Snap2chat looking good.
    Just a few issues:
    Front facing snaps being cropped on the Q10.
    Photo editor doesn't lock photo in place.
    Some received snaps don't have a time limit.
    To elaborate:
    It would be nice to send snaps as if I snapped a. portrait or landscape image on my Q10.
    Having an option to have a snap fixed in the editor would be nice.
    Don't know when this occurs but sometimes the counter works and sometimes it doesn't.

Posted via CB10
    02-09-14 11:05 PM
    Blackscreen whenever I hope a snap + replay function not working (set at 3)
    02-10-14 12:58 AM
    AFAIK only static PNG or jpg can be used as splashscreen. Videos can be used to mask longer loading times right after graphics scene starts loading.
    i suppose Nemory will do what i did in Whine.
    Much better than passive aggressive dialog popup displayed. :P
    coloibarra likes this.
    02-10-14 11:31 AM
    Sometimes videos fail to send. I have to use "enhance video" to make sure video sends.
    02-10-14 03:17 PM
    Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble logging in. It's been at the logging in screen for about 10 minutes. Tried closing app and reopening but didn't work. Had this for about 2 days now. Not logged into the android version, I double checked.
    For the one point where I was logged in the snaps loaded very slowly and then just said "no snaps " or something at which point I logged out and haven't logged in since.

Anyone else having a similar problem?
    02-10-14 05:09 PM
    Hey guys, I'm having a bit of trouble logging in. It's been at the logging in screen for about 10 minutes. Tried closing app and reopening but didn't work. Had this for about 2 days now. Not logged into the android version, I double checked.
    For the one point where I was logged in the snaps loaded very slowly and then just said "no snaps " or something at which point I logged out and haven't logged in since.

Anyone else having a similar problem?
    Try going into the settings and log out of the app then back in

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z30
    02-10-14 05:31 PM
    Yea I'm getting told snaps I sent on Saturday came out as blank. Also. Got a few snaps today and they also came blank.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 06:19 PM
    Try going into the settings and log out of the app then back in

Posted via CB10 on the BlackBerry Z30
    I have logged out but can't log back in now
    02-10-14 07:56 PM
    Any update from Nemory?

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 08:11 PM
    Sorry guys. No big updates yet. Still working to finish the next gen snap2chat.

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 08:22 PM
    Sorry guys. No big updates yet. Still working to finish the next gen snap2chat.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have any time frame.. being as patient as I can!!! Too excited

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 08:27 PM
    Time frame.is within this month. But I can't really promise. But I am.trying my very best. Actually the important missing thing In the next gen verion.is just downloading and uploading snaps. That's it..everything else is good. thanks much for the patience and I promise it'll be worth the wait

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 08:32 PM
    Time frame.is within this month. But I can't really promise. But I am.trying my very best. Actually the important missing thing In the next gen verion.is just downloading and uploading snaps. That's it..everything else is good. thanks much for the patience and I promise it'll be worth the wait

Posted via CB10
    If it means anything Nem, I For one am willing to wait as LONG as it takes for you to perfect this app! Don't allow ANYONE to get inside your head or pressure you into rushing ANYTHING!!!! I stand behind you 100% and I'd just like to let you know that the work that you've already done within this app is phenomenal! Good luck as you tackle this next challenge in the chapter of this app brother! God Bless!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    kb1234 likes this.
    02-10-14 09:10 PM
    If it means anything Nem, I For one am willing to wait as LONG as it takes for you to perfect this app! Don't allow ANYONE to get inside your head or pressure you into rushing ANYTHING!!!! I stand behind you 100% and I'd just like to let you know that the work that you've already done within this app is phenomenal! Good luck as you tackle this next challenge in the chapter of this app brother! God Bless!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    Ditto. I'm glad you didn't rush it out in response to iGrann and Whine being out. Getting it right is more important.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-10-14 09:25 PM
    Loving the app so far, I have noticed that sometimes the count down won't start and I can view the photo's and videos for as long as I want, eventually the count down seems to start (if i view the snap like 3 or 4 times )
    02-10-14 09:26 PM
    Will the new version be more cpu friendly? I noticed when in an active frame, snap2chat uses a ton of battery

Posted via CB10
    hamzasalam likes this.
    02-10-14 10:36 PM
    Really looking forward to headless support

Posted via CB10
    02-10-14 10:49 PM
    Will the new version be more cpu friendly? I noticed when in an active frame, snap2chat uses a ton of battery

Posted via CB10
    The next gen snap2chat is 100% native using snapchats servers so it will be so much faster and should use less cpu power as well as battery!
    I can confirm from experience

Posted via CB10
    hamzasalam and kb1234 like this.
    02-10-14 11:13 PM
    So we got to wait for the next gen for registration? I. Don't have access to another device to create account, any chance of that being patched in short term? Thanks keep it up
    02-11-14 07:27 AM
    So we got to wait for the next gen for registration? I. Don't have access to another device to create account, any chance of that being patched in short term? Thanks keep it up
    You could always download snapchat from google play and register from there. But I'm assuming you're running 10.2.1
    02-11-14 08:35 AM
    Loving the app so far, I have noticed that sometimes the count down won't start and I can view the photo's and videos for as long as I want, eventually the count down seems to start (if i view the snap like 3 or 4 times )
    Because you have the reply feature on that's why, example "if your reply feature is set to 4 you can view it 3 times and the 4th the count down will start.

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    02-11-14 10:52 AM
    Anybody else having problems loading the app and your account. I tried to long and log back in.. and now it's taking for ever to "load". Maybe a server issue?

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 01:05 PM
    Because you have the reply feature on that's why, example "if your reply feature is set to 4 you can view it 3 times and the 4th the count down will start.

Posted via CB10
    Replay*

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-11-14 01:06 PM
    There are spam snaps going from my account to every body on my list

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 01:53 PM
    I know all of you are obsessed with having the ability to send video, but since it obviously is having negative effects with the stability of the app, until nem releases a new version, I've been using the 10.1 version of the app and everything is working perfectly. It never crashes, I can post stories, and I don't have to refresh it manually for it to update. So if you can live without sending video in order to have it working smoothly until the next release, try downgrading to the older version for now.

Posted via CB10
    02-11-14 02:28 PM
6,941 ... 106107108109110 ...