Great man! Good work! Thanks

Posted Via CB10! Z10STL100-1/10.2.1.1055!
    12-15-13 02:05 AM
    Only thing is the names suck

Snapberry

Blackgram

These are good names.

Even tho Igrann kills the blackgram

Posted via Q10 10.2.1.1055 using CB10
    SirJes likes this.
    12-15-13 02:41 AM
    I mean as an app Igrann is superior but I like the name blackgram better

12-15-13 02:42 AM
    Only thing is the names suck

Snapberry

Blackgram

These are good names.

Even tho Igrann kills the blackgram

Grr I liked this by accident,

Nyway I was going to say nope name doesn't suck, it makes perfect sense too.

CLICK HERE To Join My Music & Poetry Channel. Please&Thanks.
    rai187 likes this.
    12-15-13 02:42 AM
    Apk file?

Posted via CB10
    it's a bar file need to sideload
    12-15-13 02:58 AM

-All received snaps have my username. So I don't know who it's from.
    -says I have 3 snaps but don't have any
    -color palette should let you choose color and not have to type in hex code
    -when sending snap adding text should be one click
    -when snap is sent, should go back to camera screen and not to the picture

Just some feedback to share. Can't wit to see this app just get better and better. Thanks Nemory!

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 02:58 AM
    woowooooooow!
    12-15-13 05:28 AM
    You the man, Oliver! Love your apps

Posted via CB10
    damien kupuku likes this.
    12-15-13 05:28 AM
    I've downloaded the file and extracting the folder, but I'm unsure in terms of how to install it. I understand I have to sideload it, but I cannot see a .Bar file anywhere to sideload with :/
    12-15-13 05:40 AM
    Great job!

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 05:41 AM
    Some things I've noticed when using the app:

- When I take a snap the picture is always rotated.
    - In the settings I've added my email and clicked on save, and then confirmed it which is great. But now every time I change something in settings or even advanced settings and click save I get an email to confirm my email again, is there a way to remove that when you've already verified your email once.
    - The Set Display Name, is still not working. I've tried it on a couple of my contacts but there display names haven't changed.
    - When you send a snap, the application is supposed to go back to the feed, not the picture you sent.
    - When you view a snap, the bottom bar stays there which overlays the bottom part of the pic. So can you make it that when you view a snap the bottom bar hides.
    - In the My friends tab, when I press on the Add a friend icon on the top right, A new page with "Added & Confirmed Friends" shows. My added friends show but there display names don't, it just shows confirmed with a check mark. "This is for both dark and light themes"

and like rajbir01 said:

12-15-13 06:41 AM
    Sorry it's actually windowz fault or your browser. If you use a different browser it shiuld download it as bar. But just rename the file to. Bar

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 06:41 AM
    Thank you so much dj and I'm very happy you like my apps

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 06:43 AM
    To everyone who suggest. Just keep them coming. I am with it. I myself saw many bugs too and will fix them and I'm sure I'll be posting an update next week or next 2 days or 3 days. Let's just see.

Posted via CB10
    hamzasalam likes this.
    12-15-13 06:50 AM
    Some things I've noticed when using the app:

- When I take a snap the picture is always rotated.
    - In the settings I've added my email and clicked on save, and then confirmed it which is great. But now every time I change something in settings or even advanced settings and click save I get an email to confirm my email again, is there a way to remove that when you've already verified your email once.
    - The Set Display Name, is still not working. I've tried it on a couple of my contacts but there display names haven't changed.
    - When you send a snap, the application is supposed to go back to the feed, not the picture you sent.
    - When you view a snap, the bottom bar stays there which overlays the bottom part of the pic. So can you make it that when you view a snap the bottom bar hides.
    - In the My friends tab, when I press on the Add a friend icon on the top right, A new page with "Added & Confirmed Friends" shows. My added friends show but there display names don't, it just shows confirmed with a check mark. "This is for both dark and light themes"

and like rajbir01 said:
    May I know your device? Beck there are issues in the z10 that I really need to rotate it. Please let me know when you can thank you also the email confirmation I will try to fix that. Try setting display name of friends only when you over view your friend just tap it and you'll be in another page overview of the friend you selected then you can successfully change display name. Also viewing of snap should be full screen you're right. Also for added friends snapchat doesn't give me the ability to show display name but only for friends.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:02 AM

-says I have 3 snaps but don't have any
    -color palette should let you choose color and not have to type in hex code
    -when sending snap adding text should be one click
    -when snap is sent, should go back to camera screen and not to the picture

Just some feedback to share. Can't wit to see this app just get better and better. Thanks Nemory!

