I'm getting some problems to load vids in I the only one?

Posted via CB10 from venezuela
    01-18-14 11:51 PM
    Those who can't play some vidoes. Can you please let me try your account so I can see whets causing it? Since all my videos work totally fine.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 12:00 AM
    Those who can't play some vidoes. Can you please let me try your account so I can see whets causing it? Since all my videos work totally fine.

Posted via CB10
    I'll bbm you.

Channel for BlackBerry users in India :- C004A271F
    01-19-14 01:52 AM
    Videos are working for me this morning but still appear small in the top left corner. I'm on 8.96.1. Nemory you can use my details if you want
    01-19-14 04:55 AM
    I really like the app. However video playback just doesn't work. I'm using a Q10 with official 10.2 and latest version of snap2chat. If I use BB10 video player it says that the file isn't supported. If I use the built in player it just doesn't work, and behaves oddly.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 06:14 AM
    Just to add to the above that my friends list won't load now

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 07:17 AM
    Just to add to the above that my friends list won't load now

Posted via CB10
    tried a refresh? closing and reopening? others loads and only friends doesn't? what OS and device you use?
    01-19-14 07:25 AM
    Hey Nem, for the friend tab it's better if u remove recent friends and merge best friends with the friends list instead of showing the name twice.

Also deleted contacts doesn't go, u see deleted beside them only ( tried refresh, clearing the feed, closing opening, logging out and in)

and I u noticed that recent, best and deleted friends are counted for example it shows that I have 55 friends when they are 42, cuz it counted the 5 recent, the 3 best and the 4 deleted

Ps. The one missing is my storey it just showed since v0.8.96 , I deleted it but it exists twice not deleted and deleted

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    01-19-14 07:37 AM
    Looks like there's really a lot of issues loading videos and snaps too. So I will do something different, Currently the app only streams videos and photos. But now I will try to download and cache videos and photos in your memory when it's downloaded. I hope this approach will make it more stable and better. Let's see.
    coloibarra and Jonny-R like this.
    01-19-14 08:09 AM
    Hey Nem, for the friend tab it's better if u remove recent friends and merge best friends with the friends list instead of showing the name twice.

Also deleted contacts doesn't go, u see deleted beside them only ( tried refresh, clearing the feed, closing opening, logging out and in)

and I u noticed that recent, best and deleted friends are counted for example it shows that I have 55 friends when they are 42, cuz it counted the 5 recent, the 3 best and the 4 deleted

Ps. The one missing is my storey it just showed since v0.8.96 , I deleted it but it exists twice not deleted and deleted

Posted via CB10
    thanks for the report man. taking note of them
    coloibarra likes this.
    01-19-14 08:10 AM
    Okay guys!! Looks like I totally found the f***ing solution to the issue

SWITCH YOUR ACTIVE FRAME TO RECENT SNAPS!

Can you please try?
    Hey NemOry,

I tried this and my issue of previous snaps disappearing has been solved!

Thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    01-19-14 10:00 AM
    Yep solved it.
    Still small bugs here and there but getting close!

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 11:10 AM
    Looks like there's really a lot of issues loading videos and snaps too. So I will do something different, Currently the app only streams videos and photos. But now I will try to download and cache videos and photos in your memory when it's downloaded. I hope this approach will make it more stable and better. Let's see.
    Hope this makes them load fast as well. Think some of the issues are that its taking way to long to load those videos

Black cards, Black cars - all BlackBerry-thing!
    01-19-14 11:27 AM
    Hope this makes them load fast as well. Think some of the issues are that its taking way to long to load those videos

I promise the next version should be A LOT LOT MORE STABLE and Faster and no using of network again and again even if the data is still the same!

In the current version, what I'm doing is getting all the stuffs, clearing all the current stuffs and replacing them all with the new stuffs.. but in the new version, I will only add the new stuffs that's been added and not add everything again and again. Caching technique. The feeds should be more stable, no duplicate images bugs, no timer bugs. I can promise that!

For the videos in the latest version, the app is just streaming the video and when and when you refresh, it will need to redownload the video again and again, but now I will just download/cache it in memory, so the video will play without any buffers.

I can't wait to finish this up and push it.
    01-19-14 11:47 AM
    I promise the next version should be A LOT LOT MORE STABLE and Faster and no using of network again and again even if the data is still the same!

In the current version, what I'm doing is getting all the stuffs, clearing all the current stuffs and replacing them all with the new stuffs.. but in the new version, I will only add the new stuffs that's been added and not add everything again and again. Caching technique. The feeds should be more stable, no duplicate images bugs, no timer bugs. I can promise that!

I can't wait to finish this up and push it.
    Yeah. This sounds awesome. Lately i have been getting the duplicate snaps as well. E.g person 1 sends me a snap, i open it and see the snap. Then person 2 sends me a snap, i open it and it shows the same image as person 1 snap.

Im using snap2chat as my main snapchat client now! Cant wait till its 100% done man. Really good job!

coloibarra and Nemory Studios like this.
    01-19-14 11:50 AM
    Does this caching thing still delete snaps?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 01:02 PM
    Hey i just followed the video provided and everything. I get into the app to try and register an account and it tells me I cannot register an account until I have the latest version of the app. But as I understand it I have the latest version of the app. Any help??
    01-19-14 07:34 PM
    Does this caching thing still delete snaps?

Posted via CB10
    Of course. Will be deleted only once the snap is marked as viewed. Also the cached snap will be private, no other app or even the system file manager can see it. Only the app itself.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 08:13 PM
    Hey i just followed the video provided and everything. I get into the app to try and register an account and it tells me I cannot register an account until I have the latest version of the app. But as I understand it I have the latest version of the app. Any help??
    What does it say during registration? Screenshot please?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 08:13 PM
    What does it say during registration? Screenshot please?

Posted via CB10
    Same message here.

Screenshot:Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_00000105.png
    01-19-14 09:57 PM
    Snap videos still dont fit the screen and they take a long time to load, I hope this gets fixed soon. Upgrading to the new snap and I cant even long in now idk if there is an issue on you're end or not.
    01-19-14 10:01 PM
    I've had an issue the past hour where it wouldn't refresh and asked me to log out. I did and now I can't log back in. It either comes back to the log in screen or says to check Internet connection.

Great work so far.

Posted via CB10
    Vyas Krishnan likes this.
    01-19-14 10:03 PM
    I've had the same issue for about 1 1/2 hours now. @Nemory, are the authentication servers down?
    01-19-14 10:18 PM
    Mine down too!

8530 -> 9670 -> palm pre -> palm pixi -> 9850 -> 9930 -> iPhone 4 -> Z10(white) -> HTC One -> S3 -> S4 -> Q10 -> Z10(black)!!!!
    01-19-14 10:20 PM
    I believe oliver is working on server side right now so that may be the reason it is down.

Big improvements are coming

Posted via CB10
    01-19-14 10:27 PM
6,941 ... 6768697071 ...