I heard sometime tomorrow.
    Damn, even bettet

Posted via CB10 app with my trusty Z10
    04-23-14 10:11 PM
    Actually my source said Friday... but I suppose it will be Friday tomorrow somewhere...
    malcolmjude likes this.
    04-23-14 10:12 PM
    Hahahaha. My point was you have reading comprehension problems, which you proved by saying "For being someone that's followed this project "for longer than its been in these forums" you haven't followed Nem's responses." - I didn't say that. I said I've been following it since the first beta version, and since before it became popular on the forums (not before it was posted on here, but before it became popular).

You were judgmental and implied I was unappreciative. I don't like being misjudged or having my actions misconstrued, so I responded. And I never said you're crazy, either. Again, go back to the basics - reading comprehension lol. But you're right about one thing (and one thing only haha) - Nem would always respond to basically every post in this thread, especially early on. That's one of the reasons this app has become so great. He worked really hard and took people's suggestions into consideration. That's why it was so weird that he wasn't responding to the many posts asking what had changed to get approval.

There's a difference between overthinking and defending oneself from a false accusation. I did the latter. I suggest you move on and troll elsewhere.
    Lol I won't even waste my time responding.
    04-23-14 10:23 PM
    Let's all chill and not feed any potential trolls...
    Lol fair enough.

On a separate note, anyone else think Crackberry should have another article about Snap2chat once it hits BBW? The extra 'advertising' would probably be helpful.
    04-23-14 10:25 PM
    Lol I won't even waste my time responding.
    I wouldn't either if I was you. Tough to say anything when you know you've done something wrong. I'm going to take the advice I got and stop feeding the troll. All the best buddy.
    04-23-14 10:26 PM
    Actually my source said Friday... but I suppose it will be Friday tomorrow somewhere...
    Hahaha so I was right!!

Posted via CB10 app with my trusty Z10
    04-23-14 10:27 PM
    I wouldn't either if I was you. Tough to say anything when you know you've done something wrong. I'm going to take the advice I got and stop feeding the troll. All the best buddy.
    Haha i'm not trolling at all. I said be appreciative. You took it to a whole new level. Oh sorry, I didn't say "be appreciative". I said "it amazes me how unappreciative people can be". Must be my reading comprehension.

But I disagree, I did nothing wrong.

"All the best buddy."

But for real this time. I have a stats test I gotta study for haha until next time TeamBbryUSA.
    04-23-14 10:29 PM
    Haha i'm not trolling at all. I said be appreciative. You took it to a whole new level. Oh sorry, I didn't say "be appreciative". I said "it amazes me how unappreciative people can be". Must be my reading comprehension.

But I disagree, I did nothing wrong.

"All the best buddy."

But for real this time. I have a stats test I gotta study for haha until next time TeamBbryUSA.
    Don't worry, I'll be sure to get you to preview my future posts so that you can ensure that I am being "appreciative" enough (whatever your definition of that word is)!
    kylef5993 likes this.
    04-23-14 10:51 PM
    I actually paused the app in bb world. it won't show until I click it to show. this is because I'm waiting for the new version to be approved. and also the free version to be approved. I'm working on the free version right now. I will post the differences later. take note that if you know sideloading. you always get the paid version app for free.
    04-23-14 10:56 PM
    Will the paid app through sideloading have headless/hub integration (if and when it is added for the bb world paid version)?
    04-23-14 11:10 PM
    Don't worry, I'll be sure to get you to preview my future posts so that you can ensure that I am being "appreciative" enough (whatever your definition of that word is)!
    Man I trade marked that new word. You can't use it.
    04-23-14 11:15 PM
    Free Version Submitted!

Limitations:
    No Custom Caption Fonts
    No Custom Caption Backgrounds
    No Replay Feature
    No Auto Load Snaps & Stories
    No Front Facing Flash
    No Auto Open Cam on Start
    No Notifications
    No Select All when sending Snaps
    No Advanced Media Editor
    No Enhanced Video Recorder
    Can't switch to Dark theme
    Can't attach media from SD Card
    Can't customize Title Bar Color
    Camera Shutter Sound always on
    Static Background Active Frame
    Orientation is locked to Auto
    Caption Text limited to 30 Characters

Other else aren't touched Just don't worry if you're reading this and you know how to sideload. The paid version will always have a bar file available here so you get it for free. But if you want to support Snap2Chat please get the paid version Thanks.

BlackBerry World Approval may take up to 5 days. Paid version (1.0.16.1) for sure will be first approved before the free.
    04-23-14 11:35 PM
    Free Version Submitted!

Limitations:
    No Custom Caption Fonts
    No Custom Caption Backgrounds
    No Replay Feature
    No Auto Load Snaps & Stories
    No Front Facing Flash
    No Auto Open Cam on Start
    No Notifications
    No Select All when sending Snaps
    No Advanced Media Editor
    No Enhanced Video Recorder
    Can't switch to Dark theme
    Can't attach media from SD Card
    Can't customize Title Bar Color
    Camera Shutter Sound always on
    Static Background Active Frame
    Orientation is locked to Auto
    Caption Text limited to 30 Characters

Other else aren't touched Just don't worry if you're reading this and you know how to sideload. The paid version will always have a bar file available here so you get it for free. But if you want to support Snap2Chat please get the paid version Thanks.

