Timber - The first and only Native Tinder Client for BlackBerry 10 is now avaialble for download in BlackBerry World! Get it for FREE!

Timber - BlackBerry World

Thank you everyone!
    How do the attachments work?
    you take a picture it's uploaded to dropbox and they get a link to click on to see the picture?

Also, is there a way to see the profiles of people you have already matched with?

Also my conversations/matches seem to be out of order and some have conversations that never happened
    08-01-14 10:56 AM
    For a very short period after updating I had a few issues with headless notifications coming in intermittently. I closed the app and restarted and had no issues afterwards.

It wasn't worth mentioning for me because recently my phone took a tiny bath in the Atlantic Ocean and a few things started to act up. I marked it down as related to that. Again, no issues since this latest update went live for me.
    08-01-14 12:11 PM
    Just bought the app, and headless notifications don't seem to be working. I don't know if they should appear in their own slot in the hub a la iGrann or what. Any advice would be appreciated. Latest official OS. Z30. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 12:53 PM
    No, hub functionality isn't currently implemented. Should appear in general notifications.
    08-01-14 02:32 PM
    Just bought the app, and headless notifications don't seem to be working. I don't know if they should appear in their own slot in the hub a la iGrann or what. Any advice would be appreciated. Latest official OS. Z30. Thanks!

Posted via CB10
    Have you restarted your phone since installing? Did you have the lite version installed?
    08-01-14 02:34 PM
    Have you restarted your phone since installing? Did you have the lite version installed?
    It's not coming up in general notifications either. And I just restarted it now. Previously, I did not have the lite version

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 02:40 PM
    No. The original doesn't do that either.

Posted via CB10
    I meant the recent updates section the official snapchat has

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 03:55 PM
    It's not coming up in general notifications either. And I just restarted it now. Previously, I did not have the lite version

Posted via CB10
    Any change after the restart? There's also a refresh length in the settings you should consider (if it's set to 15 mins and you expect a notification right away, then well, you'll be waiting 15 mins).
    08-01-14 09:53 PM
    does anyone know what the VIP Custom Feed Icons option does?
    08-01-14 09:59 PM
    Hey guys with the new update I can only open friends snaps one time, anyway to changes this back to unlimited like before? Kinda sucks if i miss the snap the first time

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 08:01 AM
    Hey guys with the new update I can only open friends snaps one time, anyway to changes this back to unlimited like before? Kinda sucks if i miss the snap the first time

Posted via CB10
    Just turn on the replay function in advance setting

Black cards, Black cars - All BlackBerry-thing!
    08-02-14 08:39 AM
    does anyone know what the VIP Custom Feed Icons option does?
    it's for the snap2chat hardcore testers. if one of them send you a snap, they have a customized snap icon, their face instead of red or the violet color
    coloibarra likes this.
    08-02-14 10:01 AM
    Don't worry, I'll also be emailing BlackBerry World and informing them the application doesn't work as described.

Posted via CB10
    Can you let me know which email address is best to use? I'll email them and let them know I enjoy the app, have had very few problems with it but the dev has been active on forums to fix problems people do have

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 02:45 PM
    Clearing your feeds doesn't clear it.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    08-02-14 03:16 PM
    Kids, kids, kids. Focus on the app.

Posted with my ? Q10.
    coloibarra and pkcable like this.
    08-02-14 03:48 PM
    Probs better off....this is for help and requests ONLY! and maybe some other little things! But this page WILL BE STRICTLY USED FOR REQUESTS AND HELP! NO COMPLAINTS WILL BE TOLERATED AND THATS ALL THIS PAGE WILL BE USED FOR!!!!!! THATS IT!
    Nemory has built this app for people to use....we know that you have a right to complain for this app but, not on this forum! Leave Nem alone and let's see if you can build an Snapchat app for BlackBerry on BBW! Be Supportive!!!!
    #BUMP #Snap2Chat #helpandrequests #nocomplaints

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios and coloibarra like this.
    08-02-14 08:01 PM
    Clearing your feeds doesn't clear it.

Posted via CB10 on the Z10STL100-3/10.2.1.3175
    It's because snapchat changed this feature to something in the backend. But there's still a solution

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 08:22 PM

Posted via CB10
    That's weird everyone is enjoying headless notifications. Make sure you accepted all permission for the app and made sure no other snap2chat app is in your phone before you installed the app with headless, if you did then just restart phone, double check in app manager if snap2chat is running in the background or not

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 08:24 PM
    Hey Nem will you add some filters?

You're awesome man

Posted via CB10
    08-02-14 11:24 PM
    Play Nice, Be Helpful, and have Respect!
    This means keep the language clean, keep your posts polite, and don’t get into arguments over dumb things. If somebody responds to a thread you posted in poor fashion, ignore it, and the moderation team will quickly clean it up (you can always message or email a moderator at any time if you observe anything that is in poor taste/against the rules). Think back to what your parentals and teachers used to lecture - if you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.
    Always remember that we are all unique and at different levels here - some of us are experienced BlackBerry users and forum junkies, while others are just starting out. If you’re on the experienced side, have patience for those just joining in on the fun and be helpful. With a little patience and a little help they won’t be newbies for long. Also remember that it is our differences that keeps this place interesting. If everyone was from the same place and at the same experience level it would be boring. This is a worldwide community united by a common interest - our love, or addiction as some would call it, for the BlackBerry!
    08-02-14 11:29 PM
    Hey Nem will you add some filters?

You're awesome man

Posted via CB10
    There already are filters. Just use the native BlackBerry photo editor built into the app.
    Unless you're running the free version from BlackBerry World, then it shouldn't be too hard to find and use.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    08-03-14 12:07 AM
    If I screenshot a storie of a friend will he be informed that I did that?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 04:16 PM
    Nope

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 04:20 PM
    If I screenshot a storie of a friend will he be informed that I did that?

Posted via CB10
    Nope. All screenshots will be kept a secret.

08-03-14 04:57 PM
    Nope. All screenshots will be kept a secret.

Are you being sarcastic?

Posted via CB10
    08-03-14 05:33 PM
6,941 ... 256257258259260 ...