Help a newb out, I downloaded the latest file but it shows up as a zip file. Cant seem to extract a bar, is this a matter of renaming the file? how do I do that? TIA!!!! I know, search, I read through the first 10 pages trying to find someone who had the same problem!!
    12-29-13 07:22 PM
    Help a newb out, I downloaded the latest file but it shows up as a zip file. Cant seem to extract a bar, is this a matter of renaming the file? how do I do that? TIA!!!! I know, search, I read through the first 10 pages trying to find someone who had the same problem!!
    What browser did you download it off of?

Posted with my ?Q10 running 10.2.1.1925.
    12-29-13 07:29 PM
    Internet Explorer, latest version I think!
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    12-29-13 07:35 PM
    Internet Explorer, latest version I think!
    Change the file extension to .bar or use Chrome!

8300 - 8350i - 8900 - 9780 - 9900 - #Z10swagg
    12-29-13 07:59 PM
    Are you guys ready for version 0.8 today? I am now uploading to the new stuffs to the server and the BAR File. Stay tuned.
    12-30-13 03:45 AM
    Thus is so good I think it should be tabbed and integrated in to the hub

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 04:37 AM
    Guys!! Before pushing out loud to the public again. Here's a secret beta test for you forum guys

Snap2Chat v0.8
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...tBeta_v0.8.bar

Try to play around with new Caption Features. Tap the option in the center left corner and you'll see a lot of new options .
    Also extended profile, try to update your profiles. also try posting a shout.

Please let me know what you think, if it works or not. thanks so much to you guys!!!!
    rai187, idavism and RJ_Motivation like this.
    12-30-13 05:02 AM
    Nemory just some feed back, i just sideload 0.8 and is amazing but it takes too long to open the app!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 05:48 AM
    I posted a couple bugs to the shout box ( not quite sure how it works so) I don't know if you can see them.

Setting a profile picture then sending a snap.
    Tall images (z10 sized) are not fully displayed in the shout box.
    Shouting without an image uses the last image used in a shout.
    ( ill test this more after some sleep)

Attachment 234536
    ( i foolishly assumed that using the snap button when viewing my profile was tied to the shout box, I know better now)

Everything looks fantastic.

I'm loving the customizable captions.

Attachment 234537
    12-30-13 06:13 AM
    On the z10 ( and probably the z30) If a caption has been moved to the bottom half of the screen and you go to edit it, the virtual keyboard will cover up the captions and it will not be visible to edit.
    Attachment 234306

8310 >> 9800 >> Z10 10.2.1.1925 (Forever BlackBerry)
    Yep, same problem here!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 07:20 AM
    Guys!! Before pushing out loud to the public again. Here's a secret beta test for you forum guys

Snap2Chat v0.8
    https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...tBeta_v0.8.bar

Try to play around with new Caption Features. Tap the option in the center left corner and you'll see a lot of new options .
    Also extended profile, try to update your profiles. also try posting a shout.

Please let me know what you think, if it works or not. thanks so much to you guys!!!!
    Yess!! Can't wait to load this up! On my way home now!

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 07:21 AM
    V8.0 is great work man(Y).

Feedbacks :
    1. A Lot of bug fixes

2. Snaps load faster than before

3.caption options are great

4. The shout box is very nice but ;

A- clicking on someone's profile takes few seconds to take you there

B- Pictures are automatically cropped

C- the quality of the pictures is not that good

D- it's kind of still buggy

5. Sending video though still not working

6. Viewed videos shows as not opened until you refresh

7. When viewing all snaps and leaving the app as an active frame, if you received a new snap and open the app the new snap will be market is opened and the opened snap before it will be market as not. You have to re-open the app to get it correct

8. Opened a snap picture and it opened the video beneath it. The picture is marked as read, the video I was able to play it again ( happened once so far)

9.extended profile picture is a bit rotated

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20131230_164455.png

Suggestions :

1. In the extended profile it will be great if links,pins, text that starts with @ or # can be clicked

2. Adding align options ( left, center, right) to the caption

Keep up the great work

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Alooi Divona; 12-30-13 at 09:09 AM.
    12-30-13 08:02 AM
    Testing! Soon my feedback. Looks sweet!!!
    12-30-13 09:01 AM
    Trying v0.8

The Tap to Load bug has been fixed for me, but using photos off my gallery still ends up with a blank snap.

BlackBerry Z10 / 10.2.0.1791
    12-30-13 09:28 AM
    Trying v0.8

The Tap to Load bug has been fixed for me, but using photos off my gallery still ends up with a blank snap.

Hmmm. Is all your permissions checked? Can you please double check? Make sure shared files is checked. Thanks so much man

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 09:34 AM
    V8.0 is great work man(Y).

