What does it matter if he made 100$-100000$, he made a good app that people wanted to pay for. Like many has mentioned, Nemory was not responsible from the removal of his app. If he was making $100k as people claim, i think he would have wanted the app to stay in BlackBerry World...

The fact that he still continues to make apps for us is a good thing. What if he never made apps for BlackBerry, no one would have a native Snap chat, Facebook messenger....

JC, from the Asian Guy that Hates BlackBerry on YouTube
    My point is, no need to be like "guys it's just $2 let it be, Nemory spent a lot of time working on it" because he did get compensation for his work.

Posted via my Limited Edition Z10.
    09-08-14 08:25 AM
    It's a shame snap2chat is missing the text side of snapchat, however it still kicks ***.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 08:39 AM
    Paid apps are generally about the money.
    It's because Snap2Chat is free too not just paid. And if people don't want it, they can have the money back but blackberry and me will block them to be fair.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 09:05 AM
    My point is, no need to be like "guys it's just $2 let it be, Nemory spent a lot of time working on it" because he did get compensation for his work.

Posted via my Limited Edition Z10.
    I know, but what can I do now? That I can't even update it because I do I'm still using unauthorized api and improving it and snapchat don't want it. That's why the refund is the best solution to you here.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 09:07 AM
    Nemory never actually suggested open sourcing it. I was a actually the first person to suggest it just cause I want to keep getting updates. He needs to move onto other apps as well. If he open sources it, a dev with some time on their hands can tweek and update the app. Once it's open sourced, no one will be making any money off it. Nem said he will think about it and never was the first person to suggest open source. And if he does open source it and a dev wants to work on it, please don't complain and say #maintainyourcode like some of these other ppl.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah thanks bro. But for sure it's odd to find a Dev who is really willing to update because they will get to trouble too

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 09:08 AM
    Maybe that you bought the app you know features you want aren't there. That you know it's half baked for you.

I will give like 1 day for these people and I'll block them from using my app. I suggest go email me now for a refund and stop posting here before I shut you down.

Posted via CB10
    Woah there big boy. I don't have any of your apps installed and you have no control over bbry purchases.

How are you going to shut me down exactly? And how do you plan on blocking someone from using your apps? Are you saying you store their private data on your servers and will filter them if they don't sing "praise nemoy?"

This isn't your website, I'll post what I feel like and I encourage the other folks here to do the same.

Posted via CB from my LE
    EchoesFX, Cranky and anon3700711 like this.
    09-08-14 09:13 AM
    I know, but what can I do now? That I can't even update it because I do I'm still using unauthorized api and improving it and snapchat don't want it. That's why the refund is the best solution to you here.

Posted via CB10
    I didn't buy snap2chat.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 09:14 AM
    Not everything is about money kids

Posted via CB10
    Yes, in this case, it is. Nemroy was greedy and had no contingency plan for his userbase. He knew - we all knew - this was how it would end. And now he's playing this "poor me" song to the world.

Snapchat didn't want him making cash off their work, so they got it pulled, and that resulted in them looking more carefully at what he did. I hope they sue him and come after the money - they did the hardwork he just built a front end for it. Sorry but the money should belong to them.

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-08-14 09:21 AM
    ... if people don't want it, they can have the money back but blackberry and me will block them to be fair.

Posted via CB10
    Let's be crystal clear here. There is no "you and BlackBerry will...". The refund process has nothing to do with you, you don't hold a special power

When BlackBerry refunds a user, some agents remove download access to the app instead of clearing the purchase. In the back-end it is supposed to allow the user to repurchase but there is a process issue in how the flags are handled. THAT will get fixed eventually (it's an open bug) and the users you are pretending to block can repurchase if they feel like it.

Point is that it isn't you blocking users. You have nothing to do with that process. In fact refunds occur without any intervention from the developer, no one needs to email you, and you won't even know about a refund for months. Any user can get a refund by filling this out:

https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-08-14 09:26 AM
    Oh god are you guys seriously still trying to catch an argument? Bruh bruh...

