Still find it very difficult to move the caption box. Hoping for a caption lock so I can only move it up and down

When I take a pic with the snap2chat camera, there is a 2 secondish delay before it goes to the edit screen. Can this be eliminated and picture is taken right when I click the button to take picture?

Also, when you click the color pallet, you should get rid of the white background. Just make it transparent. Will look very nice like that.

In the next update please please give the option to have the snap2chat splash screen as an active frame
    Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 02:27 AM
    I think this app is ready for BBW once video recording and sending is fixed and when STICKERS are implemented. That will be a feature to blow people away.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 02:28 AM
    Still find it very difficult to move the caption box. Hoping for a caption lock so I can only move it up and down
    I second this please. I love snap2chat and it's come so far just in the last couple weeks I've been using it. It's already as good if not better than the official app. Just have to do a lot of wiggling to move it towards the bottom of the screen.
    01-09-14 02:40 AM
    I think this app is ready for BBW once video recording and sending is fixed and when STICKERS are implemented. That will be a feature to blow people away.

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man. Stickers will really blow other snapchatters away ahha

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 02:41 AM
    I second this please. I love snap2chat and it's come so far just in the last couple weeks I've been using it. It's already as good if not better than the official app. Just have to do a lot of wiggling to move it towards the bottom of the screen.
    I actually forgot to add this feature to lock it to one direction. Please wait for.another update

Posted via CB10
    cbosdell likes this.
    01-09-14 02:42 AM

When I take a pic with the snap2chat camera, there is a 2 secondish delay before it goes to the edit screen. Can this be eliminated and picture is taken right when I click the button to take picture?

Also, when you click the color pallet, you should get rid of the white background. Just make it transparent. Will look very nice like that.

In the next update please please give the option to have the snap2chat splash screen as an active frame
    Posted via CB10
    Haha I love your suggestions man. I forgot to.add the option to customize active frame but It will come man.

Thanks so.much for.the feedback..wr already talked.a lot in bbm haha

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 02:45 AM
    Any ideas when this will be available threw BlackBerry World??

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 04:56 AM
    It's looking really good. You have been doing a awesome job. I have found a couple of things. The first is if you have written a caption and then draw, the caption disappears so it makes it hard to see where you can draw and where you can't. Also have a friend request that I confirmed but it doesn't go away. The alert is still there. Other then that as I said it's awesome

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 04:56 AM
    It's looking really good. You have been doing a awesome job. I have found a couple of things. The first is if you have written a caption and then draw, the caption disappears so it makes it hard to see where you can draw and where you can't. Also have a friend request that I confirmed but it doesn't go away. The alert is still there. Other then that as I said it's awesome

Posted via CB10
    If you confirm a friend and turns to a check icon it means it successfully confirmed that friend and is already in your friends tab. But it will only go away when you clear your feeds, I don't know but that's how snapchat does it. But will try to add my own stuffs to remove when they're already added

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:02 AM
    Any ideas when this will be available threw BlackBerry World??

Posted via CB10
    Thanks man. Actually I'm having a little survey asking if this version is already ready to be on BlackBerry World. If you tried it please let me know your thoughts

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:03 AM
    That worked cheers mate. Just video now and I think it will be ready for BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:25 AM
    Installed smoothly and working great, but I cant pass registration???
    My phone is BlackBerry Q5
    Any idea why?
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_00001064.png

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:54 AM
    Thanks man. Actually I'm having a little survey asking if this version is already ready to be on BlackBerry World. If you tried it please let me know your thoughts

Posted via CB10
    My opinion would be once videos is sorted. Then good for BlackBerry World submission!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 05:54 AM

Posted via CB10
    Still needs some fine tuning.

I got a video story from a friend but could not see the caption it had.

When you go back to the camera from the editor you should clear the canvas.

The default preview color is green but the default drawing color is yellow.

Still having issues changing my profile image.

8310 >> 9800 >> Z10 10.2.1.1925 (Forever BlackBerry)
    01-09-14 06:21 AM
    There is only one thing missing before you should put it on BlackBerry World: Headless.

Amazing update btw! I thought you couldn't work on it for the next couple of days because of your other projects?

Focus 100% on making it headless and you are ready to go to throw Snap2Chat in the wild bro!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 06:30 AM
    On my Q10, my only concern is that the screen size no longer affects my abilities to see full snaps. I always receive snaps with either ends cut off due to my smaller screen. Additionally, my snaps send in a smaller form, although that is much less of a concern to me.

Please let us know!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 06:30 AM
    @nem0ry
    Just for **** and giggles, can u add a credits page? I just love being famous ahahaha

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 06:32 AM
    Btw, the app is shaping up better than ever!!!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 06:33 AM
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140109_081013.png
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140109_081022.png

Get this in stories, asking me to update to older version. Video won't open. Minor bugs. Maybe a send video beta v 0.9, work through those bugs and when ready release version 1.0 to BlackBerry World. Great app man.

Hope you found that warranty receipt...now get to that other task you have the deadline on

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    01-09-14 07:35 AM
    One more minor bug. Seems when you change the tile bar color by entering the number code in manually it doesn't save the next time opening the app. If you choose one of the color presets it does save.

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    01-09-14 07:41 AM
    Around 2 hours in the registration
    Whats wrong?

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_00001065.png

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 08:12 AM
    this is a very well designed app man, seriously as a dev I'm impressed!
    01-09-14 08:34 AM
    It's an amazing app it really has come a long way since the start. almost ready for prime but I'd suggest you make it headless first then load it up to BlackBerry World.

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 08:35 AM
    Very impressed! Runs smoothly.

For me, the only 3 things that are still missing:
    1-Headless
    2-Video support
    3-friend's display names displayed in big rather than their usernames

Thanks Nem for your dedication!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 09:35 AM
    Fantastic!

A few bugs I've noticed

1. In the settings I changed my display name and mobile number. The display name saves but mobile number doesn't. When I exit the app and reopen the mobile number isn't there anymore.

2. I found it a little confusing that when receiving a snap it says delivered, I thought at first it was one ive sent, apologises if this is normal, see picture:

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_00001654.png

3. When I press find friends nothing happens, apologies if this has already been reported

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_00001655.png

Let me know if there is anything on my end I can do.

Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    01-09-14 09:46 AM
6,941 ... 4647484950 ...