I'm taking a picture but picture not coming my screen. Screen is black?

my phone is Q10
    Please enable all permissions when installing the app. You can modify permissionz in your settings, app mamager, permissions, snap2chat

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 04:55 PM
    Yeah. Snap2Chat should.be next thanks so much to all the supporr

Posted via CB10
    Those couple of days that Snap2Chat was down and some of us were forced to use Snap Chat were such dreadful days. I kept trying to do all of the things that Snap2Chat can that SC can't.. it was definitely a struggle and I'm glad you figured it out for us all.. I've of course deleted SC again and back to happily using S2C! Good luck the rest of the way! God bless.

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    02-05-14 06:13 PM
    Sometimes when I try and open Snap2Chat it opens and then force closes. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 06:31 PM
    I tried searching and haven't really found much, is anyone else having issues posting to the shout box?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 06:39 PM
    Sometimes when I try and open Snap2Chat it opens and then force closes. Anyone else having this problem?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah a few of us.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 06:53 PM
    Light remains on after recording a video with flash enabled ( finally updated to v. 9)

-Posted from CB10 via Z10-
    02-05-14 07:03 PM
    Just a suggestion to Nem: Would it be possible to remove the "Loading" text that appears when refreshing the feed and just leave the circular loading "O" that's on the right? For Q10 users, it's very annoying to see with the already reduced screen size and would look so much better

Also, when sending or looking up contacts, an option to search. And specifically for Q10 users to be able to enable the search by starting to type the name instead of physically having to press into a search bar.
    Loving the app, can't wait for the official!
    Thanks

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 07:07 PM
    Would it be possible to make the front flash brighter?

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 07:30 PM
    cannot register I uninstalled and reinstalled.

Posted via CB10
    Registering doesn't work as of yet.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 07:34 PM
    I think you should bring back the ability to take square photos. The setup right now that only shows the wide angle is really weird.. especially since on a q device, after you take the picture and head into the editing screen it automatically crops the photo which means if something was off to the side in the wide photo it was probably cut out of the square photo.

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 08:12 PM
    What am I doing wrong that it keep shutting down on me after the splash screen...uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing
    02-05-14 08:21 PM
    What am I doing wrong that it keep shutting down on me after the splash screen...uninstalled and reinstalled and nothing
    Reboot and keep trying, it happens to me too, nem is aware

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 10:41 PM
    I think you should bring back the ability to take square photos. The setup right now that only shows the wide angle is really weird.. especially since on a q device, after you take the picture and head into the editing screen it automatically crops the photo which means if something was off to the side in the wide photo it was probably cut out of the square photo.

Posted via CB10
    I agree. Or at least do something about the cutting off of sides. I've hard to retake so many snaps just because of that
    02-05-14 11:00 PM
    Having a small problem. When trying to add text to photo, keyboard does not come up. Read thread back to middle of January, did not see any relevant post. Latest version installed

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 12:03 AM
    Having a small problem. When trying to add text to photo, keyboard does not come up. Read thread back to middle of January, did not see any relevant post. Latest version installed

Posted via CB10
    Happens to me too. I believe the dev knows and is working on it for the final. Sometimes I have to log out and back in again to fix it
    02-06-14 12:24 AM
    Happens to me too. I believe the dev knows and is working on it for the final. Sometimes I have to log out and back in again to fix it
    actually no need to logout or close the app... just tap on it as soon as you get success. I'm aware of the issue and I will look into it thanks
    02-06-14 12:27 AM
    My issues and suggestions:

- Replay function AFTER the official snap (so notification goes away)
    - Headless (obvious)
    - Pictures are cropped AND zoomed in
    - Ability to find friends with phone numbers
    - Stories are kinda funky right now
    - Ability to see who viewed your story

I think that's it for me

Good work so far!
    02-06-14 12:32 AM
    Is there anyway to make the camera full screen? Mine isn't at the moment, thanks.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 01:16 AM
    Please enable all permissions when installing the app. You can modify permissionz in your settings, app mamager, permissions, snap2chat

Posted via CB10
    Thank you. Problem solved. I want to ask a quest?on. I take a p?cture but after p?cture is large. Not f?t to screen. Search settings but not f?nd solution about ?t.

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 03:35 AM
    Thank you. Problem solved. I want to ask a quest?on. I take a p?cture but after p?cture is large. Not f?t to screen. Search settings but not f?nd solution about ?t.

Posted via CB10
    Are you talking about your picture being "zoomed in" after taking it? That's just how the app operates right now. There's nothing you can do to "fix" it
    02-06-14 06:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    "Wedontdoenglishman"

Posted via CB10
    02-06-14 08:36 AM
    Just testing sum here *test post* some reason my cb app won't let me post.

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    02-06-14 09:27 AM
    Just testing sum here *test post* some reason my cb app won't let me post.

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    I had same issue today, had to log back in for some reason

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    02-06-14 09:40 AM
    I had same issue today, had to log back in for some reason

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    Same, now it's working fine.... weird though

Twitter/4sq/Insta/PSN/CB/Steam: @Loppizzle Dr. Michael Lopez, B.Sc, M.D.
    02-06-14 10:16 AM
    I am waiting for registration, hope comes soon
    02-06-14 11:26 AM
6,941 ... 101102103104105 ...