I come out of the gym after 2 hours and BOOM!! Nem drops this on us....freakin amazing!!!!

Will be loading ASAP!!!!

8530 -> 9670 -> palm pre -> palm pixi -> 9850 -> 9930 -> iPhone 4 -> Z10(white) -> HTC One -> S3 -> S4 -> Q10 -> Z10(black)!!!!
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    01-12-14 01:33 PM
    Love it! I haven't used Snapchat in over a month because I got sick of not being able to receive notifications with the Android version. I had some trouble viewing old snaps that were more than 2 weeks old. They just would not load...circle just kept spinning. But my most recent snap received loaded fine. I just sent a snap to my fiance showing off the fancy caption features. If there are any other issues that come up, will let you know. Also, that mirror effect on the front facing camera is annoying. I agree with others that if that can be changed, it should be.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 01:51 PM
    Hey Nem,

It would be nice if the undo function gets rid of your previous drawing stroke and not the entire image. Make one mistake you have to redo the entire image but like Snapchat it's nice when u can just undo the last thing you've done

Also, when is stickers coming?

Posted via CB10
    Exactly what I was thinking

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:01 PM
    Thanks for the reply! I adjusted the ratio and the snap seems to fill the screen properly but the bottom and top bars remain on the screen and they block parts of the image, is there any way they can be removed ?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 02:32 PM
    The feed still shows only usernames. Was this supposed to be fixed? Or is this only fixed for the friends list?
    01-12-14 03:44 PM
    Love it! I haven't used Snapchat in over a month because I got sick of not being able to receive notifications with the Android version. I had some trouble viewing old snaps that were more than 2 weeks old. They just would not load...circle just kept spinning. But my most recent snap received loaded fine. I just sent a snap to my fiance showing off the fancy caption features. If there are any other issues that come up, will let you know. Also, that mirror effect on the front facing camera is annoying. I agree with others that if that can be changed, it should be.

Posted via CB10
    Guys, please! There's NO mirror effect when you take a picture with the front facing cam, and the best way to check it is taking the picture with text in the background, the "mirror effect" is like the picture really should be. If that doesn't happen, the background would be unreadable text.
    Last edited by coloibarra; 01-12-14 at 07:29 PM.
    01-12-14 04:14 PM
    Okay, so is this a bug? I asked my fiance to snap me back from her iPhone when she got home and she did. I received a notification in the hub that I received a snap. I went to snap2chat and the feed button on the menu had a notification badge on it but there was no new snap in the feed. I refreshed it, nothing. I closed the app and re-opened it. Still no new snap in the feed...

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 04:38 PM
    Nemory i think that with the last update the app is ready for BlackBerry World!!! Is just amazing

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 04:42 PM
    Nemory i think that with the last update the app is ready for BlackBerry World!!! Is just amazing

Posted via CB10
    I think he just needs one or two days of fine tuning the app. Such as speed etc to make it smoother. Other than that it's great.

Posted via CB10
    idavism and coloibarra like this.
    01-12-14 04:49 PM
    The only thing I think this app is missing Is the ability to notify us without having to open and leave the app open! Loving the newest update though! thank you SO kindly for your hard work and dedication towards this app !!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    01-12-14 04:50 PM
    Okay, so is this a bug? I asked my fiance to snap me back from her iPhone when she got home and she did. I received a notification in the hub that I received a snap. I went to snap2chat and the feed button on the menu had a notification badge on it but there was no new snap in the feed. I refreshed it, nothing. I closed the app and re-opened it. Still no new snap in the feed...

Posted via CB10
    This is happening to me too. It says I have a new snap and I just heard the notification tone but nothing in the feeds. This might have been broken with the new update. Anyone else experiencing this? Two users so far....

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 04:52 PM
    Major issue!!

Just loaded up the newest version about an hour a go. Used it a couple of times without any problems. But now, all of the sudden I lost everything. No feed, no friends, nothing.

Tried a log out/log in and reinstalling but with no success.
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140113_015048.png

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 06:54 PM
    Major issue!!

