Have you got an eta for video implementation.
    01-29-14 12:49 AM
    Have you got an eta for video implementation.
    maybe in the next 10 hours! just stay tuned!!!
    Ranga_Matrix, cbosdell and rohil27 like this.
    01-29-14 12:52 AM
    And you know what's cool? Maybe I could add a record screen ability.. you can record something in your screen and send it to your friend.. sounds good?

BTW without Knobtviker or WHINE!! Snap2Chat will not have these new video stuffs!!
    01-29-14 01:01 AM
    And you know what's cool? Maybe I could add a record screen ability.. you can record something in your screen and send it to your friend.. sounds good?

BTW without Knobtviker or WHINE!! Snap2Chat will not have these new video stuffs!!
    Looking forward to the videos!

Just a question: when do you expect to make the stories behave like snapchat?

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    01-29-14 02:22 AM
    Why do blackberry have to approve headless???

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 03:36 AM
    Why do blackberry have to approve headless???

Posted via CB10
    Security and stability.

I reckon they had a few reasons listed somewhere.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 04:14 AM
    I have the same issue a couple of people have recently reported. Using the latest snap2chat version on a Q10 with the official 10.2.1 OS, I'm experiencing the splash screen on boot up and the app being forced to close. It's the same behaviour as when an app crashes and closes. The icon is greyed for a second while something happens behind the scenes. Got snap2chat to work once after a reboot, but not since.

Also will videos scale properly in the future for Q10 users, or is this a consequence of the square screen?

As a side note, really love this app. Thanks for your hardwork. It is very nearly there. I'm hoping that sending snaps may improve in speed in the future.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 05:34 AM
    I missed a lot of updates because I travelled and not going back home until 4th of Feb , can't wait to try the 0.9

And I support the screen video record!!

It would be great if u finished snap2chat and made an app to record the phone screen I was trying most of android methods to do it non of them work. Native screen video recorder app would be very useful

Very great work Nem

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 06:12 AM
    I love this!!

Question Nem, when I take a pic in Landscape mode, is it possible to rotate the text field? Also, when I move the text field down and click to type into it the keyboard covers it so I can't really see what I'm typing although it is manageable.

One last thing, when taking a picture and I click the bubble can it glow or animate in some form (future release I'd suggest) just so I know it worked if my phones in silent

Looking forward to 0.9!

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 08:42 AM
    I seem to be having some issues.. Installed the newest update on Q10.. But none of my snaps that I view go away, it still says they're unread, and I can see them forever as no time limit is displayed. Also, it's been sporadically logging me out and force closing and every time I open up after force close I have to enter my log in information again. It was working fine the day of install, but yesterday all of these issues just popped up.

I'd also like to say thanks for your continuous work on this app.. It's awesome knowing any thing we post here gets an answer or at least gets acknowledged.

You rock Nem!
    01-29-14 08:45 AM

brother, you have presented such a grand idea. I just sent you a PM!

8530 -> 9670 -> palm pre -> palm pixi -> 9850 -> 9930 -> iPhone 4 -> Z10(white) -> HTC One -> S3 -> S4 -> Q10 -> Z10(black)!!!!
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    01-29-14 08:50 AM

HOLY **** -best idea ever? This is going to BLOW my Snapchat mates away to the bloody moon
    anon(5906760) and PaulyDoyle like this.
    01-29-14 09:10 AM
    HOLY **** -best idea ever? This is going to BLOW my Snapchat mates away to the bloody moon
    No **** eh? if this goes through, people are going to be scrambling for BlackBerry! :P
    I wouldn't be surprised if snapchat took a bunch of these features in their next release!

Posted via CB10
    PaulyDoyle and Javid Gozalov like this.
    01-29-14 09:14 AM
    I seem to be having some issues.. Installed the newest update on Q10.. But none of my snaps that I view go away, it still says they're unread, and I can see them forever as no time limit is displayed. Also, it's been sporadically logging me out and force closing and every time I open up after force close I have to enter my log in information again. It was working fine the day of install, but yesterday all of these issues just popped up.

I'd also like to say thanks for your continuous work on this app.. It's awesome knowing any thing we post here gets an answer or at least gets acknowledged.

You rock Nem!
    Replay function.
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    01-29-14 09:25 AM
    Replay function.
    That was what I thought, but I played the snap 3 times (the limit I have my replay set to), and it was still there. It's very strange..
    01-29-14 09:37 AM
    That was what I thought, but I played the snap 3 times (the limit I have my replay set to), and it was still there. It's very strange..
    Yeah I was having that same problem, the timer on the snap wasn't there so the snap would always say it wasn't viewed

Posted via CB10
    PaulyDoyle likes this.
    01-29-14 09:51 AM
    Hey Nem. If you save the photo then send it, it sends it with the "photo was saved to...." notification in the photo lol not a big deal, but just giving you a heads up.

Also, when you download it, it only saves the picture, not the actual snap

Also, I'm still getting the problem with the camera. When you get videos working, I'll send you a snap with it. It looks like the camera is working but it shuts off for some reason then when you switch cameras it works again. Problem doesn't happen unless it is minimized and opened again.

Other than that, it looks good

Here is a picture of me showing off snap2chat in class lol

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-snap2chat-1391012930552.jpg

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 10:34 AM
    Hey Nem, is it possible for you to implement a silent shutter for the camera?
    01-29-14 11:15 AM
    Hey Nem, is it possible for you to implement a silent shutter for the camera?
    It's under advanced settings

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140129_201953.png

Posted via CB10
    SubCamp likes this.
    01-29-14 11:20 AM
    woops, thanks Alooi
    01-29-14 11:30 AM
    Am I crazy or is there not a .bar file even after unzipping?

I even tried the Google Chrome store after DDPB and nothing! What am I missing? This is far from my first sideload.
    01-29-14 03:14 PM

I even tried the Google Chrome store after DDPB and nothing! What am I missing? This is far from my first sideload.
    I reinstalled it yesterday and didn't have a problem... let me try downloading it

Update:
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...8.967_10.2.bar

That's the link I used and it worked.

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 03:22 PM

Change the file extension to .bar

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 03:46 PM
    0.9 will be a little delayed. I got home yesterday very tired ans just slept. Now I have to go to school ans be back at 1PM to work again for v0.9. Will try my best later to reply on concerns. Thanks

Posted via CB10
    01-29-14 03:49 PM
    Thank you but it's the same outcome! Coloibarra mentioned to change the file extension to .bar. Which one would I change?
    01-29-14 04:05 PM
6,941 ... 8485868788 ...