Hey Nem, I have an iPad mini that I can install Snapchat on and then create a new account just to test and send you snaps and stuff. If you ever need this just send me a PM and I'll give you my BBM.
    hamzasalam likes this.
    01-24-14 08:34 PM
    couple of things
    1 - can you have a setting you can choose so that when you take a picture using front camera, it doesn't flip the image around (like it doesn't on the apple snapchat)
    2- ability to delete a snap from your story if you don't want it on there anymore
    3 - ability to view who has seen your story

thanks! xxx
    01-25-14 04:50 AM
    Any one got a problems with selecting multiple recipients for a snap?? Had this problem since the beginning.
    When start to select, and selected maybe two, then it zero's and reloads.. start all over, but the same thing happens again.
    Frackin frustrating

Edit: + it keeps logging me out
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by maze83; 01-25-14 at 09:05 AM.
    01-25-14 07:35 AM
    Where can I find this app? It's not der on the BlackBerry world

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 07:46 AM
    Where can I find this app? It's not der on the BlackBerry world

Posted via CB10
    Its only in beta as of now. You need to sideload it.

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    01-25-14 07:48 AM
    Its only in beta as of now. You need to sideload it.

This

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 08:24 AM
    Any one got a problems with selecting multiple recipients for a snap?? Had this problem since the beginning.
    When start to select, and selected maybe two, then it zero's and reloads.. start all over, but the same thing happens again.
    Frackin frustrating

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for reporting. Next version should fix this.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 09:05 AM
    Hey Nem, I have an iPad mini that I can install Snapchat on and then create a new account just to test and send you snaps and stuff. If you ever need this just send me a PM and I'll give you my BBM.
    Sure man. When I need I will post it here. Thanks for the offer

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 09:07 AM
    couple of things
    1 - can you have a setting you can choose so that when you take a picture using front camera, it doesn't flip the image around (like it doesn't on the apple snapchat)
    2- ability to delete a snap from your story if you don't want it on there anymore
    3 - ability to view who has seen your story

thanks! xxx
    Thanks. Will try my best

Posted via CB10
    z10ismything likes this.
    01-25-14 09:07 AM
    I'm noticing that some contacts still send snaps that are just white screens. It's not consistent but it's irritating lol. Just fyi

Posted via CB10
    I'm noticing it too. To prevent, workaround is to disable auto load, and just manually load stuffs.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 09:08 AM
    cannot even wait to download when i ge thome
    01-25-14 11:31 AM
    Still got problems with feeds not showing proper information while the active frame does. The feed doesn?t show if a snap is opened, while the active frame does. Also time (showing wrong time) issues remain.

01-25-14 12:21 PM
    Friend count still screwed up. Rest everything working perfectly for me. Can't wait for version 9!

Channel for BlackBerry users in India :- C004A271F
    01-25-14 12:26 PM
    Hey nem! Congratulations on all the progress.. this app is really dime right now! Just a question..

Is there way to get betas ota rather than sideloading? Is it possible or will we have to wait until it's in BlackBerry world when we can directly download it from our devices

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 12:28 PM
    ^^^^^^

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 12:52 PM
    Just download Sideswype from sideswype.me and follow the instructions. Bl4ze recommended it to someone in another thread. I have yet to try it though.

Might give it try right now to see if it works.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 01:15 PM
    Just download Sideswype from sideswype.me and follow the instructions. Bl4ze recommended it to someone in another thread. I have yet to try it though.

Might give it try right now to see if it works.

Posted via CB10
    Is this for downloading bar files ota. If so, wasn't the deal that u buy X amount of side loads??

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 01:31 PM
    Is this for downloading bar files ota. If so, wasn't the deal that u buy X amount of side loads??

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, I just found that out right now when I was trying to install a BAR file OTA. It's really disappointing to have to pay over and over for more OTA sideloads.

Looks like I won't be using this. Dang! I thought this would have been really good for the CB community but I don't like to keep paying over and over.

Posted via CB10
    amjass12 likes this.
    01-25-14 01:40 PM
    Yeah, I just found that out right now when I was trying to install a BAR file OTA. It's really disappointing to have to pay over and over for more OTA sideloads.

Looks like I won't be using this. Dang! I thought this would have been really good for the CB community but I don't like to keep paying over and over.

Posted via CB10
    Indeed! That's the one thing that disappointed me too! Nemory... any other way??

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 01:46 PM
    Indeed! That's the one thing that disappointed me too! Nemory... any other way??

Posted via CB10
    You guys use Chrome method to sideload the app.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 01:48 PM
    Does any one have this problem to,
    Keep logging me out automatically and resets the app to.
    Every choice I made its back to default when logged in. And have to try logging few times, come up retrying.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 03:33 PM
    Just use barinstall.com

It's $3 a month and it's worth it for OTA installs of bars.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 03:42 PM
    You guys use Chrome method to sideload the app.

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I use the chrome method. It's much easier than the old way I used before. However, it still needs to be done from a computer.

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 04:40 PM
    Couple of things:

1) Here's an example of the fit to screen vs fill screen:

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140125_162413.png

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140125_162405.png

Is there a way to fill the screen better? Or would this distort the pictures too much?

2) The feeds page does not update once a snap has been opened when the force refreshing is done; however, in the active frame, it will. When I send out more than 3, I typically have to quit and reopen the app. This also affects the time of when the snap was sent and opened.

3) On the page to add friends, my find friend does not work. Is this still being worked on? I know my permissions are all allowed for access to my contacts.

4) There is a discrepancy between the quality setting under advanced settings and once in the snap2chat camera.

(Hopefully the attachments are uploaded)

Thanks again. I've been using this app almost exclusively for snapchat. Excellent work!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 04:45 PM
    Hey NemOry,

Let me start off by saying, and I think it's safe to say I speak for everyone in the bb/cb community,that thank you doesn't begin to cover the depth of how happy some people are with what you've been able to do. The idea that snapchat doesn't have the want/resources to port over an Android version of their app is, pardon my french, c?est des conneries. Having said that, I'm currently on OS 10.2.1.1055 (Verizon STL-3), Snap2chat version 8.964. Here are some bugs I have noticed:

1) as with most people the active frame and the feed show inconsistent times

2) some times stories work, other times I get the "blank screen of forever alone" (oddly enough sometimes black, sometimes white)

3) I have friends tell me that I'm sending them blank screens instead of snaps. (footnote: both of said friends are known iPhone users, not sure of their respective OS's)

4) videos load, but rather than the video appearing in the corner issue, it appears in the middle, just really small

I know you are already aware of some of these issues, honestly they're the only ones that are holding this build back. Outside of these bugs this app is dare is say, better than the original snapchat app. What I've been able to do using the advanced media tools still has my friends guessing, impressed, and most importantly, laughing. Keep up the great work, and anytime you wanna take a day off feel free. I think we'll all understand!

Posted via CB10
    01-25-14 06:31 PM
6,941 ... 7576777879 ...