I noticed that every now and then when I leave the app running in background and I lock my phone the camera flash turns on for a few seconds when the phone gets unlocked. Anybody else?

Posted via CB10
    Yep, it happened in class, really annoying.

Making breakfast on the back of my Z10
    12-22-13 03:05 AM
    Im leaving in a few hours to go to the Philippines for 3 weeks. I wont be bringing my beloved Z10 with me. I'll be using my 9860. Hopefully, this app is ready for primetime by the time i get back! Great job Oliver, keep up the good work(:
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    12-22-13 03:17 AM
    Is sideload with sachesi ok with this?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 03:29 AM
    Is sideload with sachesi ok with this?

Posted via CB10
    It should be fine to sideload with sachesi.
    12-22-13 04:06 AM
    Im leaving in a few hours to go to the Philippines for 3 weeks. I wont be bringing my beloved Z10 with me. I'll be using my 9860. Hopefully, this app is ready for primetime by the time i get back! Great job Oliver, keep up the good work(:
    Hey man. I'm here in Bacolod City Philippines too. In what city you coming?
    12-22-13 08:25 AM
    Guys. Just to say. I am now implementing the captions. You can zoom in and out the caption, rotate it. I will also integrate Rich Text so you can colorize, bold it, italicize it and more. also Smileys.
    kb1234, abUdi4, JamBueree and 2 others like this.
    12-22-13 08:26 AM
    Guys. Just to say. I am now implementing the captions. You can zoom in and out the caption, rotate it. I will also integrate Rich Text so you can colorize, bold it, italicize it and more. also Smileys.
    Nice!! And how js the painting feature coming along?

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:50 AM
    HI THERE THANKS for this beta download i have a z10, just tried it and my friends keep replying that it is just a black screen being sent to them.. also when i send a snap it continuously says sending and doesn't send properly even though i am on wifi - fast connection. the filters are a really good idea and the flirt box not so much as a lot of teens shouldn't be encouraged to that Keep going really good! thank you so much!!! also keeps saying unable to load snap xx

Also i just sent one to myself and opened it on my iPad, it does come up with a black screen.
    hey again also best friends button doesn't work on z10
    Last edited by z10ismything; 12-22-13 at 11:45 AM. Reason: more feedback
    12-22-13 11:40 AM
    Are you ready to try snap2chat with RICH CAPTIONS?

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_00001646.png
    12-22-13 11:44 AM
    keep up the good work please look at my z10 feedback, thanks x
    12-22-13 11:45 AM
    Looks great NemOry!
    Has anyone tried out the new version of snapchat? I think it's only rolled out for IOS but it's said to pack a load of new features!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 12:00 PM
    Are you ready to try snap2chat with RICH CAPTIONS?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_00001646.png 
Views:	2329 
Size:	766.9 KB 
ID:	232415
    I hope today! I Am ready! Tomorrow im going on a trip! Hope i can download it today!!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 12:19 PM
    Nemory i know this is not the threat but im getting some errors on droiid store, it keeps fetching!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 12:22 PM
    HI THERE THANKS for this beta download i have a z10, just tried it and my friends keep replying that it is just a black screen being sent to them.. also when i send a snap it continuously says sending and doesn't send properly even though i am on wifi - fast connection. the filters are a really good idea and the flirt box not so much as a lot of teens shouldn't be encouraged to that Keep going really good! thank you so much!!! also keeps saying unable to load snap xx

Also i just sent one to myself and opened it on my iPad, it does come up with a black screen.
    hey again also best friends button doesn't work on z10
    ,Hi, are you using the latest version in the first page of this post? 0.7.5? if you can't load snaps. it must be caused with a lot of things. like corrupted download of the snap. or the snap really is black.. will try to do more checkings.. Thanks so much man.
    z10ismything likes this.
    12-22-13 12:26 PM
    Nemory i know this is not the threat but im getting some errors on droiid store, it keeps fetching!

Posted via CB10
    man. I suggest get snap apk downloader instead. I still have no free time for droid store. and I see snap has a better future and it already is better than droid store.
    12-22-13 12:27 PM
    Looks great NemOry!
    Has anyone tried out the new version of snapchat? I think it's only rolled out for IOS but it's said to pack a load of new features!

Posted via CB10
    I will try my best to keep up to date with iOS and Android versions! but some of the features of snap2chat will be unbeatable too.
    12-22-13 12:28 PM
    Yep, it happened in class, really annoying.

Making breakfast on the back of my Z10
    will try to fix the issue.
    12-22-13 12:28 PM
    I will try my best to keep up to date with iOS and Android versions! but some of the features of snap2chat will be unbeatable too.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 12:30 PM
    Looks great NemOry!

Posted via CB10
    I have tried it just now ( with the android apk which has also been updated on the snap store) it's ok. Special font is just big white writing, there is no front flash, as in no white screen... it looks the same in the dark with the feature turned on or off. and I'm assuming the weather overaly is automatic. Also, don't know how to use filters, as there is no button for it. It could be because I am usi g the android version on bb10 and not all parts are compatible?

Snap2chat is far far ahead as it is. Although the addition if allowing the user to re-see your snap would be a nice addition in snap2chat!!!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 12:37 PM
    I have tried it just now ( with the android apk which has also been updated on the snap store) it's ok. Special font is just big white writing, there is no front flash, as in no white screen... it looks the same in the dark with the feature turned on or off. and I'm assuming the weather overaly is automatic. Also, don't know how to use filters, as there is no button for it. It could be because I am usi g the android version on bb10 and not all parts are compatible?

Snap2chat is far far ahead as it is. Although the addition if allowing the user to re-see your snap would be a nice addition in snap2chat!!!

Posted via CB10
    Last night I was playing with the new version on my friends I5 and we couldn't figure out how to get filters either and front flash did nothing? I expect its just the light from the screen? Snap2chat will certainly pack more features into it!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 03:07 PM
    Last night I was playing with the new version on my friends I5 and we couldn't figure out how to get filters either and front flash did nothing? I expect its just the light from the screen? Snap2chat will certainly pack more features into it!

Posted via CB10
    Yep! Looking g forward to all these features packed into snap2chat

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 03:09 PM
    Can IPhone people view videos?!

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 03:13 PM
    Won't let me send video. Says it's sending then times out and says it was unable to send
    12-22-13 03:41 PM
    I'm just sending black screens also. I've tried everything to include re-downloading and installing. This is by far a step backward. Earlier versions were working GREAT for me! I have both Z10 and Z30, same problem, PLUS both phones NEVER stop sending mode and confirm "sent", yet the blank pics are being delivered. Oh, and one more thing, I cannot retrieve any photo from one of my phones to the other, it says error retrieving photo. Jim
    Last edited by jopfet; 12-22-13 at 05:07 PM.
    12-22-13 04:41 PM
    It's unusable for me. Going back to Snapchat while waiting for the next beta release. Sure it will soon be fixed and I already miss Snap2chat.

Posted via CB10
    12-22-13 08:03 PM
6,941 ... 1314151617 ...