Yeah, I've been hoping to see an option for stories to play consecutively like in snapchat. I was so excited to see that "play all" button in the earlier beta versions. I know other things will get attention first but that's something I would love to have, it would really complete the story feature.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    07-30-14 07:03 AM
    In circumstances like these it would really help if you didn't have the attitude of a child. Learn to behave like a civilized human being and contribute something meaningful.

Posted via CB10
    In circumstances like these, seems like you can't take a joke.

Learn to cheer up, oh and that'll be $50 please.

Posted via My Beast Q10
    JamBueree likes this.
    07-30-14 09:05 AM
    Just messed around with the actual snapchat I'm anxiously waiting for some of the new features to make their way to S2C. The android version works just with the annoying Google Services pop up.

But I prefer your native. The chat I really like, live video (not as important), and filters, plus friend look up, and recently added

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 03:03 PM
    Yeah, I've been hoping to see an option for stories to play consecutively like in snapchat. I was so excited to see that "play all" button in the earlier beta versions. I know other things will get attention first but that's something I would love to have, it would really complete the story feature.

Posted via CB10 on my Z10
    I've been waiting for this too

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 04:04 PM
    Still crashes

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 05:04 PM
    Still crashes

Posted via CB10
    Latest version 2.31.0.1?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-14 05:10 PM
    Just messed around with the actual snapchat I'm anxiously waiting for some of the new features to make their way to S2C. The android version works just with the annoying Google Services pop up.

But I prefer your native. The chat I really like, live video (not as important), and filters, plus friend look up, and recently added

Posted via CB10
    Well the android snapchat, when you add text over your picture it won't allow you to enter a space in your sentence. It just stops writing past that point. Also, there's no infinite replay like S2C.
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    07-30-14 08:53 PM
    Headless has stopped working on 2.3002.0.1 ...

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 08:10 AM
    Headless has stopped working on 2.3002.0.1 ...

Posted via CB10
    Mine is still working fine. Restart the app?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 09:44 AM
    Well the android snapchat, when you add text over your picture it won't allow you to enter a space in your sentence. It just stops writing past that point. Also, there's no infinite replay like S2C.
    Ya that's the only bug I've noticed. So far. I wonder if that remove Google play services patch fixes it.

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 11:13 AM
    Ya that's the only bug I've noticed. So far. I wonder if that remove Google play services patch fixes it.

Posted via CB10
    I would add the fact that you can't record or send videos to that list, not to mention the HORRIBLE picture quality. If you try to take a picture with a Z10 using the android app it looks like you smeared some grease on the camera lens first. Everything is blurred and out of focus, total lack of sharpness and no detail in the image.

Since nobody I know uses the chat features the only things I have gone back to the android app for would be adding friends and viewing story mode by the "play all" feature with tap to advance. I would rather tilt my head sideways a little to view videos in snap2chat and deal with those bugs than ever use the android version for sending pictures.
    rai187 likes this.
    07-31-14 11:33 AM
    Edit
    07-31-14 11:49 AM
    Latest version 2.31.0.1?

Posted via CB10
    Yeah, you have done something that's effected it though

Sometimes it will just stay open on the loading screen without crashing, but the app will never actually open

If you try enough times the app will open instead of crashing (this can be more than 5 times), before the update you would need to restart to get into it

As with previous version, clearing cache and feed gets rid of the crashing issue for like a day or 2

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 12:22 PM
    Quick question, if I turn off replay do the stories disappear once I've seen them? And do they still get saved in the cache?

Posted via CB10
    07-31-14 01:13 PM
    The stories won't disappear but the normal snaps will I guess.

Posted via CB10
    Nemory Studios likes this.
    07-31-14 01:53 PM
    Quick question, if I turn off replay do the stories disappear once I've seen them? And do they still get saved in the cache?

Posted via CB10
    if you turn off replay, no more caching for feeds tab, but for stories still there'll be caching. and stories will only disappear once the 24 hour countdown is done
    07-31-14 11:08 PM
    If u finally give the $50 it'll work

Posted via CB10
    That's right bro!
    JamBueree likes this.
    07-31-14 11:08 PM
    Could you implement so the stories disappear once we seen them? Or a clear feed option as it will be easier to keep track what I've seen and when I clear the cache I don't want them same stories saving!
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 01:23 AM
    Hey, Nem. Quick idea. Maybe you should make a toggle option for video so that you can choose to hold the video button and release to end it, or TAP it to start recording, and tap again to finish it.
    You know, for people who like to take videos without having their fingers on the screen constantly.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    rai187 likes this.
    08-01-14 04:02 AM
    Hey, Nem. Quick idea. Maybe you should make a toggle option for video so that you can choose to hold the video button and release to end it, or TAP it to start recording, and tap again to finish it.
    You know, for people who like to take videos without having their fingers on the screen constantly.

BlackBerry Z10 | 10.3.0.296
    I've planned that, even for photos a feature that you don't need a finger on the screen, only tap and hold once until the timer starts and leave your finger off until the timer ends and it closes the photo/video

Posted via CB10
    JamBueree likes this.
    08-01-14 07:38 AM
    Could you implement so the stories disappear once we seen them? Or a clear feed option as it will be easier to keep track what I've seen and when I clear the cache I don't want them same stories saving!
    Cheers

Posted via CB10
    No. The original doesn't do that either.

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 07:38 AM
    Hahahha stories are made to see them as much as you want for the whole day

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 08:22 AM
    Can you implement 'Delete single feed'?? Option??
    If possible!

Posted via CB10
    08-01-14 08:37 AM
    Can you implement 'Delete single feed'?? Option??
    If possible!

Posted via CB10
    the whole snaps of a friend is possible, but just a single isn't
    08-01-14 09:47 AM
    Timber - The first and only Native Tinder Client for BlackBerry 10 is now avaialble for download in BlackBerry World! Get it for FREE!

Timber - BlackBerry World

Thank you everyone!
    cbosdell likes this.
    08-01-14 10:32 AM
6,941 ... 255256257258259 ...