BlackBerry World Approval may take up to 5 days. Paid version (1.0.16.1) for sure will be first approved before the free.
    Awesome! I'll be buying the paid version for sure!

Happy to see that you're back to working on it. I think it'll be a big hit in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    04-23-14 11:43 PM
    Any chance to improve the Q10 video viewing. Is squished when playing video. Doesn't keep aspect ratio like picture snaps do.
    04-23-14 11:51 PM
    Will the paid app through sideloading have headless/hub integration (if and when it is added for the bb world paid version)?
    You can't have headless or hub without going through BlackBerry world. Meaning you would need to pay.

Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.2141
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    04-23-14 11:56 PM
    Any chance to improve the Q10 video viewing. Is squished when playing video. Doesn't keep aspect ratio like picture snaps do.
    there's a chance. but I will try my best. I also can't promies any ETA. I have more apps than Snap2Chat to take care. I will do my best!
    04-23-14 11:58 PM
    Hey nem just so you know 1.0.15.1 is currently not working over wifi. In going to reside load it tonight to see if it's a one off. also I didn't delete the previous version so that might have something to do with it

Posted via CB10
    mine always work in any wifi and mobile data. You can verify if it's snap2chat or snapchat if you use the real snapchat app.
    04-24-14 12:01 AM
    FROM A Q10 User!
    TESTED with iPhone 5 and Q10

Maybe Add:
    ** (Vol+) PICTURE Snap. (Vol-) VIDEO Snap. OR (Vol+) Snap. (Vol-) Mode Switch.
    ** ICON on shooting screen to CYCLE through ASPECT RATIO options (16:9, 4:3, 1:1 etc...) assisted by a visible square during shooting to indicate crop.
    ** View Stories as a Whole instead of snap by snap.
    ** Removal of Snap-Delete confirmation message

Feedbacks:
    ** Q10 compatibility needs work: Displaying and sending snaps that fit the recipient's screen.
    ** Camera still moves after snap

We Love Nemory's Style.
    I will support our fellow Filipino Dev!

Aga Villagomeza
    Thanks fellow Filipino dude!! Will do my best!
    04-24-14 12:02 AM
    Find friends using contact list would be nice.
    Also, anyway to add the Emoji characters to the app?

Posted via CB10
    not so sure. I will do my best.
    04-24-14 12:03 AM
    Snap2chat approved for BlackBerry World thank God. It's about time too. Good job on that Nemory. It's a pity your Facebook messenger app didn't work for me cos I did like it.

Posted from my Z mfk'n 10!
    dude. there's a newer version of Messenger. it should work
    JAS0NB0URNE likes this.
    04-24-14 12:04 AM
    Congratulations to Nem and everybody who actually made their voices heard by signing the petition and actively tweeting to try and make this possible. This is incredible news.

I agree with what was said earlier, I think it was JAS0NB0URNE, the change I wanted to see the most was just getting this into BlackBerry World. If I had to nitpick I wouldn't mind being able to cycle through all stories at once rather than an individual snap at a time or adding friends by phone number, but first things first, let's celebrate this finally going official and (soon to be) headless! Lots of good things to come, the waiting game will never end so even with this news let's stay patient and positive.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Thanks so much for everything dude!!
    04-24-14 12:06 AM
    Was going to suggest to outsource some your work so that other devs could pitch in. But then I remembered that you have paid apps, don't know if would be possible or if you would be interested.

Anyway great work and best of luck.

Posted via CB10
    99 cents for 10 days? Why not just do a 10 free trial and give the option to upgrade?

Or even better, make it free but put certain features paid (videos, advanced picture editing, replay feature)

The main goal is to get people hooked, then you'll get the cash when people start using it and want the bonus features!

Just my thought.

Posted via CB10
    decided to make a free and paid version. much faster & easier for me to do.
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    04-24-14 12:07 AM
    Hi, Nem!

I have to say the app is really amazing, but the video side needs some work.

Firstly, both the video and photo mode need tap to focus if you can implement that.

Now for videos, opening other people's videos can be kind of choppy. 50% of the time, holding on the video doesn't open it until I take my finger off the screen. Then two videos are showing. One on top, one on the bottom. When it's done playing, the sound doesn't stop. So if I open another video, the sound from the first one continues. I know this can be fixed by closing the app and opening it again, but it gets frustrating at times.

Second, not a big deal; I hope you can implement having text over the video as well.

Other than that, the app has been running smoothly for me in the latest version. If I can donate, I would.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.2.1.2141
    bensmithbortey likes this.
    04-24-14 01:49 AM
    Text over video would mean transcoding the complete video. I'm sure it can be done but it is not easy.

Posted via CB10
    04-24-14 02:20 AM
    Text over video would mean transcoding the complete video. I'm sure it can be done but it is not easy.

Posted via CB10
    Knob yeah its hard. But actually snapchat does it differently. They're zipping the png text caption and the video. They don't actually combine the whole as a video. My only problem is how I can save the caption only without bakcground as the png.

Posted via BlackBerry 10.3
    04-24-14 02:36 AM
6,941 ... 168169170171172 ...