And sorry, for some reason my cb10 app is having trouble loading pics on the go. I'll try and attach some screens to give you an idea of what is going on

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 06:33 PM
    Nem i think that you should remove the stars next to the names and also get rid of the "recent friends" just one simple list of friends and keep the top 3 friends. Just my Two cents.

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra and AdeelAkhtarr like this.
    01-25-14 07:36 PM
    Nemory You Da DEv! your app rocks, showing how BB apps should be, native and best UI
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    01-25-14 09:54 PM
    holy cow. I've seen this thread for a while now, but I never bothered to click because I'm not a Snapchat user.

Wow, this app looks incredibly built. You Snapchat users are lucky!

Thanks for building this for the community!
    01-25-14 09:59 PM
    I'm working today full time guys. there should be an update for today. sorry for those who pay to install BARs over the air. I don't have the technologies what sideswype or barinstall uses so I can't provide a free similar way to do it. just sideload via computer and it's free.

I will try to reply later for all the concerns.
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    01-25-14 10:10 PM
    I'm working today full time guys. there should be an update for today. sorry for those who pay to install BARs over the air. I don't have the technologies what sideswype or barinstall uses so I can't provide a free similar way to do it. just sideload via computer and it's free.

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooo, looking forward to it
    01-25-14 11:18 PM

Nem, your BBM not working?

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 11:35 PM
    Nem i think that you should remove the stars next to the names and also get rid of the "recent friends" just one simple list of friends and keep the top 3 friends. Just my Two cents.

Posted via CB10
    Slightly agree! Make the stars smaller (they look to big) and remove recent friends so we only have one list of people. Sometimes i choose the same person two times because of the list.

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    01-25-14 11:54 PM
    So far the changes are

FIXED - When selecting recipients, when auto refresh triggers, selected friends are deselected.
    FIXED - Syncing of correct data from Feeds to Active Frame
    FIXED - Syncing correct timeago in feeds
    IMPROVED - Active Frame UI
    ADDED - Mirror Option for Front Cam Taken Snaps
    IMPROVED - Friends Tab Icons
    NEW - Redesigned Login and Registration Page
    FIXED - Viewing Photo Snaps with title bar and action bar
    FIXED - After editing in advanced media editor, and when sending a new one, photo is unchanged
    FIXED - Logging In and Refreshing Issues (not very stable since snapchat is updating stuffs in their side)

I'm sure you'll love some of the changes!!
    Last edited by NemOry; 01-26-14 at 08:50 AM.
    01-26-14 12:33 AM
    So far the changes are

FIXED - When selecting recipients, when auto refresh triggers, selected friends are deselected.

I'm sure you'll love some of the changes!!
    Hey man I actually JUST upgraded to your previous updated version and I can already see so much changes and differences! This next one that you're going full time on tomorrow sounds awesome! I've never seen anyone punch out so many updates like the way you do! Wishing you all the best man! You're great!

P.S. I already wrote this but I was wondering if you'd be able to add the "Crackberry Orange" color for us to use as a Caption background!? I love the options you have and I've made my app dark themed with an orange title bar but i'd also LOVE To See orange get added as a Caption background color!!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    01-26-14 01:34 AM
    Can't log into snap2chat? Says wrong username or password but I can log into android app

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 02:21 AM
    Can't log into snap2chat? Says wrong username or password but I can log into android app

Posted via CB10
    I'm noticing the same issue.. will investigate...

LOOKS LIKE EVERYTHING IS BACK TO NORMAL!

BTW my BBM is broke again.
    Last edited by NemOry; 01-26-14 at 02:45 AM.
    01-26-14 02:24 AM
    Nem, you've done a really great job and i cant login from my bb
    Login issues please help thanks
    Attached Thumbnails Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_0810.png  
    Last edited by ishaan200; 01-26-14 at 04:56 AM.
    01-26-14 04:45 AM
    How come the last three releases have been so flaky? It's now always having problems connecting or sending. It's not my connection, it works fine.

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 05:40 AM
    I'm having trouble logging in. It just won't log me in, saying in sorry. I couldn't log you in this time etc...

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 05:52 AM
    The problem here is the server, not the client app. I am working hard on the issue. really sorry.. few hours ago it was okay

Edit: it's not even my host, I tried several hosts. it should be something inside snapchat's server / API changes.
    Last edited by NemOry; 01-26-14 at 06:16 AM.
    amjass12 likes this.
    01-26-14 05:54 AM
    Hey I'm just curious if your working on header less notifications? When the app is closed?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 07:12 AM
    I hope the loggin in issue and refresh issue is totally fixed to everyone.
    BBM_BlackBerry Moe likes this.
    01-26-14 08:56 AM
    Hey I'm just curious if your working on header less notifications? When the app is closed?

Posted via CB10
    headless support will come after the app has been approved in blackberry world.
    coloibarra likes this.
    01-26-14 08:56 AM
    Looking forward to the next update!
    01-26-14 09:32 AM
    As always, Thanks Nem.

Unfortunately I can't tell you if the latest issues were fixed because nothing shows up on the app now at all as far details. Everything is 0'd out. Is anyone else having this issue?

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 09:36 AM
    New Version 0.8.966

Download v0.8.966: for OS 10.2 and Above Snap2Chat v0.8.966 for OS 10.2 and Above

Download v0.8.966: for OS 10.1 and Below Snap2Chat v0.8.966 for OS 10.1 and Below

Changes
    FIXED - Viewing Photo Snaps with title bar and action bar
    FIXED - After editing in advanced media editor, and when sending a new one, photo is unchanged
    FIXED - Logging In and Refreshing Issues (not very stable since snapchat is updating stuffs in their side)
    01-26-14 09:58 AM
    Woop woop!
    01-26-14 10:01 AM
    I literally just upgraded to 0.8.95 and this drops... Let's go DDPB!
    01-26-14 10:13 AM
    Of course I'm not home when this great blessing is bestowed upon us...

Appreciate It, Nem!!!!

Aiight1-Draven Out

Posted via CB10
    01-26-14 10:20 AM
6,941 ... 7677787980 ...