Sorry for the delay. I just want to add some more features. Notifications this time. So 0.8 will include, Notifications (not push notifications), Beautiful Captions, Server Choices, ,Re see/ Replay a snap, Video Player will not be in a separate page (should behave the same with image snaps), and Bug Fixes.

I hope tomorrow I can bring the update!
    Dude, spend some time enjoying the holiday too!

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    12-23-13 11:27 AM
    Dude, spend some time enjoying the holiday too!

Posted via CB10
    Haha. Thanks man. I consider working on snap2chat as my holiday too. But tomorrow I have to do some things outside the house. But of course will still work after I come back evening and will try my best to bring the next update!
    12-23-13 11:33 AM
    I just sent you $100! Hoping that others will pile on for Xmas. BTW, I'm still sending blank photos with latest release. Jim
    Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you Thank you thank you thank you SO MUCH!!!!
    coloibarra likes this.
    12-23-13 11:33 AM
    Just a question. Will this eventually be a paid app? I'd buy it if it was. Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    The app will not be completely free. I should get some income with it to support myself in developing it. I hope I am rich then I will not charge for any of my apps. But remember. All of my awesome testers that are here actively posting are eligible in getting the full version of the app completely FREE!! I got everyone in here covered.
    12-23-13 11:35 AM
    The app will not be completely free. I should get some income with it to support myself in developing it. I hope I am rich then I will not charge for any of my apps. But remember. All of my awesome testers that are here actively posting are eligible in getting the full version of the app completely FREE!! I got everyone in here covered.
    Awesome

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:47 AM
    Sorry for the delay. I just want to add some more features. Notifications this time. So 0.8 will include, Notifications (not push notifications), Beautiful Captions, Server Choices, ,Re see/ Replay a snap, Video Player will not be in a separate page (should behave the same with image snaps), and Bug Fixes.

I hope tomorrow I can bring the update!
    So can you clarify when notifications will come through? After a certain refresh interval? And will the app have to be open in order to have notifications?

Thanks!! The progress of this app is unbelievable

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:48 AM
    So can you clarify when notifications will come through? After a certain refresh interval? And will the app have to be open in order to have notifications?

Thanks!! The progress of this app is unbelievable

Posted via CB10
    yes yes. needs to be opened (when headless is supported then no need to be opened)
    notifications will come only when it has refreshed. so it depends to you how you set the refresh interval.
    amjass12 likes this.
    12-23-13 11:53 AM
    I am sorry for the delays. But here's 0.7.9 for you guys! Not a very big announcement. Just be a little quiet as I am shy this one has loads of new bugs and unresolved bugs since I have focused on the captions in this one. also notifications are still not very good. I will now rest. it's 2AM. hahaa.

HERE https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...tBeta0.7.9.bar

I hope you will enjoy the captions in this one! you can rotate the photo and the captions. you can zoom them too. Just play around with it.
    Djlatino likes this.
    12-23-13 12:06 PM
    I am sorry for the delays. But here's 0.7.9 for you guys! Not a very big announcement. Just be a little quiet as I am shy this one has loads of new bugs and unresolved bugs since I have focused on the captions in this one. also notifications are still not very good. I will now rest. it's 2AM. hahaa.

HERE https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...tBeta0.7.9.bar

I hope you will enjoy the captions in this one! you can rotate the photo and the captions. you can zoom them too. Just play around with it.
    No one is badgering you atm, bugs are a natural part of a beta! Some don't seem to understand though...

Making breakfast on the back of my Z10
    coloibarra and Nemory Studios like this.
    12-23-13 12:08 PM
    Really really nice! Gets better and better!

And the new icon is the best by far! Headless notifications will be amazing.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:25 PM
    This version works! I'm not sending blank photos anymore. Thanks!
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    12-23-13 12:28 PM
    Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 12:44 PM
    1. Logging out of Snap2Chat and logging back in never loads friends
    2. Cannot delete friends
    3. Cannot adjust the timer settings on sending snaps from 5 seconds. I can but hitting it is awkward unlike in the Android version. Takes a few tries
    4. Double tap to send snaps after sending a snap is slow and requires mutiple tappings
    5. The advanced editor is awkward. I'd like a way to disable it as I don't want to rotate my pictures etc or have to click a button to enable it
    12-23-13 01:11 PM
    And, loaded!
    12-23-13 01:16 PM
    When I take a selfie, everything is flipped from one side to another.

