Nemory, you can't shut down anyone's phone remotely. I'm on your side for most of this, but don't threaten people with that, because if you could do that, you'd be the first person to be able to remotely hack a BlackBerry device.

You can probably remotely block people from using your app (which I hope you're not saving passwords and login information). But don't make it seem like you are the "BlackBerry god". I know how software works, it's kinda my field of study.

Whoever wants a refund can get it. I don't see the problem here. You want to use the app and not pay? Then you could have side loaded it for free.

Please stop the bickering.

Posted via CB10
    I'm just joking bro. I tell this to all my friends in bbm. Haha. I said it here one time too that it's not possible. Anyway gonna shut down this thread later today.

Thanks man.

Posted via CB10
    anon(5906760) likes this.
    09-08-14 10:50 AM
    I'm curious - but I'm a person of action. Shut my phone down

Posted via CB from my LE
    In 5 minutes

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:51 AM
    Ok... it's sad but rajbir01 is probably right. It might be time to turn the lights out here.
    09-08-14 10:51 AM
    In 5 minutes

Posted via CB10
    We get to continue learning plenty about your outstanding character

Posted via CB from my LE
    rai187 and drfever like this.
    09-08-14 10:53 AM
    We get to continue learning plenty about your outstanding character

Posted via CB from my LE
    Yeah bro. You will learn more

Posted via CB10
    Ok... it's sad but rajbir01 is probably right. It might be time to turn the lights out here.
    I agree. It should. But I'd like to see him hack my phone - I'm curious... but I'm good to shut it down (the thread).

Posted via CB from my LE
    Yeah its time bro.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:55 AM
    KermEd let it go dude... it's getting real childish real quick. You come off sounding like you're jealous or something. Probably not how you feel but you sound like it. Just stop. Focus on your own apps.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:56 AM
    KermEd let it go dude... it's getting real childish real quick. You come off sounding like you're jealous or something. Probably not how you feel but you sound like it. Just stop. Focus on your own apps.

Posted via CB10
    I agree and I am intending to let it go. I just want to see where he's going with the threats - that's extreme and out to left field. I would never resort to threatening people, and I wonder just how many people he's threatened for complaining.

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-08-14 10:58 AM

Posted via CB10
    He's jealous. Always talking about the numbers.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:58 AM
    I agree and I am intending to let it go. I just want to see where he's going with the threats - that's extreme and out to left field. I would never resort to threatening people, and I wonder just how many people he's threatened for complaining.

Posted via CB from my LE
    I've only threat like 3 people here in the forums. Don't threat people else where.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:59 AM
    I've only threat like 3 people here in the forums. Don't threat people else where.

Posted via CB10
    And that is three too many.
    09-08-14 11:05 AM
    So snap2chat has a backdoor, congrats on making the first malware for BlackBerry 10.

Posted via my Limited Edition Z10.
    09-08-14 11:07 AM
    They were bad.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:08 AM
    So snap2chat has a backdoor, congrats on making the first malware for BlackBerry 10.

Thank you bro.

If you're an ------ then you should believe it is

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:09 AM

I knew from the beginning he was using a server to communicate with snapchat. I thought he switched to direct API which would get rid of that.

I'm not sure how he coded it, I know he can send out broadcast messages now. Whether or not he can block you directly from snapchat is determined on if he collected your data and can intercept everything. Which I'm hoping he didn't, because it could hurt the sales of his other apps if people found out he did. (Nemory- take the hint. Stop talking to these people)

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:13 AM
    Wait, there's a backdoor? Have we been virii? Don't TOS Me bro!

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:15 AM
    I agree - but my replies seem to just be putting him in a frenzy. So I'll let that stand for what it is and take the advice of others to step out of the convo.

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-08-14 11:16 AM
    I knew from the beginning he was using a server to communicate with snapchat. I thought he switched to direct API which would get rid of that.

I'm not sure how he coded it, I know he can send out broadcast messages now. Whether or not he can block you directly from snapchat is determined on if he collected your data and can intercept everything. Which I'm hoping he didn't, because it could hurt the sales of his other apps if people found out he did. (Nemory- take the hint. Stop talking to these people)

Posted via CB10
    Yes since 0.8 or 0.9 it's using direct api already and not going through my server no more. It's not possible to block a snapchat user In snapchat server.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:16 AM
    Thank you bro.

If you're an ------ then you should believe it is

Posted via CB10
    I'm pretty sure no one(whether you consider then ------ or not) likes to get their data collected, specially when you didn't disclose it from the beginning, and I'm assuming you can't execute code on the device from your sever if you can then is just a big troyan that no one should ever install.

09-08-14 11:17 AM
    Wait, there's a backdoor? Have we been virii? Don't TOS Me bro!

Posted via CB10
    If you believe that ------ guy you will be one of him then. Even if you sniff out snap2chat, you will only see it connects to snapchat api server, for my announcements it connects to parse.com, the server gives information not collecting. SnapChat does collect and will use them for advertising

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:18 AM
    I'm pretty sure no one(whether you consider then ------ or not) likes to get their data collected, specially when you didn't disclose it from the beginning, and I'm assuming you can't execute code on the device from your sever if you can then is just a big troyan that no one should ever install.

You're just threatening your self dude. Go sniff snap2chat so you know where all information comes through

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:19 AM
    You're just threatening your self dude. Go sniff snap2chat so you know where all information comes through

Posted via CB10
    You stated you can block users and hack our phones - which means you have malware included. Or your a liar. Or (most likely) a bit of both.

Either way, it would be a dumb idea for him to install your 'app' to check where it is sending data. These are your threats, not ours

Posted via CB from my LE
    EchoesFX likes this.
    09-08-14 11:22 AM

Posted via CB10
    No I'm not, I'm just taking your threads seriously "oh, I'll block you" and "I can leave your phone unusable in 5 mins", but actually don't mind me as it seems that you only made those threats to try scare people off and can't actually hack into anyone's device(or block someone from using the app).

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:25 AM
    You stated you can block users and hack our phones - which means you have malware included. Or your a liar. Or (most likely) a bit of both.

Either way, it would be a dumb idea for him to install your 'app' to check where it is sending data. These are your threats, not ours

Posted via CB from my LE
    I'm sorry for making you jealous bro

Yes I stated that I can hack or block ( a bit of both) , but if you don't take jokes then it's your problem

Then why not decompile the app

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 11:27 AM
6,941 ... 275276277278