My issues:
    1. The zooming after a snap
    2. Vids received not showing,just sound and my cam on.
    3.dont receive snaps, before I restart the app. Then it says new snaps received, hours ago.
    4. Still black screens.
    5.the flash lives it's on live, can't be taken of.
    6.story mode buggy, most don't open.

Using Q10 with the official update to 10.2.1

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    02-01-14 10:44 AM
    Hey Everyone,

Nemory has created a Snap2Chat BBM group which is dedicated to hardcore Snap2Chat users to beta test the Release Candidates and future beta releases (Official updates will be through BBW). The tentative date to submit Snap2Chat to BBW is Monday February 10, 2014. We are looking for 10 Z10 users, 10 Q10/5 users, and 10 Z30 users. Send an email to [email protected] with your pin, model (include STX version) and the OS you are running (assuming it should be 1925). First come first serve basis. He is accepting only 39 members. Thanks!

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140201_084907.png

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    02-01-14 10:56 AM
    The tentative date is not accurate.. I will really work hard from now up to February 10 to fix all the issues.. I will stabilize the feeds, will eliminate the blank snaps.. more camera features to bring back... I really need your help to make this process faster.. if you think you are a hardcore snap2chat tester let us know and we'll let you in.. also you will benefit the OTA updates from BlackBerry World.
    02-01-14 10:58 AM
    Hey Everyone,

Nemory has created a Snap2Chat BBM group which is dedicated to hardcore Snap2Chat users to beta test the Release Candidates and future beta releases (Official updates will be through BBW). The tentative date to submit Snap2Chat to BBW is Monday February 10, 2014. We are looking for 10 Z10 users, 10 Q10/5 users, and 10 Z30 users. Send a PM on Crackberry to either myself or Nemory with your pin, model (include STX version) and the OS you are running (assuming it should be 1925). First come first serve basis. He is accepting only 39 members. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140201_084907.png 
Views:	1293 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	244039

Posted via CB10
    Good idea, perhaps nemory can hand pick some members that are particularly helpful (know how to report/reproduce bugs, use all the functions, have a high attention to detail, have time to continuously test).
    02-01-14 11:02 AM
    You got a PM, Nemory!
    02-01-14 11:06 AM
    You got a PM, Nemory!
    Email [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:09 AM
    Update: do not PM. Email [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:13 AM
    Gentlemen and ladies,

I've downloaded the .bar file, but when I try to open it I see. "Unable to open"

Probably me being a noob, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:14 AM
    You got a PM, Nemory!
    hey bro.. can you resend it to our [email protected] email?
    02-01-14 11:14 AM
    Gentlemen and ladies,

I've downloaded the .bar file, but when I try to open it I see. "Unable to open"

Probably me being a noob, any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Posted via CB10
    You cant download it directly to your cellphone, you have to do it to your computer and the sideload the file via DDPB or Google Chrome.

Posted via CB10
    Danow11 likes this.
    02-01-14 11:19 AM
    I've emailed, when can we expect a response?

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 11:23 AM
    it's beautiful, thanks bro
    02-01-14 11:27 AM
    hey bro.. can you resend it to our [email protected] email?
    Done

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    02-01-14 11:42 AM
    Hey guys. We're getting tons if emails but we want to filter out the hardcore users. When sending the email, please answer these questions. We want the app to be the best it can be. No need to be long answers, nice and sweet (Nemory would like this screening process). Users if the group will be added to the Sandbox when created in a few days.

Please prove more that you're fit of being a Snap2Chat Hardcore Beta Tester!

Are you an active forum tester? if yes please tell us your username
    Are you a snapchat addict?
    Like how many versions of snap2chat you've already tested?

Also tell us why you should be in the Snap2Chat Hardcore Beta Testers Group

**When you are in the group, add you device and name to the "Device Type" list so we can keep track. Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rajbir01; 02-01-14 at 12:00 PM.
    SubCamp likes this.
    02-01-14 11:48 AM
    Hey guys. We're getting tons if emails but we want to filter out the hardcore users. When sending the email, please answer these questions. We want the app to be the best it can be. No need to be long answers, nice and sweet (Nemory would like this screening process). Users if the group will be added to the Sandbox when created in a few days.

Please prove more that you're fit of being a Snap2Chat Hardcore Beta Tester!

Are you an active forum tester? if yes please tell us your username
    Are you a snapchat addict?
    Like how many versions of snap2chat you've already tested?

Also tell us why you should be in the Snap2Chat Hardcore Beta Testers Group

**When you are in the group, add you device and name to the "Device Type" list so we can keep track. Thanks!!!

Posted via CB10
    Omg. Ive already sent the email. Do i have to send another?

02-01-14 12:02 PM
    The video quality is not that good no ? Or this is normal?
    Well, I can say : Well done and fantastic job man! I'll post for any issue I see!

PS: Do a French version !!! Haha Joke ! Well done and keep moving !

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:03 PM
    Omg. Ive already sent the email. Do i have to send another?

Yes

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:10 PM
    Yes

Posted via CB10
    Then you might start giving better information to start with. Just a heads up

02-01-14 12:18 PM
    We have a lot of emails haha. We will try our best to screen. Thanks so much to all!!

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:22 PM
    Then you might start giving better information to start with. Just a heads up

Is it that much trouble for you to resend another email?

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    02-01-14 12:30 PM
    Guys be patient. Send only one email please, they will be viewed on a first come basis. Nem is now sleeping and I have stuff to do so will be checking emails periodically.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 12:39 PM
    Is it that much trouble for you to resend another email?

Posted via CB10
    Actually it isnt. But first you tell us to pm, then email, then add more information to the email. We are not your dogs who will bark on command. But whatever. Guess ill just use the current beta till its released.

02-01-14 12:52 PM
    Guys, I can't register, registration button doesn't working.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 01:07 PM
    Actually it isnt. But first you tell us to pm, then email, then add more information to the email. We are not your dogs who will bark on command. But whatever. Guess ill just use the current beta till its released.

Haha good one. I'm commanding people to send one additional email. Wow so much trouble.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 01:08 PM

You know what. I'll be the bigger man here. Yes I did change it up a few times and didn't clarify that people needed to resend the information. I don't see your email on the list. What name would it be under? I'll add you to the group.

Posted via CB10
    02-01-14 01:22 PM
6,941 ... 9394959697 ...