Feedbacks :
    1. A Lot of bug fixes

2. Snaps load faster than before

3.caption options are great

4. The shout box is very nice but ;

A- clicking on someone's profile takes few seconds to take you there

B- Pictures are automatically cropped

C- the quality of the pictures is not that good

D- it's kind of still buggy

5. Sending video though still not working

6. Viewed videos shows as not opened until you refresh

7. When viewing all snaps and leaving the app as an active frame, if you received a new snap and open the app the new snap will be market is opened and the opened snap before it will be market as not. You have to re-open the app to get it correct

8. Opened a snap picture and it opened the video beneath it. The picture is marked as read, the video I was able to play it again ( happened once so far)

9.extended profile picture is a bit rotated

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20131230_164455.png 
Views:	2118 
Size:	79.8 KB 
ID:	234542

Suggestions :

1. In the extended profile it will be great if links,pins, text that starts with @ or # can be clicked

2. Adding align options ( left, center, right) to the caption

Keep up the great work

Posted via CB10
    I like your suggestions man. It's a must have that links and hashtags should be clickable. Also yeah align options for captions I will add it

Bug 8 and 7: I notice it sometimes myself too. So annoying

In shouting I am reducing the quality. I will try not to reduce anymore.

Also yeah clicking a profile takes very long

Posted via CB10
    Alooi Divona likes this.
    12-30-13 09:37 AM
    Nemory just some feed back, i just sideload 0.8 and is amazing but it takes too long to open the app!!!

Posted via CB10
    I notice it too. hope to optimize it more in the future versions. thank you for reporting
    12-30-13 09:43 AM
    I posted a couple bugs to the shout box ( not quite sure how it works so) I don't know if you can see them.

Setting a profile picture then sending a snap.
    Tall images (z10 sized) are not fully displayed in the shout box.
    Shouting without an image uses the last image used in a shout.
    ( ill test this more after some sleep)

Attachment 234536
    ( i foolishly assumed that using the snap button when viewing my profile was tied to the shout box, I know better now)

Everything looks fantastic.

I'm loving the customizable captions.

Attachment 234537
    thanks so much for the bug reports my friend. I am with it.
    12-30-13 09:44 AM
    Hmmm. Is all your permissions checked? Can you please double check? Make sure shared files is checked. Thanks so much man

Posted via CB10
    HAHAH. WOW. I didn't notice that was off. Everything works fine now. Thanks!

12-30-13 09:51 AM
    HAHAH. WOW. I didn't notice that was off. Everything works fine now. Thanks!

I am glad I guessed what was causing your problem thanks man!!!! I'm happy for you!!
    12-30-13 10:07 AM
    Just to let you know I've updated the first page with some info about 0.8
    12-30-13 10:30 AM
    Still pretty difficult to just move the caption bar up and down the snap.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 10:49 AM
    WOAH! I just saw all the caption editing options, this is so great! so much customization, can't wait to make all my friends jealous hehehehe.

Now for the rest of the feedback:

1) I LOVE LOVE LOVE the new ICON and the new Splash loading screen, it looks clean cut and professional!

2) The app does take a few seconds to load, just a little longer than the previous version. Not a deal breaker but would be great if it can be improved

3) loading of snaps is pretty quick! definitely improved over the last version. maybe because I'm usually on wifi and 4G LTE?

4) the loading of friends list after taking a snap is a few seconds too long, I'm just used to the original snapchat app and having the friends list open instantly. not a deal breaker but would gladly be welcomed if improved.

5) after adding caption, it is slow to move the text vertically, but is very quick horizontally. would recommend matching the speeds.

6) if you edit the caption on one snap (added a colored background and italics for example), those edits are still in place when you go to add a caption on your NEXT snap. Not too much of a big deal because we can just edit it again but i think would be great if it resets back to default.

7) For the captions background color, the yellow background is too bright and you can't see the white font. maybe you can make the yellow a golden yellow or just darker to be able to see the white font.

8) CAMERA ISSUE: after sending a snap successfully, i clicked the camera icon for a new snap, but it said "camera in use by another application, please close that app to continue" something to that effect. I closed the app and reopened it and I could not reproduce it.

I will report back throughout the day as I use the app!

Cant wait to have "stories" implemented!!! love the shout box, its a unique feature that definitely would love to use! Profiles are great idea too! such awesome ideas Nem, thanks again!
    Nemory Studios and Apollo_IV like this.
    12-30-13 10:49 AM
    When sending a snap, using the filter does not work to search someone.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-13 10:50 AM
    Still pretty difficult to just move the caption bar up and down the snap.

Posted via CB10
    A workaround there is to zoom the caption first then it will be more easy to move. then zoom back when you're done
    12-30-13 10:51 AM
6,941 ... 2526272829 ...