Fantastic update. Everything is working really well.

Only bug I found is when using the snap chat camera if you edit the photo in the advanced editor and then send. When you come to take a new snap the old picture is still there and need to exit the app to get back to normal function.

Hope that makes sense
    01-09-14 09:52 AM
    Hi Nemory just a bit of feedback

Maybe you could implement a double tap feature on the camera screen to change to front/rear camera

On the android version when you double tap the screen when taking a snap it reverses the camera, nice feature to have

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 09:53 AM
    Hey great update. Thank you again! One thing I noticed though when looking at a video on the "friend stories" I get this error message.
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140109_094852.png

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 09:54 AM
    Nem0roy, you forever be remembered as a savior to BlackBerry users worldwide.

Just a thought: in the backsplash behind the login screen, the girl is taking a selfie using an iPhone or Android. Not a BlackBerry. The camera is on the wrong side. As this is a BlackBerry App and BlackBerry only, could we change this? This might be more of a final touch sort of thing but it would definitely be important!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 10:11 AM
    I installed the new version 0.8.9 on my Z30. I still have the problem where if the feed is empty then there are no notifications. Must have a least 1 snap2chat in the feed and then all notifications work. (I have uninstalled BeBuzz and the problem is still is there.)
    Also, the second problem is if I change the default camera to the BB10 camera it only stays for one operation. After you take the picture it reverts back to the snap2chat camera even though in the advanced settings it is still listed as the BB10 camera.
    The good news is that the app is super fast. Great work NemOry!
    01-09-14 10:17 AM
    HEY MAN !!! its time for the submission !!!
    upcoming updates will be through BB WORLD this app is even better than the official SnapChat !
    01-09-14 10:17 AM
    Hey great update. Thank you again! One thing I noticed though when looking at a video on the "friend stories" I get this error message.

I'm getting this as well. Unable to view video stories.

Posted via CB10

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 10:25 AM
    HEY MAN !!! its time for the submission !!!
    upcoming updates will be through BB WORLD this app is even better than the official SnapChat !
    Still needs some fine tuning and videos need to be fixed for submission. We don't want reviews like Blackgram for Nemory

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    01-09-14 10:26 AM
    NemOry, you are the best!

Quick note. While in the Best Friends tab, going into More..., and selecting Options will take you to a black screen with no way of getting back.
    Replicated it many times to be sure.
    Other than some videos not loading, which we knew already, this one is SUPER SNAPPY!
    Lovin it!

Thanks for your hard work in support of BB10!!!
    01-09-14 10:39 AM
    NemOry, you are the best!

Quick note. While in the Best Friends tab, going into More..., and selecting Options will take you to a black screen with no way of getting back.
    Replicated it many times to be sure.
    Other than some videos not loading, which we knew already, this one is SUPER SNAPPY!
    Lovin it!

Thanks for your hard work in support of BB10!!!
    I just replicated the black screen error as well and yeah you can't go back. Need to leave the app.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 10:43 AM
    1. In the settings I changed my display name and mobile number. The display name saves but mobile number doesn't. When I exit the app and reopen the mobile number isn't there anymore.
    My mobile number isn't saved either. Each time that I tried to save it, I received a "Snapchat Email Address Confirmation" email from Snapchat. Maybe Snapchat didn't receive the mobile number?
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    Last edited by eywong; 01-09-14 at 06:22 PM.
    01-09-14 11:15 AM
    The BEST FRIENDS options screen is blank (all white). I am unable to return to the previous screen. I must close the app and relaunch it.
    Version 0.8.9.1
    Z10STL100-3/10.2.0.1803
    01-09-14 11:25 AM
    Still needs some fine tuning and videos need to be fixed for submission. We don't want reviews like Blackgram for Nemory

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you. Every update is getting better but still need the fine tuning as you said.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 11:31 AM
    I can't wait until this makes it to BlackBerry World, the biggest thing I'd be waiting for is the ability to take video snaps. I hope that is coming soon!
    01-09-14 11:32 AM
    So guys, here's my feedback:

1. Can't find the way to mark a friend as favorite.
    2. The edges of the pictures are still irregular.
    3. The list of friends request doesn't update when I accept or reject a request. I'm still having the requests in the list.
    4. When I delete a contact, if I refresh the list, that contact still appearing in my contacts.
    5. The movement of the caption box still awkward, but if you zoom in it, the movement is fluid.
    6. The option to select the thickness of drawing line is excellent. It could improve if the limits of the stroke are rounded.

