Will filtering friends be available? I noticed if I have a friend that is a best friend, a confirmed friend and their email corresponds to someone in my address book they show up 3 times in my friends list. Would it be possible to make them show up only once? Or maybe twice in the case of a best friend? Can't recall what the norm for Snapchat is as I haven't used it in so long. Keep up the great work!

Posted via CB10
    Quoting myself here. It seems like the contacts are "labeled", if you will, best friends, recent friends, and confirmed friends. For example no have someone who is considered a best friend, also a recent friend as well as a confirmed friend so they show up in my friends list 3 times. Another friend might be confirmed and recent and would show up twice. Would it be possible to list friends only once? Or perhaps twice in the case of best friends if this is the norm for Snapchat (as stated before I haven't used the actual snap chat in quite some time!)

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by l ll llll l l ll; 01-13-14 at 11:06 PM.
    01-13-14 10:25 PM
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_00000720.png.

I have the same person twice?? Anyone else have the same person twice?? And great job Nem been following this forever and just tried it out finally love it!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 10:25 PM
    I sideloaded it onto my Q5 (up to date software), but when I enter my log in information, it briefly takes me to the homescreen of snap2chat and then returns immediately to the login page, with a dialog box that says "login successful ". I am unable to use the app. How do I resolve this issue?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 10:45 PM
    Hey NemOry-

This seems a bit less critical compared to some of the other issues some of the other members are having but I haven't been able to see the splash screen since it changed to Apollo's image. Have absolutely no idea why?

Also, I too have had trouble trying to load my feeds and friends (used to get the 0 feeds, friends, etc. problem) but thankfully, no longer do.

Thanks! Keep up the GREAT work!

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 10:47 PM
    Looks like I got the solution to the other videos not loading.. videos will not load when it has a caption overlayed.. next version should be fixed

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 11:48 PM
    Hey Nem,

I'm having same problems as this guy as I stated in our bbm convo. When I close and open, all my feeds and stories are gone and nothing loads. If I log in and out then it all shows up but will dissappear again.

Posted via CB10
    Hey I got it fixed, what I did :

1.installing v0.8.9 ( which works fine)
    2. Uninstalling it
    3. Reboot the device
    4. Install the latest update v.0.8.95

Ps. U can try directly Uninstalling 0.8.95, rebooting and installing again ( that might work too)

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 01:24 AM
    Everytime I open snap2chat it goes to the camera and it's all black, I have to switch between front and rear facing cameras to see anything. The camera also does not take a picture while it's "blacked out". Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 02:40 AM
    Everytime I open snap2chat it goes to the camera and it's all black, I have to switch between front and rear facing cameras to see anything. The camera also does not take a picture while it's "blacked out". Does anyone else have this problem?

Posted via CB10
    Yes, I have this same issue.
    01-14-14 03:52 AM
    Finally updated after being stuck on some build that you made ages ago.

Bugs found:
    • Camera issue - Completely black unless you switch cameras
    • When sending snap and trying to choose friends, scrolling down makes "Loading Friends" appear causing the list you selected be unselected yet at the bottom it tells you the number of friends you seleted before
    • Counter for snaps is ****ed up at times
    • Captions are weird when moving vertically
    • Brush color setting for the presets such as white black blue red green right above brush size are non responsive
    • After a few snaps, whenever I take a snap, the snap that I took before it shows up rather than the one I just took forcing me to just use the regular bb camera. weird. If I were you, I would just force the user to use the BB camera first then let them edit it via Snap2Chat. You do have that feature, yes. But whenever I go and use the camera within Snap2Chat, the picture that I end up editing is just plain black. Then I cancel that and it just takes me to the Snap2chat camera.
    • Feeds tab at the bottom has a spark even though all snaps are seen
    • Too high of a refresh rate for notifications makes snap2chat laggy

Overall, the bugs are still annoying but whatever, I have notifications now!

I find that the app starts to give me bugs whenever I have the app opened for a long time. A simple reset seems to give it a spanking and works fine.
    01-14-14 04:15 AM

I have the same person twice?? Anyone else have the same person twice?? And great job Nem been following this forever and just tried it out finally love it!!!

Posted via CB10
    This is completely normal, the regular snapchat app has this too.
    01-14-14 04:18 AM
    Hey I got it fixed, what I did :

Ps. U can try directly Uninstalling 0.8.95, rebooting and installing again ( that might work too)

Posted via CB10
    I will try this after work later, as I was experiencing the same issues as you with needing to constantly logout and login to see anything but never downloaded or installed. 0.8.9

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 05:34 AM
    Could there be an option implemented to clear feeds?

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:23 AM
    Could there be an option implemented to clear feeds?

Posted via CB10

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140114_162825.png

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 07:28 AM
    I would LOVE to see this added to BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 08:11 AM
    Good news!!! YOU CAN NOW RECORD AND SEND VIDEOS IN THE NEXT VERSION!!!!

THANKS SO MUCH TO KNOBTVIKER OF WHINE!!!

He's really a great person!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM ALL OF US HERE!!
    01-14-14 08:20 AM

He's really a great person!!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH FROM ALL OF US HERE!!
    Great stuff, devs working together to improve BlackBerry 10 experience.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    idavism and coloibarra like this.
    01-14-14 08:40 AM

Yes yes yes!!!! Love it!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 08:47 AM
    @NemOry,

First I want to thank-you for an amazing app that you have made! Far better than the original Snapchat. I have been closely following this forum thread to see what updates and such you bring through.

However, on the most recent version whenever I leave the app and re-enter it, all my feeds have disappeared. Also, if it says I have a new snap and I pull down to refresh, nothing will appear under feeds although the icon on the bottom tab will have a spark indicating I do in fact have one waiting for me. My email also disappears when re-entering the app.

The previous version worked fine, perhaps you can help me with this issue?

SeaBeeJay

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 09:38 AM

Awesome!! Wow and that was quick!!! Great job guys!

8530 -> 9670 -> palm pre -> palm pixi -> 9850 -> 9930 -> iPhone 4 -> Z10(white) -> HTC One -> S3 -> S4 -> Q10 -> Z10(black)!!!!
    01-14-14 09:44 AM
    Another thing:

In drawing mode, when you press the undo button, it erases everything rather than just the last pen stroke.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 10:06 AM
    Another thing:

In drawing mode, when you press the undo button, it erases everything rather than just the last pen stroke.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    This is something I want chnged too. In the officil app, it undo's individual strokes. Here, if you make one mistake, you start again.
    01-14-14 10:32 AM
    This is something I want chnged too. In the officil app, it undo's individual strokes. Here, if you make one mistake, you start again.
    I believe Nem said he will look into this when I mentioned it a few posts ago.

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra and pttptppt like this.
    01-14-14 12:35 PM
    Nemory, I know I asked about the full screen viewing of snaps on the Q10 and you said that they worked like they did when viewing stories but unfortunately they don't. I just received a snap and changed the viewing mode to fill screen and the caption was cut off the image, I could tell this as I could see the top of the caption at the bottom of the image.

Is it possible to view the images like they are viewed on stories, it seems like they are resized in order to fit on the full screen without being cut off.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 01:48 PM

Cool

Now fix the bugs in the current version :P
    01-14-14 01:53 PM
    I've been following this thread since the beginning, but I can't recall if this was mentioned or not:

When someone has multiple parts to their "Story" (i.e. two photos, a photo and a video, etc.), it is split into multiple sections. In the official app, you would just see the whole thing as the timer went down instead of having to click on multiple things like in Snap2Chat.

Posted via CB10
    01-14-14 02:12 PM
6,941 ... 5960616263 ...