I know people are having problems registering with the snap2chat app but Nemory has already addressed the issue so there is no need to keep posting about it!

If you can sideload snap2chat, or any .bar file than just sideload SnapChat and register...

It's so easy, that's how I did it... and then I just deleted the app and haven't thought twice about it!

Just some advice, keep up the great work Nemory!

Twitter/4sq/Instagram/CB/Steam: @Loppizzle Dr. Michael Lopez, B.Sc, M.D.
    Loppizzle, some of these posters seem fairly new to the thread. Looks like word is spreading on Snap2Chat.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    01-13-14 02:13 PM
    haha. 1 poster here suggested to make it filled with white so I did. looks fine though. let's hear other's thoughts
    Nem...
    I agree with rajbir01 and suggest the following...

On each theme, the coloring inside the "opened snap" shapes should reflect the theme background, in effect having them appear "transparent"

so...white theme would have "white-filled" triangles/squares when snap is viewed, black theme would have "black-filled triangles/squares when snap is viewed.

the effect would look like an "open" shape...just the outline.
    Jordss likes this.
    01-13-14 02:29 PM
    Loppizzle, some of these posters seem fairly new to the thread. Looks like word is spreading on Snap2Chat.

True, i just really want people to be able to use this app!!!

So hopefully they will see my post!

Nemory Studios likes this.
    01-13-14 02:56 PM
    Nemory, when viewing snaps in full screen mode on a Q10 parts of the image are covered by bars at the top and bottm, could these be removed ?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 03:56 PM
    Nemory, when viewing snaps in full screen mode on a Q10 parts of the image are covered by bars at the top and bottm, could these be removed ?

Posted via CB10
    It's a bug. Sometimes it's there sometimes not toom workaround is to close and reopen the app

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:24 PM
    Nem...
    I agree with rajbir01 and suggest the following...

On each theme, the coloring inside the "opened snap" shapes should reflect the theme background, in effect having them appear "transparent"

so...white theme would have "white-filled" triangles/squares when snap is viewed, black theme would have "black-filled triangles/squares when snap is viewed.

the effect would look like an "open" shape...just the outline.
    Due to a lot of request I will make the hole transparent. and I think it'll look more better too. tbanks man

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:27 PM
    http://ffmpeg.org/

They offer an open source solution to video compression, not sure if you can get it to work on a blackberry though....

8310 >> 9800 >> Z10 10.2.1.1925 (Forever BlackBerry)
    That's what I'm fighting for now. Will do my best thanks man

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:27 PM
    Is it difficult to incorporate it into the feed?

Posted via CB10
    Not that difficult but will cost more little time. Will do it server side.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:28 PM
    I know people are having problems registering with the snap2chat app but Nemory has already addressed the issue so there is no need to keep posting about it!

If you can sideload snap2chat, or any .bar file than just sideload SnapChat and register...

It's so easy, that's how I did it... and then I just deleted the app and haven't thought twice about it!

Just some advice, keep up the great work Nemory!

Yes. The registration now works perfect.

Thanks man

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:29 PM
    Got a video from another Android phone and it worked fine. Maybe the type of phone has to do with it?

Posted via CB10
    I will still have to investigate. Just keep posting any bugs you can see. I have tried to send a video.snap before from my iphone 5 and works without issues. It must be server side issue

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:30 PM
    It doesn't let me create an account, i just get this screen indefinitely once I submit the information.

Attachment 238307

I don't know if anyone else said anything about this before or if a fix has already been posted but I couldn't find anything in the 30 some odd pages of the thread that I've read so far, only one person mentioning being unable to create an account and no one responding to him.
    Hope someone can help me out here.

Posted via CB10
    You should use the latest 0.8.95 and you will.be able to register.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:31 PM
    Caption lock doesn't seem to work well. I can still rotate the box and still very difficult to move up and down.

Posted via CB10
    You can still rotate but you can never move the captions horizontally when it's locked. I will try to improve the moving of captions man

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:32 PM
    Auto loading of snaps still is not working on my phone. It seems to be the only bug I have. I have 2 friends one with an s3 and one with an s4 and their video snaps work on my phone fine

Posted via CB10
    Yes it still doesn't work. It should work in the next version.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:33 PM
    To refer back to my comment about not being able to view videos:

I was mistaken, here is the actual situation:
    -videos sent from a HTC One work.
    -videos sent from an iPhone 5 don't work
    -videos sent from an iPhone 5 don't work

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    It shiuld be a server issue. I tried on my iphone 5 and works perfect. Will investigate

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:34 PM
    Hey Nem, latest snap2chat v0.8.95 is too much trouble for me , am using Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925

- can't refresh feed, stories, friends list etc.. I have to log out and login

- everything disappear in snap2chat every few minutes so I have to log out and login to see it.

- closing the app and opening it will cause the dissappear of everything, log out and login again to see it also

Basically am just logging out and in every time I need to do something

- videos doesn't work I only get sound ( received from android, ios)

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:36 PM
    Hey Nem, I just downloaded your newest beta, and I cannot log into it now. I've tried installing it several times and when I go to log in it sits at the loading screen for about 5 minutes and then goes back to the login screen.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 05:49 PM
    Hey Nem, latest snap2chat v0.8.95 is too much trouble for me , am using Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1925

- can't refresh feed, stories, friends list etc.. I have to log out and login

- everything disappear in snap2chat every few minutes so I have to log out and login to see it.

- closing the app and opening it will cause the dissappear of everything, log out and login again to see it also

Basically am just logging out and in every time I need to do something

- videos doesn't work I only get sound ( received from android, ios)

Posted via CB10
    If you opened the app first time, it first tries to load everything, so you will see the loading indicator spinning, when it's done then everything should.be filled up

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 07:27 PM
    Hey Nem, I just downloaded your newest beta, and I cannot log into it now. I've tried installing it several times and when I go to log in it sits at the loading screen for about 5 minutes and then goes back to the login screen.

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm.. you don't get any errors?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 07:28 PM
    If you opened the app first time, it first tries to load everything, so you will see the loading indicator spinning, when it's done then everything should.be filled up

Posted via CB10
    It already stopped spinning

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140114_043732.png

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140114_043738.png

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 07:38 PM
    If still no luck..will It.be okay if I try to login your account so I can debug?

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 07:49 PM
    If still no luck..will It.be okay if I try to login your account so I can debug?

Posted via CB10
    Sure, I'll BBM u

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 08:37 PM
    Will filtering friends be available? I noticed if I have a friend that is a best friend, a confirmed friend and their email corresponds to someone in my address book they show up 3 times in my friends list. Would it be possible to make them show up only once? Or maybe twice in the case of a best friend? Can't recall what the norm for Snapchat is as I haven't used it in so long. Keep up the great work!

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    01-13-14 08:42 PM
    Only thing I have noticed in this version is upon startup it takes about 8-10 seconds for this screen to load the feed:
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140113_212741.png

01-13-14 08:44 PM
    One bug I found yesterday and is still happening today, my double tap to reply isn't working. It's no problem for me at all, but just letting you know.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 09:06 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hey Nem,

I'm having same problems as this guy as I stated in our bbm convo. When I close and open, all my feeds and stories are gone and nothing loads. If I log in and out then it all shows up but will dissappear again.

Posted via CB10
    01-13-14 09:20 PM
6,941 ... 5859606162 ...