It's quite obvious that video is a tough nut to crack, or iGrann would have launched with it. I think that BB users will love to have snapchat client, even if it can't send videos at the moment. If you make it clear that this version can't send videos it will ideally limit negative reviews and still allow you to hype the app and gain some users/buzz/donations etc
    01-27-14 09:19 AM
    Get her running nice and smooth, all bugs out. All lags, nudges and I think it should be ready to go, maybe even 2 more updates man!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 09:27 AM
    Wont let me log in, I just keep getting the " Logging into Account" popup but nothing happens. When I try to make a different account it says I dont have the latest version of the app. Why does it seems that I am the only one that cant get this to work?

Before I had the newest update, I could log in as "God Mode". I looked at the profile info and it was your name, nemoryoliver, and picture that showed up
    01-27-14 09:43 AM
    Still have a problem with app shutting down and logges me out, when logging in, the app resets back to default settings.
    Any idea what's the problem?
    And some white or black screen
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by maze83; 01-27-14 at 10:29 AM.
    01-27-14 09:54 AM
    I'm getting some white images when viewing snaps

Posted via CB10 from venezuela
    01-27-14 09:56 AM
    Would be great to see how much longer each story will remain in the stories tab.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 10:36 AM
    I am working today. there should be another update. bug fixes
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    01-27-14 10:50 AM
    I wouldn't mind seeing headless after, but I'd say that you should have the video stuff figured out before. I say headless after BBW because it's still perfectly functional without headless support, and people can live with that

Posted via CB10
    rai187 and Ranga_Matrix like this.
    01-27-14 11:02 AM
    Latest version. I have no new bugs to report. Everything is looking really good. Still get small videos in the centre of the screen but they are watchable. Maybe if that can be sorted then go for it. The majority of BlackBerry users probably won't sideload so I'm sure you'll see download numbers soar as soon as it hits the app world.

Great app, top job
    01-27-14 11:03 AM
    Latest version. I have no new bugs to report. Everything is looking really good. Still get small videos in the centre of the screen but they are watchable. Maybe if that can be sorted then go for it. The majority of BlackBerry users probably won't sideload so I'm sure you'll see download numbers soar as soon as it hits the app world.

Great app, top job
    Yeah, but look at blackgram, their numbers soared, their servers couldn't handle it, and now it's sitting at 3 stars. (yeah, I know it's mostly because the app is 1.99 but still lol)

He should get it to the point where he can say everything that is in the app right now is 100%. Then he can push updates with features later on.

Keep it up Nem, you're almost there!!

I also noticed that the app starts with a black camera as well. But if you switch from back to front it starts working.

Also, the double-tap to reply doesn't work for me, not sure if it's been mentioned yet or not.

Other than that, it's really solid. Impressed at how quickly this app was built.

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 11:13 AM
    Quick question nem if you post to bbw will 10.1.x users still be able to download or would we go back to the mercy of big red waiting for the release?

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 11:16 AM
    I am trying to change something how the camera starts on first startup. it's hard to debug since it totally works fine to all my device. I hope you can give feedbacks later about it if it fixed or not.
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    01-27-14 11:19 AM
    Quick question nem if you post to bbw will 10.1.x users still be able to download or would we go back to the mercy of big red waiting for the release?

Posted via CB10
    No worries I will be supporting devices even with 10.0 OS. But just have limitations like custom fonts (instagram font), video recording, instant preview notifications. that's all. everything else should work
    01-27-14 11:20 AM
    snap2chat currently doesn't seem to work at all – just getting the message "I'm sorry guys. snapchat is changing things again. I'm working on the issue" – so maybe not ready for BBW yet ;P
    01-27-14 12:01 PM
    snap2chat currently doesn't seem to work at all � just getting the message "I'm sorry guys. snapchat is changing things again. I'm working on the issue" � so maybe not ready for BBW yet ;P
    Everything is working fine here!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 12:11 PM
    Everything is working fine here!!!
    That's weird – have no problems with other services, only snap2chat
    Just installed latest bar…
    01-27-14 12:22 PM
    Yeah I don't want bad reviews.. but will let people know the limitations. Just like iGrann does, no video uploading, instagtam direct, instagram filters.

And maybe I will add a specific reporting page for users to report instead of adding a bad review in BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    That's different SnapChat really needs to be headless since it's a chat. Image if I have to open whatsapp everytime I want to see if I received any messages. (or leave it running). Instagram is like Facebook, it doesn't have to be headless. But Snap2Chat should.

Btw, you really are a machine man. You are pushing updates faster then I can put them on my phone! Keep up the good work!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 12:28 PM
    Changes So Far!!
    ADDED - Add them as friend when viewing their profile from shoutbox
    CHANGED - Removed buttons and other elements that don't work yet
    FIXED - Mirroring Effect
    FIXED - Timeago in Stories
    FIXED - While the app is minimized in the camera page and you open the app, camera should not be black anymore
    FIXED - Saving snaps to External SD Card
    FIXED - Friends Count
    ADDED - Option to turn on replay feature (set the max replay times you want)
    ADDED - Flurry Analytics (will need location permission and device identifying information permission) this is to help improve the app

I will keep updating this as I go.
    Last edited by NemOry; 01-27-14 at 01:59 PM.
    coloibarra likes this.
    01-27-14 12:31 PM
    Looking forward to the update(s)

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    01-27-14 12:40 PM
    Changes So Far!!
    ADDED - Add them as friend when viewing their profile from shoutbox
    CHANGED - Removed buttons and other elements that don't work yet
    FIXED - Mirroring Effect
    FIXED - Timeago in Stories
    FIXED - While the app is minimized in the camera page and you open the app, camera should not be black anymore
    FIXED - Saving snaps to External SD Card
    FIXED - Friends Count
    ADDED - Option to mark as opened after viewing (to rescue blank snaps)
    NEXT UP - Resee / Replay

I will keep updating this as I go.
    What does the mark as opened do? Does that mean you can mark as unopened?

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 12:53 PM
    Let's congrats iGrann btw! Amazing app. what do you think about snap2chat? Should I already push it to BlackBerry World after I fix the issues? Headless and Video Sending after? It shouldn't be a long wait.

Posted via CB10
    Video sending first.. headless after. Video sending is crucial to the app, I would provide this functionality before submitting!

Posted via CB10
    01-27-14 01:33 PM
    I'm sure plenty have complained about this, but there are a lot of pages to read and yeah.. Lol!

I have this extreme issue with video, viewing them is like a mission for 007.

I've been resorting to my old Nexus to view videos on SnapChat because it just takes way too long and sometimes does not even work on my Q10. I've tried using Snap2Chat video player and BB10 player and neither work.

Any hope for a fix here? After that, this app would be perfect for me because that's my only nit pick!
    01-27-14 01:37 PM
    When video sending it works it will be ready in my opinion for release in app world

Posted via CB10
    Any plans on bringing this on the Playbook? I recently bought a PB LTE version and I would love to use this app on there!
    When I take a picture it goes 180 degrees :S and I just viewed a snap and it was all black
    01-27-14 01:43 PM
6,941 ... 7980818283 ...