on the snapchat app holding down to view a story will show all snaps posted to their story page so the timer will show 60 seconds or more depending on how many posts they made and how long the timers were set for. It would also explain how they can keep going back to show you since I believe they are limited to only one replay per day for snaps but the story can be show as often as you want for 24 hours before they expire. I remember that an early build of the beta had the "play all stories" slide show button but it wasn't functioning at the time. Maybe that can come back into the app eventually and it would be the answer to your question.

Will do my best to put back the slide show button and make it work

jzajac likes this.
    04-26-14 06:42 PM
    Hey Nem,

Headless is working fantastically! I deleted a friend and it still says undefined.

Posted via CB10
    That's great.

Just little bugs. Please just refresh

04-26-14 06:43 PM
    I'm all for supporting developers, but I'm wondering if there are any legal implications to you having a third party app for the snapchat service, but then charging for it.t.
    Wa Wa got to have one in the bunch. Takes all kinds to make a world. Please complain about $.99 to someone who cares. I will gladly pay for third party apps. NO PROBLEM

Posted via CB10
    04-26-14 07:20 PM
    Just 70% dude. BlackBerry takes the rest. Hehe

How many downloads on the paid version and on the free version? Curious the ratio between the two.

04-26-14 07:21 PM
    How many downloads on the paid version and on the free version? Curious the ratio between the two.

Yea. Wondering about the same thing here.

Posted via CB10
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    04-26-14 07:31 PM
    Download count for Lite version is 5,000 so far. that's just 1st day. bb world is delayed in giving download counts.

for pro sales so far 5,100+

17,000+ users so far since snap2chat got flurry support.

! Thanks to everyone!!
    04-26-14 08:39 PM
6,941 ... 179180181182183 ...