Blackberry Z10 | OS 10.3.0.1154
    Kasp92 likes this.
    09-08-14 10:09 AM
    Let's be crystal clear here. There is no "you and BlackBerry will...". The refund process has nothing to do with you, you don't hold a special power

When BlackBerry refunds a user, some agents remove download access to the app instead of clearing the purchase. In the back-end it is supposed to allow the user to repurchase but there is a process issue in how the flags are handled. THAT will get fixed eventually (it's an open bug) and the users you are pretending to block can repurchase if they feel like it.

Point is that it isn't you blocking users. You have nothing to do with that process. In fact refunds occur without any intervention from the developer, no one needs to email you, and you won't even know about a refund for months. Any user can get a refund by filling this out:

https://consumersupport.webapps.blac...rce/main?ln=en

Posted via CB from my LE
    There's a way to repurchase but they won't be able to use it cause they're blocked from me.

And those you mentioned I know that already.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:25 AM
    Yes, in this case, it is. Nemroy was greedy and had no contingency plan for his userbase. He knew - we all knew - this was how it would end. And now he's playing this "poor me" song to the world.

Snapchat didn't want him making cash off their work, so they got it pulled, and that resulted in them looking more carefully at what he did. I hope they sue him and come after the money - they did the hardwork he just built a front end for it. Sorry but the money should belong to them.

Posted via CB from my LE
    You knew too? And what the hell did you even bother to buy this app if you knew? I though it won't be taken down because BlackBerry took care of it talked to snapchat and letting the app in. Okay good luck to yourself, go ahead tell them. We already talked

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:27 AM
    Woah there big boy. I don't have any of your apps installed and you have no control over bbry purchases.

How are you going to shut me down exactly? And how do you plan on blocking someone from using your apps? Are you saying you store their private data on your servers and will filter them if they don't sing "praise nemoy?"

This isn't your website, I'll post what I feel like and I encourage the other folks here to do the same.

Posted via CB from my LE
    Do you really want to know?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:28 AM
    I though it won't be taken down because BlackBerry took care of it talked to snapchat and letting the app in.
    Posted via CB10
    What made you assume BlackBerry would talk to Snapchat for you??? LOL

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-08-14 10:30 AM
    Do you really want to know?

Posted via CB10
    Sure let's discuss your data collection so users know that you filter and monitor their Snapchat and app usage.

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-08-14 10:31 AM
    Sure let's discuss your data collection so users know that you filter and monitor their Snapchat and app usage.

Posted via CB from my LE
    I feel pity won't be able to use your blackberry no more if I sample to your phone.

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:34 AM
    Maybe it's time to shut this thread down...

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:35 AM
    I'm thinking of shutting it down. But maybe shut one phone down first. Haha

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:36 AM
    So when's this thread getting locked again?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:36 AM
    I will shut this thread later today.

Posted via CB10
    Swave514 likes this.
    09-08-14 10:37 AM
    I'm thinking of shutting it down. But maybe shut one phone down first. Haha

Posted via CB10
    How do you plan to shut down a user's phone? Go for it.

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-08-14 10:43 AM
    How do you plan to shut down a user's phone?

Posted via CB from my LE
    I feel like it because one user here wants to know how. I guess the best way is to do a sample?

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:44 AM
    Alright I will shut this thread down in after an hour or 2

Posted via CB10
    09-08-14 10:44 AM
    Nemory, you can't shut down anyone's phone remotely. I'm on your side for most of this, but don't threaten people with that, because if you could do that, you'd be the first person to be able to remotely hack a BlackBerry device.

You can probably remotely block people from using your app (which I hope you're not saving passwords and login information). But don't make it seem like you are the "BlackBerry god". I know how software works, it's kinda my field of study.

Whoever wants a refund can get it. I don't see the problem here. You want to use the app and not pay? Then you could have side loaded it for free.

Please stop the bickering.

Posted via CB10
    jzajac, rai187, miguel89to and 2 others like this.
    09-08-14 10:46 AM
    I feel like it because one user here wants to know how. I guess the best way is to do a sample?

Posted via CB10
    I'm curious - but I'm a person of action. Shut my phone down

Posted via CB from my LE
    09-08-14 10:48 AM
6,941 ... 274275276277278