You're the fudu you lunpakora. I'm assuming you can multi task of blowing him and talking at the same time?

Posted via CB10 on the Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    I can multi task in blocking you. And your face here.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by NemOry; 08-29-14 at 09:09 PM.
    08-29-14 08:58 PM
    People spend $200 - $700 for a smartphone, then complain about a $2 app :P

If your mad, either get the refund or just download the free .bar file, done and done.

Not sure how people can get upset when a 3rd Party application using backdoor access to a private API gets blocked or development stops because of the owner of that API.

Read before your press download, especially if you were involved in the forums...... seriously

Or just get a better job so you can afford a $2 app......

Posted via CB10
    bibbula likes this.
    08-29-14 09:02 PM
    Okay, let's just make this simple. Email Nem if you want a refund and you'll get one while being subjected to the terms of a BlackBerry World return, meaning loss of app function. It's a fair trade off. Nothing else needs to be said. If you want the use of the app, accept the fact that snapchat put a stop to the growth, not the developer.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    WWBlondieDo and bibbula like this.
    08-29-14 09:11 PM
    Okay, let's just make this simple. Email Nem if you want a refund and you'll get one while being subjected to the terms of a BlackBerry World return, meaning loss of app function. It's a fair trade off. Nothing else needs to be said. If you want the use of the app, accept the fact that snapchat put a stop to the growth, not the developer.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    Absolutely the only solution to end this.

Posted via CB10
    08-29-14 09:12 PM
    Sorry this happened Nem. Wouldn't think of asking for a refund. Snap2Chat was your best app. Welp, no use worrying about it. Just don't break SnapChat's terms. Go on an find another app to make. That's what I think.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 02:13 PM
    lol too much trouble to go through for 1$
    you keep my my dollar sir!
    08-31-14 03:23 PM
    They're suck dickheads.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 05:07 PM
    Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-shut-up-take-my-money.jpg

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 05:14 PM
    Yeah this whole "I'll give you a refund but i'll block you from using it" is a little fishy.

-Giving a refund? Makes sense, the app has been pulled
    -Blocking people from repurchasing in the BB app world? Makes sense, but the app is pulled so moot point.
    - Blocking people from now using the FREELY DISTRIBUTED version of the application after refund? Makes ZERO SENSE.
    thanasi, drfever and anon(5906760) like this.
    08-31-14 05:46 PM
    Yeah this whole "I'll give you a refund but i'll block you from using it" is a little fishy.

-Blocking people from repurchasing in the BB app world? Makes sense, but the app is pulled so moot point.
    - Blocking people from now using the FREELY DISTRIBUTED version of the application after refund? Makes ZERO SENSE.
    Exactly.
    08-31-14 05:51 PM
    why are people going crazy for a refund worth >$5.00? get over it.

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    08-31-14 05:56 PM
    why are people going crazy for a refund worth >$5.00? get over it.

Posted via CB10
    HAHAHHAA finally someone sharing my exact thought!!

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 06:03 PM

It's actually more fishy if you ask for a refund and then use the free version....dont you think? Like why would you ask for a refund and then go use the free version? Thats why he blocks you...

Posted via CB10
    Sally Mack and jzajac like this.
    08-31-14 06:10 PM
    I just realized the "there is no connection" message is gone in 10.3 os!!

Posted via CB10
    08-31-14 06:10 PM

It's actually default behaviour of bbw I believe. The point is so that people don't arbitrarily request refunds with the intention of trying to get a free app. Which to me sounds like thats what you're looking for.
    08-31-14 06:17 PM
    It's actually default behaviour of bbw I believe. The point is so that people don't arbitrarily request refunds with the intention of trying to get a free app. Which to me sounds like thats what you're looking for.
    Yes. It's why I wouldn't be able to use any other file from BlackBerry World if I was somehow saving it as a BAR file. If I requested the refund, my device/account name would be blocked from using it unless I paid for the license to use it again. This is no different, and I would think trying to get a refund while leaning on the fact that there is a BAR file out there so they can get a free ride is a worse offense than having a halt put on a username/account after getting their money back. If you're unhappy enough to chase down $2 (which in all honestly I have done with an app in the past) there should be no reason that you would actually want to use the app again.
    08-31-14 06:52 PM
    I don't think he even has to give refunds. Did you sign an agreement that states that there will be a refund if the app gets pulled by SnapChat Inc.? Or even anything about a refund, no you didn't. He doesn't have to give one but is willing to. So stop whining over the $.99 or $1.99. I'm assuming your whining if that expense is making u go broke and your life miserable.