Just loaded up the newest version about an hour a go. Used it a couple of times without any problems. But now, all of the sudden I lost everything. No feed, no friends, nothing.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140113_015048.png 
Views:	1779 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	238029

Posted via CB10
    Happened to me too. It eventually came back. Some major works needs to be done on the backend after this update. I'm sure Nem will be on it tomorrow.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 07:04 PM
    Yeah I just realized everything is empty for me too ever since receiving that first notification. It hasn't come back for me yet.

*EDIT* I just logged out and then logged back in. Everything is back. Not sure if the same thing will happen next time I receive a snap though...
    01-12-14 07:51 PM
    Yeah I just realized everything is empty for me too ever since receiving that first notification. It hasn't come back for me yet.

*EDIT* I just logged out and then logged back in. Everything is back. Not sure if the same thing will happen next time I receive a snap though...
    Also happens to me too. It comes and goes.
    01-12-14 08:24 PM
    Major issue!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140113_015048.png 
Views:	1779 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	238029

Posted via CB10
    Brother. While you see the loading indicAtor in the bottom right especially first run of the app every thing is blank yet. Since its still trying to pull all the information at once. Once the loading indicator is gone you ewill see everything filled up. But I know a better solution there is caching.it through local database I already planned that and will usw it for faster sendjng of snaps too! )

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:50 PM

Posted via CB10
    Hmmm... has it happened again?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:51 PM
    The feed still shows only usernames. Was this supposed to be fixed? Or is this only fixed for the friends list?
    It's only for the friends tab in the moment.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:52 PM
    The only thing I think this app is missing Is the ability to notify us without having to open and leave the app open! Loving the newest update though! thank you SO kindly for your hard work and dedication towards this app !!

Posted From MY #SwagBerry ALL BLACK BlackBerry Z10! #TeamBlackBerry #BlackBerryGang #BlackBerryFaithful #BlackBerryLoyalty #BB10Swag #Z10
    If I just have access to snapchats push service it's already done. Will also try headless the app doesn't eat that much of data and power anyway and you can make the active frame beautiful with the splash screen imags option.

Posted via CB10
    BBM_BlackBerry Moe likes this.
    01-12-14 08:54 PM
    Thanks for the reply! I adjusted the ratio and the snap seems to fill the screen properly but the bottom and top bars remain on the screen and they block parts of the image, is there any way they can be removed ?

Posted via CB10
    Can you try closing and reopening?

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:58 PM
    Cannot log in after new update. Screen hangs on the logging in circle. And then just goes back to the login screen after a bit.

EDIT: after 15-20 attempts it worked.
    Glad it worked!

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:59 PM
    I come out of the gym after 2 hours and BOOM!! Nem drops this on us....freakin amazing!!!!

Will be loading ASAP!!!!

8530 -> 9670 -> palm pre -> palm pixi -> 9850 -> 9930 -> iPhone 4 -> Z10(white) -> HTC One -> S3 -> S4 -> Q10 -> Z10(black)!!!!
    Haha

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 08:59 PM
    Can you accept received friends requests? Not sure how:L

Posted via CB10
    Yes you can. You should be in the friend request tab. Then tap the human icon with plus in the right of the user friend request

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 09:00 PM
    Hey Nem,

It would be nice if the undo function gets rid of your previous drawing stroke and not the entire image. Make one mistake you have to redo the entire image but like Snapchat it's nice when u can just undo the last thing you've done

Also, when is stickers coming?

Posted via CB10
    I already thought about that. Will try my best when i can I shiuld focus next on the video camera

Posted via CB10
    Ranga_Matrix likes this.
    01-12-14 09:03 PM
    I already thought about that. Will try my best when i can I shiuld focus next on the video camera

Posted via CB10
    Yes! Finally reached to fixing the video snaps.

Hope it works out. Maybe Knobtviker could help? Because he made the vine videos so smooth in the latest update for Whine.

Posted via CB10
    01-12-14 09:31 PM
6,941 ... 5556575859 ...