Posted via CB10
    You're right I should show who sent the snap and who's the recipient. Changing title bar color is just an extra feature and will not really focus to it. Also when you add a caption just tab the caption once and it will let you type, double tapping anywhere will move the caption to.where you duouble tapped. Also you're righr when sending a snap it should go back to the camera or the feeds

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:08 AM
    It's working great! Has this fast blackberry feel to it and i love that. I have some suggestions if you don't mind ^_^. I wonder if it's possible to have your feed with the unopened snaps at the top (for both the ones i've sent and the ones i've received). Also it counts my sent snaps as unopened/new snaps which is a bit annoying because i wouldnt know if these would be mine or someone else's. Just little things

PS. Oh and it remembers the previous text i entered in my previous snap. I think that's also a bug. Still, very good job! keep up the great work
    12-15-13 07:13 AM
    Excellent work

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    12-15-13 07:18 AM
    It's working great! Has this fast blackberry feel to it and i love that. I have some suggestions if you don't mind ^_^. I wonder if it's possible to have your feed with the unopened snaps at the top (for both the ones i've sent and the ones i've received). Also it counts my sent snaps as unopened/new snaps which is a bit annoying because i wouldnt know if these would be mine or someone else's. Just little things

PS. Oh and it remembers the previous text i entered in my previous snap. I think that's also a bug. Still, very good job! keep up the great work
    Thanks so much man. I will add sorting Nd filters to listview.. maybe sorting first also your other suggestions I am into it thamks a lot ;

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:18 AM
    To everyone, can you please post your device and os version when you see a bug? So I can better fix problems faster

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:23 AM
    May I know your device? Beck there are issues in the z10 that I really need to rotate it. Please let me know when you can thank you also the email confirmation I will try to fix that. Try setting display name of friends only when you over view your friend just tap it and you'll be in another page overview of the friend you selected then you can successfully change display name. Also viewing of snap should be full screen you're right. Also for added friends snapchat doesn't give me the ability to show display name but only for friends.

Posted via CB10
    Sure I use a Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1803.

I tried what you told me to do to Set a Display Name, and I am glad to say that it worked.
    damien kupuku likes this.
    12-15-13 07:35 AM
    Looks good bro! Already had 0.2 on my Z10 but I am definitely going to load this up after work! Nice work!

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 07:55 AM
    Looks good bro! Already had 0.2 on my Z10 but I am definitely going to load this up after work! Nice work!

Posted via CB10
    This one is 200% better and hope you could load it asap

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 08:11 AM
    Sure I use a Z10STL100-1/10.2.0.1803.

I tried what you told me to do to Set a Display Name, and I am glad to say that it worked.
    Hmmmm could tmyou try again please? If it still rotates? Try shooting in landscape or portrait? Also tey shooting when orientation is locked or not? Thanks man

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 08:12 AM
    Fantastic, fantastic first attempt at a public beta. You can tell a lot of hard work has been put into this. Bravo!

Just a couple of notes I've found so far

1.) Sometimes the camera doesn't focus right away when you pull up the snap chat interface. I have to switch cameras, then back again and then it's ok.

2.) When I apply the editor and modify the snaps, my recipients get only the unmodified version - not all the filters I've applied to the image.

To note, I'm using a z10 running 10.2 and sent snap chats to another sideloaded z10/10.2 and an ipod touch v5.0/iOS7- both successfully

That's it for now. Keep up the good work and if I find anything else, I'll report out.

Posted via CB10
    12-15-13 08:31 AM
6,941 1234 ...