Example:
    • When taking a selfie and looking at the phone, the poster behind me is my left.
    • After snapping the selfie and reviewing it, the poster is suddenly on the right.

This doesn't happen in Android snapchat.
    12-23-13 01:18 PM
    Dragging a caption is painstakingly slow and requires mutiple finger lifts and drags. It's not fluid.
    12-23-13 01:19 PM
    When I send a snap, I get a notification:
    Code:
    New Delivered Snap from MYUSERNAME. Check it out :)
    um, i didn't snap myself
    12-23-13 01:21 PM
    Don't know if this is a bug or not:

12-23-13 01:28 PM
    When I send a snap, I get a notification:
    Code:
    New Delivered Snap from MYUSERNAME. Check it out :)
    um, i didn't snap myself
    +1

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 01:34 PM
    Sweet I'll be loading it soon!

8530 -> 9670 -> palm pre -> palm pixi -> 9850 -> 9930 -> iPhone 4 -> Z10(white) -> HTC One -> S3 -> S4 -> Q10 -> Z10(black)!!!!
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    12-23-13 01:35 PM
    Hello,

i have download and install the new Beta Version. But i can't LogIn with my Account.

Is anyone here which can help me please?

Fritze22
    12-23-13 01:53 PM
    0.7.9 on Z10 10.2.1.1055
    • Video dosen't playback after recording.
    • When using the snap2chat camera if you activate the video camera then return to the camera without recording it leaves a white screen.(it goes away if you leave the camera and return)
    • When I send videos I see "Sending Snap. Please wait..." until you close snap2chat.
    • The captions are sometimes not visable on video recordings.
    • When the captions are visible in videos the play icon is on top of the cations. (maybe increase the opacity of the play icon.)
    • The blackberry 10 video camera outputs a black image instead of a video.
    • If the emoticon menu is up when sending the snap, the snap shows the menu.
    • The "Open in advanced media editor" button is still displayed as an option after taking a video (even though we can't use it.)
      On that note it would be nice to see the BB10 video editor as part of snap2chat.
    • The send button in the captions editor desen't work (i'd like to see a new line button instaed)
    • If you send a snap with the keyboard open there is a whitebar on the bottom of the image.
    12-23-13 01:55 PM
    0.7.9 on Z10 10.2.1.1055
    • Video dosen't playback after recording.
    • When using the snap2chat camera if you activate the video camera then return to the camera without recording it leaves a white screen.(it goes away if you leave the camera and return)
    • When I send videos I see "Sending Snap. Please wait..." until you close snap2chat.
    • The captions are sometimes not visable on video recordings.
    • When the captions are visible in videos the play icon is on top of the cations. (maybe increase the opacity of the play icon.)
    • The blackberry 10 video camera outputs a black image instead of a video.
    • If the emoticon menu is up when sending the snap, the snap shows the menu.
    • The "Open in advanced media editor" button is still displayed as an option after taking a video (even though we can't use it.)
      On that note it would be nice to see the BB10 video editor as part of snap2chat.
    • The send button in the captions editor desen't work (i'd like to see a new line button instaed)
    • If you send a snap with the keyboard open there is a whitebar on the bottom of the image.
    To my knowledge, BB10 hasn't native video editor. Story Maker is not a video editor. You can make videos with pictures but not a video instead.

8300 - 8350i - 8900 - 9780 - 9900 - #Z10swagg
    12-23-13 03:16 PM
    Dragging a caption is painstakingly slow and requires mutiple finger lifts and drags. It's not fluid.
    To select the location of the caption, you just have to double tap in where you want it to go! So it was in the previous version.

8300 - 8350i - 8900 - 9780 - 9900 - #Z10swagg
    12-23-13 03:20 PM
    Cannot wait for notifications. I'll stick with current version before upgrading to latest beta.
    12-23-13 03:24 PM
6,941 ... 1516171819 ...