Attachment 237301

7. Would be nice if the font of the top bar of the application was the same as the splash screen.
    8. I still can't see some snap videos.

By the way, the app rocks! Better and better!!!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by coloibarra; 01-09-14 at 01:35 PM.
    01-09-14 11:41 AM
    Hey nem,

I'm all for this app to be available in bbw but these things need to be addressed to avoid getting ripped apart from ratings:

1) on initial startup the camera is black still, switching from front then back to rear camera works but people won't like having to do that (I personally don't mind but you know what I mean)

2) Video implementation, although I've never tried sending a video in snap2chat, I'm going to assume that it's not working based off of the comments I've been reading here. If it works, my apologies.

3) Initial loading screen is still a bit too long, it's faster but since we have to compete with apple and android versions this app needs go load as quickly as possible.

4) Headless support solely for the purpose of push notifications. People don't like to open apps like snapchat unless there's something new to look at, where as instagram is less of an issue since there's the news feed.

I love what you've done with this app and it has come a long way since the earlier betas. It is developers like you that prove to me how powerful bb10 platform can be when placed in the right hands.

Keep up the great work!!

Posted via CB10 on my awesome new Z30!
    01-09-14 11:58 AM
    Something I've noticed is that accepted friend requests don't disappear? It says two friends request even though I accepted them.

I dunno about releasing atm, I reckon it's better to have headless API running before putting it into BlackBerry World because I can already see users complaints... "why can't I close the app?" & "I can't receive snaps when the app is closed, this app is junk!"

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 12:12 PM
    Thanks man. Actually I'm having a little survey asking if this version is already ready to be on BlackBerry World. If you tried it please let me know your thoughts

Posted via CB10
    Reckon it is good enough for BlackBerry world now just depends on if people are wanting Video snaps implemented first

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 12:22 PM
    Notifications still do NOT work for me even after updating to v0.8.9
    I have uninstalled, reinstalled. Reset the permissions, checked notification settings, however nothing has worked.
    01-09-14 12:46 PM
    Is this version headless for people running on 10.2.1.xxxx?

K just realised that it is not working yet. This is the main thing needed before submitting it to BBW. Support for sending videos would also be nice but could be added in a later version.
    Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 01:06 PM
    This working on the Q10?
    01-09-14 01:32 PM
    I have a Q10, and the first version i used to snap2chat was perfect, besides not being able to see the full picture. Then an update came, with that came bugs(7.9). The camera flash goes on everytime opened, notifications not working. An update (8.5) came then saying these bugs were fixed - which they were, but another problem arised : videos did not work, and said to upgrade to v8.5. I was running 8.5! So today i notice 8.9 was released. I love all the new features, however i'm now seeing all of my problems combined into one version, and i cannot go back a version because they have expired. Is no one else having this problem? My flash flashes even when flash is turned off, notifications sometimes work, but i still cannot watch videos! What is going on??
    01-09-14 01:34 PM
    Reckon it is good enough for BlackBerry world now just depends on if people are wanting Video snaps implemented first

Posted via CB10
    I think that is not ready yet to hit BBWORLD. Fine tuning needed.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 01:38 PM
    Drawing feature is awesome. It's easy to draw lines and circles and all but trying to just make like a dot or something is tough.

You guys think it's better to be able to select the thickness or have a long press determine thickness? The longer you hold before moving, the thicker the line will be.

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    01-09-14 02:26 PM
    this app is getting better and better!

we appreciate the hard work!

but is this app gonna fly in appworld?
    01-09-14 02:35 PM
6,941 ... 4748495051 ...