Posted via CB10
    Again I don't want to go in circles.

$1.99 is not going to bankrupt me. However it's the principal of the issue. You can't place a pro version of the app for sale then pull it (and believe me I understand that it was not his doing) just days after I paid and now I and others won't get any more support for the app.

Then to make matters worse the free file is now floating around.

Then, in a poorly worded reply we are told that we can request a refund but be blocked from using the app.

Come on don't you and others see the point?? If you bought an SD card for $20 and the next day you find out the same store is offering the same card for free what would your reaction be? Oh, and they'll give you the free SD card, refund you your money and then tell you that you can't come to their store anymore.

It's the 1.99 for this app, other apps, other add one etc. These costs add up.

I bought the pro for the headless notifications. I could care less about being blocked or the $2.00 ... I can use the Android for free and open it as needed. like I said it's the point of the matter.

It's bad business, bad customer service and just poor business tactics and while I respect he's a developer and not a businessman, one has to understand that the moment you start charging for something you developed you are BOTH.

So without going in circles again, this reply is meant for all those that have mocked or misunderstood the purpose of my comments on the issue. It's not the money for the last time. It's the ugly way things have transpired.

And as for the dev's honesty, I did request a refund but instead got this reply which is even more fishy.

"I?m very sorry Snap2Chat Pro is not in BlackBerry World anymore. SnapChat took it down. But I am trying my best to put it back ASAP. But for now please follow the instruction to install.

Download the BAR File (Using a Computer) :https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...UI-3_1_1_1.bar

Then follow this YouTube Video how to Install the BAR File to your phone.

Once again I thank you everbody for all you did. Such an amazing community! I'll be bringing in more apps to BB10".

Not exactly a refund is it?

So obviously there is a reluctance to refund. I don't care anymore about the $2.00 he can keep it. I've wasted more time on this than I should have.

However I will remain skeptical of any of his future apps that are out up foe sale, especially if they are only for back door access to popular apps with no native BlackBerry version. I got a feeling come 10.3.1 anyways, all Android apps will have full functionality taking away the need for backdoor access.

As for this BBW blocking etc all I have to say is that I've requested refunds for crappy apps and have received them promptly. Later on when wanting to try a newer, fixed or improved version I was never prohibited from buying it or downloading their free or "light version" to test drive it.

Again I've said my piece and don't want to tame this in circles. I don't want to tame away from the intent of this thread but for all the smarties out there mocking the point of the $2 , unfortunately that isn't the point. There's more to it if you bother to expand your thought process.

Cheers and peace out to all. I don't want to argue I just want to make my point clear.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    08-31-14 07:05 PM
    I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this, but you ARE going around in circles. I'm sure people understood your point (or lack thereof), they just don't think it holds any ground.

And as for this quote: "Then to make matters worse the free file is now floating around." I can't even...
    WWBlondieDo and RJ_Motivation like this.
    08-31-14 11:56 PM
    Why is Nemory banned?!
    09-01-14 12:07 AM
    Why is Nemory banned?!
    Probably a temporary ban for his threats that he made.

Posted via CB10
    09-01-14 09:36 AM
    Is that a joke?

Blackberry Z10 | OS 10.3.0.1130
    09-01-14 10:10 AM
    Don't want to feed the trolls, but at least let's get our facts straight.

THE APPLICATION WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR FREE AS A BAR FILE. EVEN THE PRO VERSION.

So you went to the store and volunteered 20 bucks for a free Micro SD card, because you felt the store deserved the 20 bucks.
    Swave514, jzajac and WWBlondieDo like this.
    09-01-14 11:17 AM

THE APPLICATION WAS ALWAYS AVAILABLE FOR FREE AS A BAR FILE. EVEN THE PRO VERSION.

So you went to the store and volunteered 20 bucks for a free Micro SD card, because you felt the store deserved the 20 bucks.
    I've made my point and others have made theirs.

I didn't know the pro bar file was being floated around. That makes this even more fishy and dirty by placing it for sale in the store.

In any event, we've all made our points. I say it's time to move on.

Posted from my Z30 on CB10
    09-01-14 01:29 PM

Try explaining this to the BlackBerry users who don't go to this site..

Posted via CB10
    drfever and thanasi like this.
    09-01-14 01:42 PM

I bought it because I didn't want the app to disappear when I reload my OS. If you sideload the app, BlackBerry Link doesn't back up the data.

I didn't mind paying because I was hoping that the money would help support the developer in order for him to continue to maintain the app.

Posted via CB10
    jzajac likes this.
    09-01-14 02:16 PM
6,941 ... 269270271272273 ...