Are you being sarcastic?

Posted via CB10
    No... it doesn't notify people when a screenshot is taken. I believe that Nemory implemented a way to notify that you have taken a screenshot if you wish to do so.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 06:17 PM
    No... it doesn't notify people when a screenshot is taken. I believe that Nemory implemented a way to notify that you have taken a screenshot if you wish to do so.

Posted via CB10
    Yes by pinching a snap or a story

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 07:35 PM
    Are you being sarcastic?

Posted via CB10
    That's true what she said.

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 07:35 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don�t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you�re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won�t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    Thanks pkcable..... hope this thread will get some peace too.

Posted via CB10
    pkcable likes this.
    08-03-14 07:36 PM
    i have a problem i installed snap2chat lite then i buy the full version on my q5 running 10.2 and now... the z,h,b,n buttons don't work anymore i make a factory reset but the keys doesn't work anyway and now i can't log in with my blackberry id ( what can i do? is this problem caused by snap2chat? im not sure...
    08-04-14 12:19 PM
    i have a problem i installed snap2chat lite then i buy the full version on my q5 running 10.2 and now... the z,h,b,n buttons don't work anymore i make a factory reset but the keys doesn't work anyway and now i can't log in with my blackberry id ( what can i do? is this problem caused by snap2chat? im not sure...
    Doesn't sound like it. You have another issue all together.
    08-04-14 12:22 PM
    Doesn't sound like it. You have another issue all together.
    the keys doesn't work anymore i deleted the snap2chat app nothing changed the the factory reset nothing changed so what can i do? is it possible that the app is overwriting my keyboard shortcuts or something like this? or is the keyboard physically broken?
    08-04-14 12:28 PM
    Sounds like a physical issue. Whatever it is, an app wouldn't break it in the entire OS. Especially if a factory reset didn't fix it.
    08-04-14 01:04 PM
    the keys doesn't work anymore i deleted the snap2chat app nothing changed the the factory reset nothing changed so what can i do? is it possible that the app is overwriting my keyboard shortcuts or something like this? or is the keyboard physically broken?
    I'm sorry man. It really sounds like a hardware problem. An app not made by blackberry has no permission to destroy a system function or destroy a hardware function is impossible

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 01:04 PM
    ok thanks guys any idea how to fix the problem? new keyboard?
    08-04-14 01:17 PM
    better show it to a technician
    08-04-14 01:33 PM
    I'd try an OS reload before trying anything with the hardware.

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 01:34 PM
    When I clear my feed then reload again, the posts reappear...

Posted via My Beast Q10
    08-04-14 03:00 PM
    When I clear my feed then reload again, the posts reappear...

Posted via My Beast Q10
    SnapChat removed that feature and changed it to clear conversation. Just wait for an update. Thanks
    08-04-14 07:09 PM
    Hey, I noticed snapchat has it so you can view all stories in succession like a long video. Can that be implemented into snap2chat?

Posted via CB10
    08-04-14 07:46 PM
    Hey, I noticed snapchat has it so you can view all stories in succession like a long video. Can that be implemented into snap2chat?

Posted via CB10
    would be a little tricky, but answer is yes bro. still finishing up Timber be back to snap2chat after, maybe tomorrow,
    Swave514 and anon(5906760) like this.
    08-04-14 08:21 PM
    would be a little tricky, but answer is yes bro. still finishing up Timber be back to snap2chat after, maybe tomorrow,
    From the looks of it, the android version just basically has a timer that triggers the next story once the one before it is finished. Might take a little tinkering but shouldn't be too big of a task considering you already have it able to display them separately.

I'd try out your timber app but if my girlfriend finds that on my phone I'm going to have some explaining to do rofl.

Posted via CB10
    jzajac, Shadowyugi and jayemmbee like this.
    08-04-14 10:34 PM
    I'd try out your timber app but if my girlfriend finds that on my phone I'm going to have some explaining to do
    I had the same thought. I don't think we can get away with "but sweetie, I'm just testing it out to see how it works!" as our justification to use it, but I do wish Nem and those who can use it the best of luck.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    GodGibson likes this.
    08-04-14 11:04 PM
    Hey oliver,

I found a bug that will probably be an easy fix. If you click send with the keyboard up (typing in the textfield) and send it, the picture is sent as if the keyboard is below. See below:

Official snap2chat - Native snapchat Client for BlackBerry 10 Beta Thread-img_20140805_233656.png

It's probably just a step that is mixed up, it's taking the screenshot before the keyboard minimizes. I noticed that it was happening with all my snap2chat friends when they sent me snaps. So I finally figured out why lol.

Posted via CB10
    08-05-14 10:38 PM
    Hey oliver,

I found a bug that will probably be an easy fix. If you click send with the keyboard up (typing in the textfield) and send it, the picture is sent as if the keyboard is below. See below:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20140805_233656.png 
Views:	3383 
Size:	153.1 KB 
ID:	289206

It's probably just a step that is mixed up, it's taking the screenshot before the keyboard minimizes. I noticed that it was happening with all my snap2chat friends when they sent me snaps. So I finally figured out why lol.

Posted via CB10
    This happened to me yday when I viewed my brothers snap from his Z10. So I'm assuming that bug happened to him when he sent me the pic.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by rajbir01; 08-09-14 at 11:20 AM.
    08-06-14 10:24 AM
    This happened to me yday when I viewed my brothers snap from his Z10. So I'm assuming that,bug happened to him when he sent me the pic.

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, only happens when you click the send button with the keyboard up.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 11:28 AM
    Weird bug;

Writing a caption and drawing on the snap. I send it to friends they can only see the drawing. They have androids and iphones.

Posted via CB10
    08-06-14 11:45 AM
    Yeah, only happens when you click the send button with the keyboard up.

Posted via CB10
    Had this issue before as well

Weird bug;

Writing a caption and drawing on the snap. I send it to friends they can only see the drawing. They have androids and iphones.

Posted via CB10
    Try tapping the pencil icon again to "complete" the drawing - similar to the issue above kind of

Looking forward to future updates, couldn't switch back to regular snap chat if ya paid me

Posted via CB10
    coloibarra likes this.
    08-06-14 12:41 PM
    Awfully quiet in here... lol any news on an update?

Posted via CB10
    rai187 and Madvillain M like this.
    08-08-14 11:19 AM
    It's working well for me yet. Thanks for letting me try

Sent using my Stormtrooper! White Z10!!
    08-08-14 12:20 PM
6,941 ... 257258259260261 ...