Your idea of changing the "add friend" icon to the icon beside contacts names is.... dumb. The plus sign is needed to people can visually that's the icon to add more friends. "+" equals add more.

I have no complaints about having friends being all upper case. Cleaner that way. I'll agree that the top should say favorites for friends with the stars. Then for the full list of contacts say friends.

And for the background, for dark theme, should be pitch black, not dark grey. That would use more battery. As grey is a lighter shade.

Posted via CB10
    I'm not saying exclude the plus sign, as that needs to be included; I'm referring to the image of the man. It's different from the standard contact icon and should be the same as all the others.

And yes, the FRIENDS should read "Favorites" instead.

As far as the background is concerned, native BlackBerry applications do not use pitch black. Pitch black is reserved for the bars in ListView and the backgrounds are lighter to create contrast.

Posted via CB10
    stratax likes this.
    02-18-14 08:57 PM
    I'm not saying exclude the plus sign, as that needs to be included; I'm referring to the image of the man. It's different from the standard contact icon and should be the same as all the others.

And yes, the FRIENDS should read "Favorites" instead.

As far as the background is concerned, native BlackBerry applications do not use pitch black. Pitch black is reserved for the bars in ListView and the backgrounds are lighter to create contrast.

Posted via CB10
    Now I see what you mean about the actual man pic. Ya there is a lack of consistency.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 09:02 PM
    Any other hardcores in here? Here's an early build of 0.9.300

This includes story viewing only!!

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...-0_9_301_1.bar
    02-18-14 10:44 PM
    Who wants this? sorted friends
    Attachment 248981

Posted via CB10
    I think this would be grand idea, keeps things a lil tidier and cleaner

Posted via my AzzazzinBerry (STL100-3/10.2.1.2141)
    02-18-14 10:45 PM

Downloading NOW!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    02-18-14 10:50 PM

You da man.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-18-14 11:00 PM

Story viewing only? Does that mean you can't send or receive snaps with this build?

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 11:05 PM
    You can send.and receive snaps.. can't post stories yet. Just viewing. this is a increment from 0.9.200. So all that works from 0.9.200 works with this

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 11:08 PM
    You can send.and receive snaps.. can't post stories yet. Just viewing. this is a increment from 0.9.200. So all that works from 0.9.200 works with this

Posted via CB10
    OK sweet. Installing now

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 11:15 PM
    can anyone give a report of how stable this version is? The last one started to become really buggy and laggy after a few days
    02-18-14 11:15 PM
    can anyone give a report of how stable this version is? The last one started to become really buggy and laggy after a few days
    running perfectly fine for me to be using as a beta app
    Borough likes this.
    02-18-14 11:27 PM

Posted via CB10
    Just some questions:

1) Currently the feeds show the user name, not the contact name, will future builds be showing the contact name instead?

2) The friends list how you've done it alphabetically is awesome; however will it be sorted alphabetically by contact name instead of user name instead?

3) When I used the video camera, after I took the video and sent it the flash light was still on. So small bug if you didn't know about it.

All in all, very excited with all your hard work NemOry
    02-18-14 11:30 PM
    Just some questions:

1) Currently the feeds show the user name, not the contact name, will future builds be showing the contact name instead?

2) The friends list how you've done it alphabetically is awesome; however will it be sorted alphabetically by contact name instead of user name instead?

3) When I used the video camera, after I took the video and sent it the flash light was still on. So small bug if you didn't know about it.

All in all, very excited with all your hard work NemOry
    The first post has a list of everything the app will have. It's also still a beta.

Posted via CB10
    02-18-14 11:48 PM
    The first post has a list of everything the app will have. It's also still a beta.

Posted via CB10
    Two posts above mentioned that it was "running perfectly fine for me to be using as a beta app"
    02-19-14 12:48 AM
    Good job Nemory.

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    02-19-14 01:22 AM
    In the fiends list, I see the same friend twice each time. Once wither with the green or star, and another time with the grey icon. I don't think this should happen. Also, being able to disable a nickname we give should be an option. In friend requests, I accepted them 3 times each and they still show up. Can ou clarify those bugs that I'm having?

Thanks a lot for your work Nemory!
    02-19-14 04:35 AM
    Nemory I have found the bug regarding my login issue. It looks like your password field (aand whatever happens inside the app!) doesn't support symbols. My password contains 2 symbols. I could login using the android sideload so I changed my password to ba alphanumeric only and it now logs in with snap2chat

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 05:23 AM
    Nemory I have found the bug regarding my login issue. It looks like your password field (aand whatever happens inside the app!) doesn't support symbols. My password contains 2 symbols. I could login using the android sideload so I changed my password to ba alphanumeric only and it now logs in with snap2chat

Posted via CB10
    My password contains several symbols and I'm able to use snap2chat without issue.
    02-19-14 05:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    Username and password case-sensitive.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-19-14 06:05 AM
    Yeah my credentials don't use capitals. I will PM Nem if he's interested with what my password was and he can try to recreate it.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 06:13 AM
    In the fiends list, I see the same friend twice each time. Once wither with the green or star, and another time with the grey icon. I don't think this should happen. Also, being able to disable a nickname we give should be an option. In friend requests, I accepted them 3 times each and they still show up. Can ou clarify those bugs that I'm having?

Thanks a lot for your work Nemory!
    Well, for seeing your friends name twice. Thought it was obvious but I guess if you haven't used snapchat before you wouldn't know. The green are your "best friends" (who you snap the most), yellow are recents and grey is everyone.

Also this is a beta without the full features, please stop expecting it to act like one.
    02-19-14 06:41 AM
    I can only use the app on wifi since 9.0. Tried All of the newer versions. And even on wifi i dont get notifikations or refresh. I have to close app and open it again. I had uinstalled the apk but now i use it again

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 07:10 AM
    I can only use the app on wifi since 9.0. Tried All of the newer versions. And even on wifi i dont get notifikations or refresh. I have to close app and open it again. I had uinstalled the apk but now i use it again

Posted via CB10
    Haven't had any problems with my mobile network usage.

But I swear there was a setting to switch if there was a network problem. Maybe it was a different app. But since you mentioned your problem I swear NemOry mentioned that if there is a network problem to change the setting. But can't find it.

Posted via CB10
    02-19-14 07:24 AM
    Nice that stories are back for viewing. I fell for the slide show icon there too, I look forward to that working in the future. I'm still seeing the tiny videos from iOS users, but I'll take that for now in exchange for viewing stories and hopefully soon we'll be back to posting them too.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    02-19-14 07:46 AM
    DOWNLOAD 0.9.301 (10.2+ OS ONLY):

Features:
    Sending & Receiving Snaps
    Viewing and Posting Stories
    Grouped Lists
    Improved UI
    Improved Speed & Performance
    Improved/Decreased RAM Usage
    Stable Feeds and Stories