The server is down I think cause I can't get it. I am in contact with the operators and I am looking for alternatives. I am really so frustrated. I don't want you guys to be so also. I am really sorry. but hang on for an update later today Pacific Time and should fix those black screens and cannot send stuffs.
    12-22-13 08:12 PM
    Can IPhone people view videos?!

Posted via CB10
    yes.. send and receive snaps from android and iOS users.
    12-22-13 08:13 PM
    Last night I was playing with the new version on my friends I5 and we couldn't figure out how to get filters either and front flash did nothing? I expect its just the light from the screen? Snap2chat will certainly pack more features into it!

Posted via CB10
    you using the latest? because I've updated the BAR in the link, but the link is still the same. I suggest you try to redownload again and re sideload. Filtes work in the very latest version.
    12-22-13 08:14 PM
    I have tried it just now ( with the android apk which has also been updated on the snap store) it's ok. Special font is just big white writing, there is no front flash, as in no white screen... it looks the same in the dark with the feature turned on or off. and I'm assuming the weather overaly is automatic. Also, don't know how to use filters, as there is no button for it. It could be because I am usi g the android version on bb10 and not all parts are compatible?

Snap2chat is far far ahead as it is. Although the addition if allowing the user to re-see your snap would be a nice addition in snap2chat!!!

Posted via CB10
    the button for filters is when you're in the edit screen after the camera screen. then tap the pencil on the center right corner
    12-22-13 08:16 PM
    Hanging in there. And ill be tracking the thread.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:28 PM
    The server is down I think cause I can't get it. I am in contact with the operators and I am looking for alternatives. I am really so frustrated. I don't want you guys to be so also. I am really sorry. but hang on for an update later today Pacific Time and should fix those black screens and cannot send stuffs.
    Dedicated or VPS? Maybe I can set you up with a better (and maybe cheaper) provider.

BBM me.
    12-22-13 08:38 PM
    I have tried it just now ( with the android apk which has also been updated on the snap store) it's ok. Special font is just big white writing, there is no front flash, as in no white screen... it looks the same in the dark with the feature turned on or off. and I'm assuming the weather overaly is automatic. Also, don't know how to use filters, as there is no button for it. It could be because I am usi g the android version on bb10 and not all parts are compatible?

Snap2chat is far far ahead as it is. Although the addition if allowing the user to re-see your snap would be a nice addition in snap2chat!!!

Posted via CB10
    Could you tell me the download link for that bar or what ask convertor you used as my 4.1 snapchat bar keeps crashing after taking a photo

I'm also confused where the filters are and sending snaps with it on made no difference.

There's also a replay function in Snapchat 4.1 which allows you to replay a snap of your choice once a day.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:45 PM
    The latest bar is 1.7, right?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:03 PM
    The latest bar is 1.7, right?

Posted via CB10
    0.7.5 it's in the first page.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:21 PM
    Could you tell me the download link for that bar or what ask convertor you used as my 4.1 snapchat bar keeps crashing after taking a photo

I'm also confused where the filters are and sending snaps with it on made no difference.

There's also a replay function in Snapchat 4.1 which allows you to replay a snap of your choice once a day.

Posted via CB10
    I will add a replay feature in snap2chat. Will let users replay 3 times a day would be better.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:22 PM
    Dedicated or VPS? Maybe I can set you up with a better (and maybe cheaper) provider.

BBM me.
    I'm just hosting from a company in india. I will use google app engine or windows azure when I get some budget.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 09:22 PM
    I don't use PayPal. Get me a way to donate you $100 and I'll so it asap. Hoping that others pile on Jim

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 10:13 PM
    I don't use PayPal. Get me a way to donate you $100 and I'll so it asap. Hoping that others pile on Jim

Posted via CB10
    You can pay through your credit card without signing up to PayPal, it just uses PayPal as the payment gateway.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 11:39 PM
    I wasn't sure if this was intentional ( advertising or something) but I thought I would bring up the active frame showing "Where's my Phone -For BlackBerry 10"

I think this could be confusing for those that tend to leave their apps open.

Attachment 232634
    12-23-13 01:53 AM

Posted via CB10
    Hi.. I am so happy you're interested to donate. Here's my paypal [email protected] thank you so much. I love you!

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 01:56 AM
    I wasn't sure if this was intentional ( advertising or something) but I thought I would bring up the active frame showing "Where's my Phone -For BlackBerry 10"

I think this could be confusing for those that tend to leave their apps open.

Attachment 232634
    That's not an advertisement. I just added a blank active frame, I copy pasted it from my other app.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 01:57 AM
    Just checking.
    12-23-13 02:04 AM
    Just a question. Will this eventually be a paid app? I'd buy it if it was. Just saying.

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 03:40 AM
    It's been about 15 hours, any news on when we will see beta 0.8?
    12-23-13 05:00 AM
    I just sent you $100! Hoping that others will pile on for Xmas. BTW, I'm still sending blank photos with latest release. Jim
    12-23-13 09:11 AM
    Can't wait for this

#PoweredByBlackBerry
    12-23-13 10:43 AM
    Sorry for the delay. I just want to add some more features. Notifications this time. So 0.8 will include, Notifications (not push notifications), Beautiful Captions, Server Choices, ,Re see/ Replay a snap, Video Player will not be in a separate page (should behave the same with image snaps), and Bug Fixes.

I hope tomorrow I can bring the update!
    12-23-13 11:02 AM
    Would it be possible to add push notifications? Great app btw

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:03 AM
    Would it be possible to add push notifications? Great app btw

Posted via CB10
    I cannot promise to bring push notifications. But I can improve the notifications system through headless support. It has not gotten headless support just yet, but it sure will be.
    12-23-13 11:15 AM
    Can i have some Snap2chat friends, invite me Drudo

Posted via CB10
    12-23-13 11:16 AM
6,941 ... 1415161718 ...