About the weird theme... just switch back and forth the theme in the settings.. then restart the app.
    01-28-14 04:15 PM
    Nem,

I've successfully sent 8 second long videos. Sometimes the video has been too big so I've used the video drinker app to lower resolution and therefore size of the video. That works

Posted via CB10
    awesome idea here! glad it works with that. as long as the video size is not more than 1MB
    01-28-14 04:16 PM
    for the about page.. it will be fixed in the next version.. just a small missed code.
    01-28-14 04:17 PM
    It just shows the 'logging in' box and nothing happens forever...

Help!
    just redownload the bar file. I've updated it to fix the login.
    01-28-14 04:18 PM
    Hey Nem, the camera problem is fixed in this version, but now when you click the camera button it's black. If you flip it to the reverse camera it starts working again though.

Aside from that, it's pretty solid

Posted via CB10
    totally works fine for me... usng a z10 STl1-001 10.2.1.1925.. any others have this working fine?

Sometimes when the app is just opened, it takes time to take a shot.
    01-28-14 04:23 PM
    Hey, still cant log in. Message just appears and doesnt go away, for hours. Im on a BB Q5 10.2.1.537
    just redownload the bar file and reinstrall.
    01-28-14 04:23 PM
    It just shows the 'logging in' box and nothing happens forever...

Help!
    just redownload and reinstall
    01-28-14 04:24 PM
    Hey Nem, I think you should make the app free. I know it's completely up to you, but you can add "extras" for the ones paying or donating. This way you'll ensure a massive user base.

Just my thoughts ^^ I still love you <3 haha

Posted via CB10
    Man. I'm always thinking what's the best plan to do. I also planned to make it free on it's first day on BlackBerry World.
    Javid Gozalov likes this.
    01-28-14 04:25 PM
    Friends count is still wrong! Also, in the information section accessible from the login page, the back button doesn't work.
    I noticed friends count in the tabs are wrong. but in the friends tab, header it's correct.. fix is coming
    01-28-14 04:26 PM
    CTkoiojkkkkklloUipooppk

Edit: no idea what this post I did was. Must have been. Pocket post some how.

Posted via CB10
    this has happened to me too. But more bad that it posted a new thread.. haha
    01-28-14 04:27 PM
    There was a new update to android snapchat today nem

Posted via CB10
    I didn't get the update in my s3.. I updated the snapchat app like 4 days ago
    01-28-14 04:28 PM
    I've just applied for Long Running Headless and Hub Integration support. Hope to be approved early so it will ROCK!! Please do help me so they approve it much early. Please tweet to @BlackBerryDev that please approve Snap2Chat for Headless and Hub Integration. Something like that
    01-28-14 04:43 PM
    Idk if it's just me, or just the last 2snaps I received, but it seems that I can view the snaps forever if I want...

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 04:58 PM
    Idk if it's just me, or just the last 2snaps I received, but it seems that I can view the snaps forever if I want...

Posted via CB10
    your replay feature is enabled? turn it off or play with the settings.
    01-28-14 05:00 PM
    your replay feature is enabled? turn it off or play with the settings.
    whops, silly me :x
    Thanks Nem!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 05:06 PM
    You know what guys? I just made a twitter account for @Snap2Chat.. Please follow https://twitter.com/Snap2Chat and tell your friends
    Last edited by NemOry; 01-28-14 at 05:43 PM.
    CAUST DRAVEN likes this.
    01-28-14 05:29 PM
    totally works fine for me... usng a z10 STl1-001 10.2.1.1925.. any others have this working fine?

Sometimes when the app is just opened, it takes time to take a shot.
    I'm using Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.1925

When I minimize it, click the camera, it shows the camera for a split second then goes black. If I back out and start it again it starts black for an instant then works.

Happens every time it's minimized and I click on the camera.

Might be a difference in the stl100-1 and stl100-2,3,4 models.

Does anyone else have this issue as well?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 06:03 PM
    just redownload the bar file and reinstrall.

Hey Nem, still is doing the same thing. I deleted the whole thing off my phone and did a full reinstall and still getting the same message
    01-28-14 06:57 PM
    Hey Nem, still is doing the same thing. I deleted the whole thing off my phone and did a full reinstall and still getting the same message
    Sorry man. If you want it to be fixed. Please email me your account details so I can.check. I need to see your password though. If it's okay. [email protected]

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:00 PM
    Hey man got a couple of bugs to report. Before that though, the app is doing great. Have a lot of non-bb users commenting on how jealous they are thag we can have more than one line of text in a snap!! Sorry about the long essay that follows. 1. After sending a snap, the snap screen doesn't show us when the snap has been opened if the app has been left opened. I know this because I get replies to the snap I have just sent. I have to close the app, wait a couple of minutes and then it will show me when the snap was opened. 2. Sometimes it takes a little while to send a snap and ends up sending double or triple snaps of the same thing. It's only happened about four times so far. 3. When snap2chat video player is set as default for playing videos, the videos are a lot smaller than the screen. Don't know if that's a local issue. 4. Getting lag when typing in the Instagram fancy style font. Again don't know if that's a local issue. 5. Can confirm the audio/video bug.

Edit: No longer having issues opening the app.
    I in installed using DPBB, redownloaded 0.8.967_10.2 bar, installed via DPBB, shut down phone, turned phone on and didn't have the issue anymore.
    Last edited by rohil27; 01-28-14 at 07:43 PM. Reason: change required in bug list.
    01-28-14 07:09 PM
    Since the last update, Snap2chat simply won't open... I tried to reboot, to uninstall and re-install. I click on the app, the ghost logo shows up, then the app just closes...
    I use a Q10

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:20 PM
    Since the last update, Snap2chat simply won't open... I tried to reboot, to uninstall and re-install. I click on the app, the ghost logo shows up, then the app just closes...
    I use a Q10

Posted via CB10
    When did you downloaded and installed? Two persons have the same issue now. It's weird.

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:22 PM
    Hey man got a couple of bugs to report. Before that though, the app is doing great. Have a lot of non-bb users commenting on how jealous they are thag we can have more than one line of text in a snap!! Sorry about the long essay that follows. 1. After sending a snap, the snap screen doesn't show us when the snap has been opened if the app has been left opened. I know this because I get replies to the snap I have just sent. I have to close the app, wait a couple of minutes and then it will show me when the snap was opened. 2. Sometimes it takes a little while to send a snap and ends up sending double or triple snaps of the same thing. It's only happened about four times so far. 3. When snap2chat video player is set as default for playing videos, the videos are a lot smaller than the screen. Don't know if that's a local issue. 4. Getting lag when typing in the Instagram fancy style font. Again don't know if that's a local issue. 5. I'm having issues opening the snap2chat app. Just upgraded to the latest official OS version. Z10STL100-2/10.2.1.1925 6. Can confirm the audio/video bug.
    we're already in contact in BBM. hope your issue will be solved!
    rohil27 likes this.
    01-28-14 07:29 PM
    Just a question, does snap2chat use direct api calls to snapchat much like iGrann does with Instagram? Or are the snaps routed through another server? Just wondering, thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:32 PM
    When did you downloaded and installed? Two persons have the same issue now. It's weird.

Posted via CB10
    I first downloaded it tthis morning, and re-installed around 2pm.
    Could it be something with os 10.2.1?

Posted via CB10
    01-28-14 07:34 PM
6,941 ... 8283848586 ...